Due 13th of march 2011 First time mum looking for baby buddy for support :)

proudmummy11

Mummy to my gorgeous Boy
Reaction score
HI! My names Ellie and im going to be a first time mum :happydance: Due on march 13th and was hoping to find some one of simular due date to be my baby buddy...just for some support really and a good chat lol x :hugs:

hi ! I am due march 6, 2011.. this is my third one and I'm lookin for a buddy too. I live in Florida, USA.. bit of a hop from you!

blimey third so you must know all about it by now. Its all so new for me and a lil' scary but at the same time so exciting.
Glad to be in the second trimester, finally feeling human again :)
hows you ? xx

Hello!
I'm Sarah, I'm also due on the 13th March and I live in Stevenage. This is also my first, I still can't get my head around it enough to believe its actually happening!

blimey third so you must know all about it by now. Its all so new for me and a lil' scary but at the same time so exciting.
Glad to be in the second trimester, finally feeling human again :)
hows you ? xx

haha! yeah.. wow, THREE.. hits hubby and me every time! :haha:
Ya know, I like to pretend I know all about it,but I always get a surprise! This one is SO incredibly different from the last 2.. I've had to google quite a few odd things :)
I'm glad to be in the 2nd trimester too, just a step closer to the third!! But so far, not feeling anymore human. If anything,less! I have found I am MORE tired than ever before, and I go to bed at 8:30 and get up at 6am, so I sleep plenty! I've found a place to hide out at work to "rest my eyes" but really all I wanna do is go home and :sleep: !

Hi i'm Tanya. I'm due on the 1st March with my first too! Very excited :D I live in Northampton. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->