Due 1-6th August - Buddy anyone? UK/US/OTHER

Hi every one! and hello's to the new ppl and congrats!

Well no more m/s... hmmm i dont know if i should complain or not lol

Ducky i know how you feel i had a loss in oct too, cant believe im so lucky and blessed to have this chance so soon!

All the other ladies how are you feeling?

how many weeks a u know shazzy? hopefully we both have a healty and happy pregnancies this time!! yeah to us..:)

hiya every1 im due 10th aug my dates or 7th docs dates lol :) xxxx

6+1 Ducky :) i saw your hcg numbers the look great! Wow you sure you dont have two beans in there???

Hey aries5486 welcome!

6+1 Ducky :) i saw your hcg numbers the look great! Wow you sure you dont have two beans in there???

Hey aries5486 welcome!

uhh...Shazzy...r u sure it's twin??:hissy: I am not ready for twin, just 1 please :) but what ever the outcome, I will be happy as long as the pregnancy is ok.

hey, how's everyone doing? I have incredible nausea 24/7 but no m/s yet and I'm bloating badly!! My boobs are taking on a life of their own as well!!! Don't really want them to grow as I have plenty already but don't think I've got much hope :dohh:

Hi to the new ppl who have got their BFP's - Congrats!!! :happydance:

Ducky77 - your HCG results look really good!!! Very high .... maybe two :baby::baby: when do you have your first scan?

Hey everyone i found out a week ago that i am prgnant with lur 2nd bbubba! :) I had my first doctors appointment on Wednesday, he wasnt much help booked my midwife appointment and that was about that had to ask for my EDD and he said same as i had though i am due August 3rd!
I think he felt because i have already had a child i'd remember everythin but i honestly dont...is that bad of me :-(
Hope we can all form a bond and share our experiences.
Fingers crossed for you all!
x x x x

Hi girls!

6 weeks 1 day with my first baby! My due date is August 3rd, though I think that they'll put me a couple days later than that when I go for my 8 week scan since I didn't ovulate until CD 17.

No morning sickness yet. Some mild nausea here and there, but not bad. Some cramps here and there too, but not really painful just weird feeling. Mostly I'm just really tired.

Congratulations to all of you! :hugs:

Yay for our little Leo babies!

Congrats and welcome to the new ppl with their BFP's :happydance:

How is everyone today? Has anyone any scans booked? I have a private scan booked for 23rd December and I can't wait!!! :happydance:

JennaSmith - of course its not bad that you don't remember everything, it might have been blocked out along with the labour :dohh: it will be fun to discover everything again and make the next 8 months interesting :muaha:

amanthony - oh wow we're having Leo's!! Didn't think of that before but that is so cool! They will also be one of the youngest in their class at school and have their birthday parties during the summer hols (they will also be able to play outside for their parties cos the weather should be good - less house reckage me thinks!!!) :rofl:

I've got my first scan booked for 12/22 -- 13 days to go!!! :yipee:

And :rofl: about less house wreckage! I'm a Leo too (and so is my husband!) and I can assure that although our summer parties may have saved the house some wreckage, we certainly found ways to keep our parents on their toes the rest of the year! ;)

:rofl: I'm sure our little bubbas will definately keep us on our toes!! I can't wait!!! :muaha: DH and I are both Scorpios so I think a Leo would be a nice change for us :)

Yay ... that means its 14 days to my scan :happydance:

Hey lovely ladies,

Hope you are all doing great?

I had my first midwife appointment yesterday! She is SUCH a nice lady. I have been having problems with my OH (actually thats an understatement - he's an ass) and she was totally supportive. I was there 1hr 30mins instead of the 45min booking time!

She gave me my 'Bounty' pregnancy pack and went through my medical history etc. Because I have had problems in the past with haemorraging after operations, she is putting me under the care of a consultant at the hopsital as well, which is reassuring. Have a feeling mine won't be a straight forward birth....hmmm.

She measured my height (5ft 2in - pleasantly suprised, I thought I was even more tidgy that that) and my weight (50kg/8st - again, pleasantly suprised but I guess thats stress for you).

She has booked me in to see her again in 6 weeks time instead of waiting till im 16 weeks, as she said she wanted to keep an eye on me and she was worried which I thought was very sweet.

She also took bloods - ouch - and told me I will need anti-d jabs due to me being rhesus negative. Ouch again!

Apart from that I am good. Still no symptoms other than tiredness and the odd twinge. My boobs have grown although they are not sore. I'm a bit worried as I had a breast augmentation this year so im scared im going to end up looking like pamela anderson!!

Sorry this is an epic post, hope all are well and the little beanies are doing great,

Tink xxx

Its lovely to hear that the midwife is looking after you and being so supportive :) and sorry to hear about your OH misbehaving.

