Due 1-6th August - Buddy anyone? UK/US/OTHER

I don't think that ttcarmybrat was trying to ignore you, mom-on-8/2009! I don't know if she's been back to the thread since your comment!

Welcome to the group, though! :hugs: There are a lot of us with early August due dates, though this thread hasn't been too active. Maybe we've all been too sick and exhausted to post! I know that I was for quite a while!

Hey there mom-on-8/2009, I wasn't ignoring you, I haven't been on since your post - congrats on your BFP :happydance: this thread hasn't been too busy lately but I think we have all been feeling like rubbish!! I have had the energy of a slug recently!! Welcome to the buddy thread.

TinkXX08XX - do you fancy updating the first post with a list of who's posting and their EDD's? Might give us a better idea of who's posting etc. If this is cool then mine is

ttcArmyBrat ................. EDD 31st July 2009

(easier to copy and paste) :) can anyone else think of any other details to add?

Hope everyone's well and looking forward to 2nd tri!! Can't believe its getting so close! xx

My doctor said that second tri starts at 13 weeks, so as of today I'm considering myself in second tri! :)

My EDD is 8/3/09, if we're updating the lists!

Hope we're all feeling much, much better in the second tri! :hugs:

Hey guys, how is everyone getting on?

I get confused as well about when second tri starts, a lot of websites say 13 weeks so I'm going with that too :happydance: yay in 2nd tri baby!! Still feeling knackered though :( m/s bit better though

Some ramblings - I was looking through facebook at some new photos a friend had put on of her kids and I suddenly thought "I'm growing one of those!!". It dawned on me that not only is it a "baby" but its going to be 5 and then 6 and then eventually 18 etc!! I sound dumb but does anyone get what I mean - its like something clicked and I could envision a little family, I think its all suddenly feeling more real which is bizzare as we've been trying for this baby for quite a while. I'm babbling I know but has anyone else had a "revelation" like this?

:rofl: I definitely understand!

I've been so focused on the baby that I hadn't thought beyond that. When my husband and mom were talking about the differences in having a boy vs. having a girl when it comes to dating and puberty and all of those other huge things that are waaay down the road I felt like I was going to hyperventilate! I just had not thought about all of that stuff yet!

Hey ladies!

amanthony/ttcArmyBrat - looks like we all just entered 2nd trimester together! I can't believe how quickly things seem to be going right now. I still don't actually feel pregnant...I think I have been blessed with the lack of symptoms - I only had 2/3 days of feeling nauseous and then *bam* back to normal. The only difference for me is that I am actually managing to fall to sleep at night without a problem whereas I used to really struggle.

I had my ultrasound last week....absolutely amazing. I just could not believe that little baby was inside my tummy. The sonographer said bubs must have just woken up as it was kicking like crazy, bobbing its head all over, rubbing its little face and doing somersaults....it took us a while to get a picture as it appears to be a right little wriggler and just would not hold still :) I was so so amazed that we could actually see it's little nose and mouth and even eyes - totally unbelievable.

How are you guys doing? amanthony, I have been reading up in your journal and am sorry to hear things haven't been great with your sister-in-law, really hoping you are feeling better about things.

Oh almost forgot to add, I have updated the first post to add everyone's EDD - I didn't actually realise how many ladies had posted on this thread until I was doing that!

Hope to hear about everyone's progress soon.

Tink xxx

Hey Tink!

Thanks for updating the EDDs! I'm excited to go see how many of us there are and when we're all due!

It's hard to believe we're in our second trimester already! I'm hoping my second trimester will be a lot like your first--no real sickness! I was doing better for a few days, then last night I threw up again. Welcome to the second tri, huh? And here I was, hoping for NO PUKING IN THE SECOND TRI! It's all worth it, though. I just have to keep telling myself when I'm collapsed on the bathroom floor sweating. So gross.

I'm definitely feeling better about things with the sister-in-law situation. I haven't talked to her and I'm still hurt by her choice to exclude us, but I'm not as angry. Mostly just hurt. I will still have to talk to her at some point and I will tell her how I feel because I think that's the right thing to do. But I know that now I can do it in a calm way and that I'm ready to hear what she has to say. Just not sure if I'm ready to go out of my way to initiate that conversation, and she hasn't made an effort to contact me except to say "I love you sister" on myspace. I told her I loved her too, of course, and that's been it. Anyway, enough about that...

Your ultrasound picture is SOOOO precious! I can't believe our little ones are so BIG! I had mine at 8 weeks, so my pictures look nothing like a baby yet. I have an appointment with the new doctor on Thursday, though, and I can't wait to find out when I will get the next one! We're both dying to see the baby again--especially since it now looks like a baby!

Thanks again for updating us! Take care and update us again soon! :hugs:

P.S. It's no big deal, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm actually due August 3, not August 8. I hope the baby doesn't want to stay for an extra 5 days, anyway! It gets SO hot here, and I know I'll be dying to meet the little one by then!

ooooh sorry amanthony it is me getting confused - we write the dates down back to front from you guys in the US and I didn't look past the '8'!! I will change it now....I tell ya....pregnancy brain + blonde hair = a very dopey tink right now!!

:rofl: Pregnancy brain is scary. I feel like I'm losing it! I realized once I was looking that the difference in how we write the dates was the reason. No big deal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->