Due 1-6th August - Buddy anyone? UK/US/OTHER

TinkXX08XX

Reaction score
hi girlies,

Well, I got my :bfp: tonight and i'm SO excited!!

Does anyone wast to be pregnancy buddies? I am due 1st August (ish) not 100% sure, possibly a few days later than that.

It would be fab to have someone to share this journey with! :)

Celebrations all round - my friend gave birth to a baby girl this morning!

***UPDATE***

I am going to add everyone's EDD at the request of ttcArmyBrat (great idea!) So add your EDD to the thread and I will update here ladies:

ttcArmyBrat .................31st July 2009
Amanthony...................3rd August 2009
TinkXX08XX..................6th August 2009
bebe.............................29th July 2009
Shazzy..........................30th July 2009
Jazzy.............................6th July 2009
Ducky77........................8th August 2009
lindypops.......................6th-12th August 2009
baileysmom85................2nd August 2009
tmr1234.........................10th-12th of August 2009
aries5486........................7th-10th August 2009
JennaSmith.....................3rd August 2009
chelle81..........................1st August 2009
Laura0786.......................31st July/1st Aug 2009
mom-on-8/2009..............9th August 2009

Tink xxx

I think I am due 29th July close enough? I have my Dr appointment on Thursday, I am soo nervous. I asked if I see the midwife and they want me to see the Dr first, so maybe they will want to test. Congratulations on our bfp!!

Im due 30th July, from lmp, make me 5 weeks today! hope i can still pop in here!

I'l be your buddy aswell :), due 6th July but ah well lol

Awwww yey! HUGE congrats on your bfp's girlies!!! :)

I haven't been to the docs yet but all they do is book an appointment with the midwife they rarely test at my docs as the shop bought hpts are as good if not better than what they use.

Im so excited - its still sinking in to be honest! xxxx

I don't think the Dr will have much to say, and I am so ignorant I don't even know how man scans etc you get here so I shall have to ask. But I am thinking about having a nuchal scan done privately if they don't do it on the NHS, bein older my risks are that bit higher. Hope everyone is feeling well.
Jazzy, I hear your daughter is not well, hope your Dr can sort things out and she is better soon.

How are everyone's symptoms coming along? Me other than tired and peeing more i am doing ok, I would like a few more just to reassure me that my bean is still in there!

Take care and my name is Alison.

Hey, im Jemma, due 10th may so i know im a few month infront of you but im always here to talk if you want to know what to expect or if you just want someone to moan at im always here

bebe im the same i wish i had allot more symptoms. just a bit tired but very emotional!!! even ms sounds good to me at this point!

Take care ladies!

Hi girls,

Well, I have my first docs appointment on Monday 1st Dec, to get referred to the midwife etc. It's all very scary!

I have no symptoms as yet, but I am SOOOO tired alll i want to do I sleep permanantly!

How are you all? xx

Hi there :) can I join in?

I'm due 31st July by lmp or 2nd August from ov date :happydance: its going to be a long 8 months! Would be nice to have some people to chat to and exchange symptoms. My name's Kim and I live in Germany at the moment but am originally from Leeds, West Yorkshire. DH is in the Army so we move around quite a bit, he is away at the moment which he thinks is lucky so he doesn't have to put up with my hormones! :muaha: I'll make him pay tenfold when he gets back :rofl:

ttcArmyBrat hi, and poor dh when he comes back!
well lat night i had my first ms.. nothing again... i was so chuffed, dh thought i was nuts.

Of course, welcome :)

You are pretty much the same as me, I actually still can't believe it lol.

Perhaps it will seem more real once I have seen the doc tomorrow.

How are you feeling?

xx

Hello

May I join in? my due date is 8th August, could be later than that...hopefully not or before that :)

Hi there Ducky, has it sunk in yet that you got your BFP? I'm still dead excited and in shock!

Tink, how has your Dr's appointment gone? Have you got your date for the midwife yet? I can't wait for my first scan! Have booked a private on just before Xmas when I visit family in the UK. :happydance:

Shazzy - I am feeling sick all the time but no m/s yet, bet you're chuffed - shows your little bean is making itself at home. :happydance: Have you had any more m/s?

Hi Alison, I am tired all the time and have sore boobs and feel a bit sicky but I am soooooo happy to be pregnant that I am thankful for the symptoms. Will probably change my mind after a couple of weeks!

Hi Jemma, we will definately have lots of questions - it will be nice to have someone further on so we know what to expect :)

yup I still can't believe my eyes, I still keep looking at my sticks until now :rofl: especially my 1st stick, because it was soooooo faint, i can't believe it. I almost throw that stick away because waited for 3 mins nothing happened luckily I didn't :) the result came around 4/5 mnt.

With the experience that I had in october, it still fresh in my mind how sad and painful I was when I had to lose the embryo. So this pregnant wasn't planned at all :dohh: planned to ttc next year, but I think God has other plans for me :)

I'm off to see the doc in a minute, have calulated roughly that I'm due 6th-12th August. I'd love a buddy, am feeling nervous and keep thinking the doc'll tell me I've made a mistake and I'm not pregnant after all...

Lin

Hi girlies,

Hope you are all well and not too poorly! :)

I went to see the doc and he didn't say much, congratulations, asked me if I was taking folic acid, if I knew what not to eat etc. I have my booking in appointment with the midwife next Tuesday, I will be just over 6 weeks by then so I think that is quite early? Not looking forward to the bloods being taken...ouch!

Tink xx

Glad it went ok at the Dr's today Tink, 6 weeks is early for the midwife you lucky thing!!

Hi Lindypops, I think we're all thinking the same thing, after 5 tests though its kinda sunk in for me :cloud9:

I have my FX for a sticky bean for you Ducky77 and for all of us :hugs:

Hey! Congrats!!! My due date is Aug 2... So what are your symptoms!!

hiya can i join u ladys i found out last night iam due about 10th or 12th of august. i still think iam dreaming this hole thing. going to the docs today so will know what date they give me later

stacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->