Due 15th Sept or around

for weeks i missed hospital, i really wanted to go back, spend my days staring at lo and being fed!! even now i still wish i could be there sometimes.

Im on laptop, im just going to see if i can find everyone and update the first page then im going to create a new group in baby and parenting room. Any suggestions for a title, im thinking some thing like ' 15th Sept 2012 baby club' something along those lines, keeping the 15th bit incase theres any other sept clubs and you can spot it easy????

That sounds like a good idea wanting. I like the group name too (probably worth keeping the 15 in the title).

On a separate note: what do you ladies know about pp bleeding? I posted in baby club but wanted your feedback too. I am 5 weeks pp, lochia was slowing down(although I would get tiny amounts coming out when bf) then started getting a fair bit of bright red blood yesterday. I am quite concerned about it and unfortunately can't get in to see my ob until tomorrow morning. I always thought once your lochia slowed down it wasn't supposed to start back up?

Paris mine did the same, it slowed right down then started up again bright red and stayed bright until it went. Mine stopped altogether a couple of weeks ago, but it stayed bright red toward the end it did get less and less obviously! I remember being concerned about it but looked about and it seemed quite common so i never asked mw/hv about it. Some people bleed alot heavier/longer than others there no rules but if your concerned a call to dr wont hurt.

Ive updated front page only person who hasnt been active/ posted birth story is TVG.

Ill create group and post link then ill do a front page for anyone who comes over top join us xxx

new group xxx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...5th-sept-2012-baby-group-xx.html#post22205347

Awesome! I'll start posting in the new group after I ask you one last question...

Wanting, when the red blood came back was it a decent amount of flow? I think that's what is concerning me..the flow is like a period yet I am bf'ing and only 5 weeks pp so I didn't think it was possible to have one yet. It seemed temporarily better last night (may be because I was lying down?) but the red flow is back today :( I wanted to see my dr. first thing this morning but the earliest they could get me in was tomorrow morning. Really want tomorrow morning to be here so I can get checked out!

It seemed to me like my period had started, don't think it's impossible to have your period even if your bfing is it? My body is very regular every time I've been pg my period has returned a month after bleeding has stopped. So I think that was a period and I'll get my official first one very soon!

Bump. See link above for new group in baby and parenting xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->