Poor you having your bloods taken, bet you feel like a pin cushion!!

I am already starting to resemble Pamela Anderson :cry: just out of curiosity, will you be able to breast feed? I don't even know if I want to, I had my nipple pierced when I was younger and wonder if I will even be able to!!! My mum just says ... ah well at least a couple of weeks out of one breast!!! I have visions of walking around lopsided!!! :rofl:

Am flying back to the UK tomorrow for Xmas and New Year YAY!!! Can't wait to see my family and then have the scan on the 23rd with my mum :happydance: and go shopping ..... oh I do miss the shops in the UK, and fish & chips and a "proper curry" and being able to have a conversation in a shop without sounding like a 5 year old ... oh the list goes on!!

Hope everyone is doing well :hugs: and looking forward to the festive season xxx

hey im also due 1st aug and looking for a buddy text/facebook/msn etc x congrats everyone had my first scan today!!!

Hey ladies, :hi: can I join you..... Am due on the 31st July (by my dates) and 1st Aug (by the doctors dates).
I had my first midwife appointment on Christmas Eve, I was so scared about having my blood tests, but went well and was over so quickly. I have my scan on the 7th Jan, am looking forward to it but a little scared, I just want everything to be ok.

Had my first scan on the 22nd and everything looked good. Met with my doctor for the first time on the 24th, and I'm not sure that I like him. He wasn't mean or anything, just not very warm. The nurse was so sweet, but with him I didn't feel the same level of comfort. I may switch doctors, but not sure yet. I've been hearing great things about a local women's center with all women doctors and nurses. That's my concern now--figuring out when and if I should switch doctors. Everything seems to be fine with the baby and I haven't been feeling as sick lately--just exhausted! Hope everyone else had a great holiday!

Hi everyone and welcome to the new people :) its been very quiet on this thread for a while so I thought I'd kick start it again!

How is everyone?

My update:

Whilst I was in the UK for Xmas I went for a private scan at 8 1/2 weeks and saw lo's heart beating and heard it as well!! It was amazing, I took my parents and DH's parents as they are not really going to be involved with the fact that the baby is going to be born in Germany. My dad and FIL just stared at the screen with their mouths open :rofl: I sent the dvd of the scan out to hubby in Iraq and he was over the moon, he said there was a room full of "tough" Army guys sat watching the baby and they were all quite emotional!!! :rofl:

I had my booking apointment with the midwife last week and everything went fine, she listed and heard the heartbeat again :cloud9:

I have my first NHS scan booked for this Wednesday and am taking my friend and I am sooooooo looking forward to it!!!

Does anyone else think that time has flown since finding out? It dragged to begin with but now is passing nice and quickly. I am still feeling nauseous all the time but I think I've got used to it. Has anyone got the beginning of a bump yet? I have thickened round my middle and by the evening have bloated and look 6 months pregnant!!!!

xxxxx

I'd like to be your buddy!
I ended up with a due date of August 13th from the obgyn and one of August 9th from the ultrasound tech.
I'm in the USA.:hug:

ttcarmybrat you sound soooo excited - that is so so cute of your hubby and his colleagues watching the scan video!

Hello to all the newbies on the thread - and yep, we need to get this going again!

I am good, symptoms been non existant since 9 weeks but had an early scan to check everything is ok and it is :)

Have my 12 week scan this coming Tuesday....to be honest this all feels so surreal seeing as I feel completely normal. If anything I have lost a few lbs since getting my bfp which I also find strange as i've had no sickness and am eating whatever I feel like....just keep thinking it is going to catch up with me and I will wake up one day a big fatty, lol.

So how is everyone doing? xx

I've lost about 10 pounds since getting my BFP--well, since my 8 week scan, actually. The first 8 weeks I stayed the same, but since 8 weeks I've been sick off and on, so I've been losing weight. I'm sure I'll be gaining later, though. As soon as this sickness goes away, which will hopefully be soon!

My belly feels different, though I don't think anyone but me and my husband would notice. It feels tighter. Maybe looks a little bit fuller, but not a lot. The weirdest feeling was somewhere around 9 or 10 weeks when I tried to suck in my belly and put on my jeans, but I could feel something solid inside of my belly that wouldn't suck in. Such a weird feeling!

Had a scan at 8 weeks, and hoping for another one soon! I am in the process of switching doctors, though, so until I get to see the new doctor I won't know when she's planning to do my next scan. The old doctor only does one at 18-22 weeks, but we'll see what the new doctor's plan is. I can't wait for that appointment! Hopefully it will be soon!

Hope you all are doing well! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->