Dude, is this thing for real?

misspriss

Reaction score
If it is, I think I want one. It looks really weird, but the idea is a fold down changing table above the toilet that works with a bidet, so you don't have to use wipes.

I found it looking for how to build a fold down changing table opposite the toilet so I could just change diapers in the bathroom and rinse cloth as needed. This looks so weird but so cool though, so much nicer than wipes....

But is it too crazy?

https://www.showerbaby.net/

I don't understand how you'd not get the whole baby soaked! Surely it'd be easier just to dunk the baby in the bath or sink, in that case?

It's on an incline inside of it, so all the water goes to the drain.

Lifting a baby up into the sink and trying to dunk them a) under running water or b) fill the sink/tub with water.

I'd be much more likely to let baby's clothes fall in the water in the sink than if I was using a directional bidet sprayer!

It seems WAY simpler than taking a baby with a poop covered butt over to the sink or tub (after taking off their pants and diaper on a separate surface) to have one place to do it all. Our current changing table is about as far away from the toilet/sink/bathtub as you can get, so carrying a dirty butt baby around the house isn't going to happen.

Oh and I'm not a SAHM, I work full time. I am not the primary diaper changer. The primary diaper changer has a bad back, so using the bathroom floor than carrying to the tub/sink is not in the picture.

To me, I'd rather just use wipes than carry a child to a tub or sink. If we had a separate bidet from the toilet yes, but the tub is too low and the sink is too small/not enough space and the waterflow is in the wrong direction.

Apparently, there are others

https://bidets.com/baby_bath_and_shower.htm

I think for $150 I could just get something together myself if I really wanted to though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->