Magnacarta 13th Sept Alice :pink:
PleaseMum 14th Sept Mikaela Addison 5lb 10oz :pink:
MissDimity 14th Sept Alexander Nicholas 7lb 15oz :blue:
xhelenx 15th Sept 7lb 13oz Chloe Isabella :pink:
Agcam 19th Sept 3.1kg :blue:
MrsM 21st Sept 6lb 6oz :pink:
Numero_uno 28th Sept :blue:

TVG 14th :blue:

Notice there's quite a few of us due 15th sept or close.

Wanna ride out the last month together??? How we all feeling?

I'm getting uncomfortable and finding it harder to do things.

Hi again! Im due the 15th september :) Cant believe our babies will be here in the next few weeks. Im so excited but nervous all the same time. We have everything ready. I am starting to feel uncomfortable now too. I seem to be aching alot more this time round. x

hey ladies. im due the 11th september. god am i uncomfortable. Cant bend, cant sleep. Sore to walk. Pains in my groin. blah blah blah lol. This is my 3rd. Shitting my pants now lol. Getting more real everyday. cant wait to meet him tho. xx

Hi girls,

Could of wrote your post loobo!

Can't believe it's the last month, must say think this pg has flown by. Starting to get nervous about having a newborn again now!

Ok, so maybe I just mentioned it...but I'm due the 15th too!

Still doing very well on the aches and pains front but bump is getting awkward now. I have a harder time getting out of bed and off the couch.

Oh, and braxton hicks have really picked up...and weird vaginal pressure.

Getting out of bed is a nightmare, I lay there for a good 15mins deciding whether I really do need that wee or not!! Then the sound of my hips when I turn over, arghhhh

I'm due the 20th september and it's my first baby, starting to panick more now! But I'm sooooo excited! Did some washing of babies clothes today and put them away in the drawers :flower:

Due september 16th! This is my first..getting nervous! But excited :) I haven't had any braxton hicks...is that normal?

Due september 16th! This is my first..getting nervous! But excited :) I haven't had any braxton hicks...is that normal?

Hello número

Baby287 I don't remember getting any braxton hicks with my first x

Hi ladies,

Im due 16th September, I cannot tell you how fed up i am, i am actually stressing at the thought of been pregnant for another 7 weeks, I couldnt even make it around the car boot yesterday :(

Im just praying this baby comes in two weeks, this is my third and although i had my first at 31+6 and my second at 38+6 im struggling so much more this time and im getting my hair off because i cant even put a pair of socks on.....yes im feeling very sorry for my self lol, NO MORE BABIES FOR ME!!!

x

Hi ladies,

Im due 16th September, I cannot tell you how fed up i am, i am actually stressing at the thought of been pregnant for another 7 weeks, I couldnt even make it around the car boot yesterday :(

Im just praying this baby comes in two weeks, this is my third and although i had my first at 31+6 and my second at 38+6 im struggling so much more this time and im getting my hair off because i cant even put a pair of socks on.....yes im feeling very sorry for my self lol, NO MORE BABIES FOR ME!!!

x

Hard work running around after a toddler when your incapable of putting your own socks on isn't it?!!!!

P.s I haven't worn socks for weeks, can't be bothered even attempting, even in the rain I'm in sandals!! Ha!

Hi ladies!! I am due Sept 6, mind if I join? I only have 3.5 weeks left but I'm just now starting to get uncomfortable.

I've also done the whole washing and folding of clothes. Never enjoyed folding clothes so much in my life as I did folding my son's for the first time :)

:flower:

Hi ladies!! I am due Sept 6, mind if I join? I only have 3.5 weeks left but I'm just now starting to get uncomfortable.

I've also done the whole washing and folding of clothes. Never enjoyed folding clothes so much in my life as I did folding my son's for the first time :)

Did my washing ages ago, prob too long but I just couldn't help it, had nesting really really bad since 21wks, I still can't stop, think I'm actually addicted to cleaning products!

I'm usually quite lazy!!

Did my washing ages ago, prob too long but I just couldn't help it, had nesting really really bad since 21wks, I still can't stop, think I'm actually addicted to cleaning products!

I'm usually quite lazy!!

Haha that's funny. I might have done that too but I had my baby shower kind of late (just on August 4th) so I didn't have any clothes before then! :dohh:

Hi ladies! I'm due September 17th!!!! :happydance:

I cannot wait! I am sooo excited! I just had my baby shower two days ago and am so excited to wash all the clothes and organize her little room!!!

I've been having some serious back pain at the end of the day and it is getting very difficult to move around- I cant imagine what its gonna be like in another 4 weeks! :cry:

Good luck to all of you lovely ladies!

Hi ladies! I'm due September 17th!!!! :happydance:

I cannot wait! I am sooo excited! I just had my baby shower two days ago and am so excited to wash all the clothes and organize her little room!!!

I've been having some serious back pain at the end of the day and it is getting very difficult to move around- I cant imagine what its gonna be like in another 4 weeks! :cry:

Good luck to all of you lovely ladies!

I have no room to organise this time, abit sad really, my youngest is still in the nursery in his cot and baby will be in with us until ds2 is big enough to go in the attic room with ds1. Can't do that until hes ready to go up and down stairs without supervision. Hopefully by 2 and half maybe more 3. So no nursery for me :(

Hello other ladies due around the same time :wave:

I seem to be flip flopping between being very calm then occasionally get butterflies in my tummy when I think about actually going into labour. I really hope I'm not in for a shock when I show up to the hospital and it smacks me in the face. :wacko:

Hello other ladies due around the same time :wave:

I seem to be flip flopping between being very calm then occasionally get butterflies in my tummy when I think about actually going into labour. I really hope I'm not in for a shock when I show up to the hospital and it smacks me in the face. :wacko:

You'll be fine Paris people wouldn't do it more than once if it was that bad! (although it feels like the worse thing ever at the time....,,until you see that little person)

You'll be fine Paris people wouldn't do it more than once if it was that bad! (although it feels like the worse thing ever at the time....,,until you see that little person)

Thanks for the reassurance :hugs: I keep on trying to remind myself of that. Especially when I think of my cousin who is an L&D nurse who has had three kids of her own. She works with women in labour every single day...and has seen it all!

Thanks for the reassurance :hugs: I keep on trying to remind myself of that. Especially when I think of my cousin who is an L&D nurse who has had three kids of her own. She works with women in labour every single day...and has seen it all!

Oh you see, no way she would of done it 3 times with the things she will have seen if it was that bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->