Due 13th July

els1989

Reaction score
Hi, is anyone else due in July? Could do with some other expectant mums to talk to :)

Funnily enough I am due on..... 13th July aswell :D!
This is my first so quite excited and nervous. Do you know if your having a girl or boy yet?

Funnily enough I am due on..... 13th July aswell :D!
This is my first so quite excited and nervous. Do you know if your having a girl or boy yet?

Oh wow that's great news :) someone who is experiencing the same things at the same time as me!

Yes this is my first too..no my 20 week scan is 2 weeks today (so I will be 21 weeks) but I have an incling its a girl. Do you know? x

OOooh! I think I'm having a girl too! But I don't know yet - I find out on Tuesday :)
We are going to have so much fun being waddling hippos in the summer lol x

I know that's one thing I am not looking forward to incase it is a hot summer but it is England so you never know! :) xx

Hi Ladies

I'm due 15th July so very close to both of you :0) We're finding out on 8th March whether its pink or blue and we are both so excited as it is our first.

I'm full of cold at the moment and feeling pretty terrible - not really had any pregnancy related ailments but just seem to keep picking up everthing thats going around.

Lets keep each other posted when we find out what we're having :0)

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi oh I find out 2nd March so just a bit before you.

Oh that's unlucky, you will just have to hide away until the baby is born :)

xx

True! You can never tell what the weather is gonna be like :) I am actually quite looking forward to the summer though :)

Wouldn't it be funny if we all had our babies on the same day as well :) lol

I'm also due July 13th... We do not know yet what we are having and not sure if we are finding out but i think this one is a girl

Oh that's good. I think mine is a girl too :) xx

we go today for our next scan and im 22 weeks almost now. I kinda want to know but since i feel so strong that it is a girl kinda want to wait and see how right I'm. Guess we will have to wait and see if the baby cooperates cause the las few scans the baby has not wanted to show us anything but it's back so maybe wont be able to tell

Was the baby good? Did you find out what you are having? x

Baby was great up till the were scanning that area... the baby did the splits at one point and I did not see any boy bits but was not a great view.. we go march 14 for our first paid 3d scan so maybe then. We have said we don't have to search for the sex but if the baby shows us then great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->