Due 15th Sept or around

Still no sign of baby. People are driving me crazy about it!!

numero are you still around?

Still no sign of baby. People are driving me crazy about it!!

numero are you still around?

Yep still around, no sign of baby either! People are also driving my crazy texting and asking if ive had it yet!

Hey peeps!

Still no baby for me yet either.. Had another sweep today, if no luck then induction Weds x

Hey peeps!

Still no baby for me yet either.. Had another sweep today, if no luck then induction Weds x

Oh wow I hope that sweep works and baby comes for you tonight!

Hope it's set you of tvg but if not good luck tomorrow, how exciting.

I've decided a miss being pregnant!!! I don't want anymore but I miss my appointments, being looked after, feeling special and I really miss my time in hospital. Just sat in bed being waited on and staring at my newborn!

Good luck TVG! Really hope you are in labour right about now!!

Wanting, I totally understand how you feel. I miss not having someone look after us every hour on the hour...my public health nurse is pretty useless. She never seems to answer any of my questions and kinda skirts the issue! One thing I don't miss: HORRIBLE hospital food :sick: I wasn't even sick so can't imagine what it's like for those poor people who are ill in hospital and expected to eat...

Good luck TVG! Really hope you are in labour right about now!!

Wanting, I totally understand how you feel. I miss not having someone look after us every hour on the hour...my public health nurse is pretty useless. She never seems to answer any of my questions and kinda skirts the issue! One thing I don't miss: HORRIBLE hospital food :sick: I wasn't even sick so can't imagine what it's like for those poor people who are ill in hospital and expected to eat...

I just opted for the sandwiches which were alright then I'd get offered tea and toast about 3 times a day!! Lovely!

Night feeds are draining me.... She's really good and only wakes twice so I shouldn't complain, I know it could be a lot more but just feel knackered. How you getting on?

Actually, come to think of it..they had a lovely little canteen room on the maternity floor open to all patients and dh would bring me really good, fresh toast every morning (guess it wasn't all bad!).

I'm getting on better now. Had latch issues due to William's tongue tie (which has since been corrected) and feel better after seeing a lactation consultant today who really helped me. Night feeds were two a night up until two nights ago :wacko: He wouldn't settle after 3 am last night so needless to say, we are both pretty tuckered out! Hoping it's better tonight *fingers crossed*!

Hi, how is everyone?! Congrats to those who have had their babies since I last checked in!

Wanting, Arabella is so cute - bless her!!

Sorry I haven't been here in a while, I have been so busy with Chloe that I haven't been able to find the time! She is getting much better at sleeping though and feeds are getting further apart so mummy can finally catch up on some sleep!

I have been in awful pain since the birth "down there", by day 5 pp I couldn't even walk up or stand without being in absolute agony, then I started to suffer with terrible night sweats and just feeling generally rubbish - I was in tears every day! Kept hearing the usual "oh it's normal, you've just given birth" but in the end I decided to go and see the GP as there was no way that this pain was "normal". I was right to go, as turns out the labial graze I sustained during childbirth had become very badly infected and if I had left it any longer there is a good chance I would have been hospitalised!!

TMI, but I had been getting a lot of yellowish discharge which I just assumed must have been the norm after the birth, turns out it was pus seeping from my wounds - YUCK!!!

I am on two sets of antibiotics now to clear up the infection, SO relieved that things are finally getting sorted and I'm already starting to feel the difference after a couple of days on them.

The only thing that sucks is that the antibiotics are upsetting poor Chloe's tummy :( I feel so guilty taking them, but I know that I need to get better so that I can look after her properly.

Sorry for rambling on! Moral of the story is; no matter how many people tell you something is "normal", if you don't feel right in yourself then go and get it checked lol!

Here is a little photo of Chloe...

Attachments

• Chloe3.jpg
    Chloe3.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 2
Aww Helen she's gorgeous! Sounds like you have had a rough time but hope you are feeling a bit better soon.

I have a feeling I'm going to be an October mummy, mw attempted a sweep yesterday but my cervix was still too high up and felt closed still, I'm 6 days late up to now, booked into hospital to be induced on 4th October if baby isn't here by then :-( this is my first baby but supposedly it's common to be like this. I just come home feeling so deflated from my appointment yesterday!

Helen- poor you sounds painful, your right you need the antibi's so you can look after Chloe who by the way is looking very cute in your pic. She's got so much hair hasn't she x

I have a small hole at one end of my scar that mw said I have to keep an eye on and if I get any puss/weeping I'll need antibiotics too.

Paris- belle wouldn't settle last night either, she brought up most of her milk but then was hungry again after 1/2 an hour. I think she maybe staring with reflux :(

Número- gosh the 4th sounds like a long time to wait to induce. You must be so fed up now. Hope you don't have to wait that long xxx

Numero I'm still here with ya! 40+6 today. Haven't spoken a word about induction with anyone. DH is convinced he will come on the 29th, the full moon. 42 weeks is within the normal range of pregnancy (although I was really hoping to not go past 41 weeks), I'm just tired of people asking me when he's going to be here.

Hi, how is everyone?! Congrats to those who have had their babies since I last checked in!

Wanting, Arabella is so cute - bless her!!

Sorry I haven't been here in a while, I have been so busy with Chloe that I haven't been able to find the time! She is getting much better at sleeping though and feeds are getting further apart so mummy can finally catch up on some sleep!

I have been in awful pain since the birth "down there", by day 5 pp I couldn't even walk up or stand without being in absolute agony, then I started to suffer with terrible night sweats and just feeling generally rubbish - I was in tears every day! Kept hearing the usual "oh it's normal, you've just given birth" but in the end I decided to go and see the GP as there was no way that this pain was "normal". I was right to go, as turns out the labial graze I sustained during childbirth had become very badly infected and if I had left it any longer there is a good chance I would have been hospitalised!!

TMI, but I had been getting a lot of yellowish discharge which I just assumed must have been the norm after the birth, turns out it was pus seeping from my wounds - YUCK!!!

I am on two sets of antibiotics now to clear up the infection, SO relieved that things are finally getting sorted and I'm already starting to feel the difference after a couple of days on them.

The only thing that sucks is that the antibiotics are upsetting poor Chloe's tummy :( I feel so guilty taking them, but I know that I need to get better so that I can look after her properly.

Sorry for rambling on! Moral of the story is; no matter how many people tell you something is "normal", if you don't feel right in yourself then go and get it checked lol!

Here is a little photo of Chloe...
You are SO right! If something doesn't seem right get checked out. I got mastitis and also got those "night sweats". I thought it was normal until I found myself pretty much passed out on the couch unable to even move. I finally called and went it. It is so important for us to not just assume it is normal and do get checked out.

Numero_uno: I hope your LO comes soon! At least you have a date now but hopefully LO comes before that. Good luck :)

17thy: Hopefully you LO shows up soon too. Try to get as much rest as you can right now ( know that probably isn't even possible at this point) but do try. Hang in there!

I get night sweats too, am sure a got them last time too and the went after a while.

We got anymore babies yet, fingers crossed for you all x

wow everyone, I have a lot of catching up to do! Congrats on all the beautiful babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->