Dubai

Hi, Just accepted your request, where abouts in Dubai are you? xx

I live in Oud Metha, been on TTC for 2 years, I tried 2 IUI in 2009 then take a break now I'm back on TTC on cycle 3 of clomid.

Hey honey Lov

How are you?How long u been in dubai? Were u from?
Its hard to find ppl here lol.
I hope you get your BFP soon.
It took me 4 years to get pregnant. If u wanna chat let me no :) x

Hi Makeup,

I've been here for almost four years. I've been working in a media company but decided to take a break during my ttc and work from home since Jan.

I'm from the Philippines...how about you how long you've been here in Dubai?
I know it's not easy to meet people here. All my acquityances may either I know from work or my husband.

I know it's not easy but sometimes I feel down.
Lucky for you...when is your due date?

What did you do? Did you take clomid as well?
I've been watching what I eat but sometimes tempted to eat anything I want...I've been thingking if I'm doing something wrong?

Hey Ladies,, My name is Preethi and im indian, DH is white/british so we are having a mixed baby !! been in dubai almost 21 years, all my life pretty much ! i live on the palm jumeirah.. nice to know that theres a wee thread on dubai !

PJ32 - Hi .. i didnt know you got your BFP !! Im so happy for you xxxxxxx

we should all meet up soon for coffee or something x

Congrats preethi & PJ32 :)

I hope I catch the baby dust from both of you!
Today is may day 1 of clomid for cycle 3 ( I'm a bit a worried as my period lasted only for 1 day) Should i be bothered?

im not too sure. maybe ask your doc about it, ive not been on clomid, but if today is day 1 of your clomid , then your period has not been short because of clomid, best check with your doc, which doc are you going to by the way?

by the way ladies, where are you delivering in dubai?

Hi Makeup,

I've been here for almost four years. I've been working in a media company but decided to take a break during my ttc and work from home since Jan.

I'm from the Philippines...how about you how long you've been here in Dubai?
I know it's not easy to meet people here. All my acquityances may either I know from work or my husband.

I know it's not easy but sometimes I feel down.
Lucky for you...when is your due date?

What did you do? Did you take clomid as well?
I've been watching what I eat but sometimes tempted to eat anything I want...I've been thingking if I'm doing something wrong?

Hey,

Iv been in dubai for like 15 years now. I have a baby already she is 15 months :)
But it did take me 4 years to have her. I took clomid for 2 months but at the same time i also used something called a clearblue fertility monitor. the best thing i have ever bought. You should google it. It tells you exactly wen your egg is there to conceive. so four years trying and i was pregnant a month after buying it.

X

im not too sure. maybe ask your doc about it, ive not been on clomid, but if today is day 1 of your clomid , then your period has not been short because of clomid, best check with your doc, which doc are you going to by the way?

by the way ladies, where are you delivering in dubai?

I delivered in al wasl hospital. They were amazing. Were are you planning on delivering? x

i am delivering in medcare hospital safa park, its closer to home as well as im on the palm. My doctor is Dr Samah who transferred from al wasl to medcare.

are you going for antenatals or anything? im starting mine on monday with dh at the dubai london clinic. x

Makeup -Thanks.. I will try at Boots phatmacy if they have it or I'll order online if it's not available..as it will time to deliver. I'm 5 min away from Al Wasl.

Babayhope - Medcare is good..I had a friend working there.

I got to Dr Suliaman Hospital at Healthcare City.

Hi all

hope everyone is well. Are you all planning on staying in dubs over the summer? can't wait to escape the heatxxx

As for hospitals we're still deciding, having my antenatal at my local clininc but am thinking about city for the birth. really need to start making firm plans.

i would love to meet up we should arrange something soonxx

well im heading into third tri in couple of weeks and i have a low lyin placenta which is moving up, i went to the uk in may and had a bleed, doc advised me not to travel, will be staying here and baby shopping for the summer.

i agree we should meet up, where are you from pj32? xx

city is really good ive heard, i was supposed to go to welcare but bit too far for me plus ive found the perfect doc x

Makeup -Thanks.. I will try at Boots phatmacy if they have it or I'll order online if it's not available..as it will time to deliver. I'm 5 min away from Al Wasl.

Babayhope - Medcare is good..I had a friend working there.

I got to Dr Suliaman Hospital at Healthcare City.

I ordered mine online from the UK. It didn't take too long to get here 2-3 weeks i think. You wont regret it x

Staying here for the summer, will hopefully travel after ramadan :)
Im getting confused on these forums, no1 here has a baby already? just pregnant or TTC? x

are you pregnant or a mum like your status says makeupdubai? are you ttcing again ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->