• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due 1st July 2013!! Anyone else due July with their first??

I have just answered my own question lmao, i didnt read what you wrote properly. So how u feeling chick? ANy symptons? x

I did a pregnancy test on Monday and calculating date of last period im due 17th July! it doesnt quite feel real yet? This is my first also! Soooo excited but also little worried about anything going wrong - anyone else feel like that? Dr appointment on Monday!
Congrats All! x

Wow you guys are getting appointments fast! When I called my doc to tell her I was bumped she said to call and make an appointment for 8th week! But I'm out of the country at that time so I can't go in until I'm almost 10 weeks! I do live really far from town (by boat) so it's difficult for me to get there. But still, all this waiting :dohh:

As for symptoms, I have increased urination, bloating, heightened sense of smell, tender breasts and nips, I was very crampy for the last two weeks, but it seems to have subsided. I get the odd bit of fatigue and sicky feeling, but mostly I feel pretty good.

We haven't told anyone yet! I'm dying to tell everyone but I want to do it in person and we live so far away. All my family is coming at Christmas time so I will spill the beans then (be 12 weeks!). But I am going to visit my friend in a couple weeks (who just had a baby) and so I'll tell her <3 Love this little baby!

Sparklexox I am scared too chick, I think its natural but worrying won't change the future. Be positive and do everything u can now to give it a good chance x

I worry all the time about things going wrong! I try and repress my worrying or I'd drive myself mad :wacko:

Finally got my MW appointment for next week :happydance: but that is only because I have irregular cycles, my LMP was 8th august!

Fatigue and morning sickness is destroying me! Love my little bean to pieces <3 but... I seriously can't wait for second trimester!

Hi ladies! I am 4w6d and should be due around July 11th! :happydance: We are super excited as we have been really trying for awhile! The only symptoms I have so far are sore boobs, light cramping, a little fatigue, and occasional waves of nausea! I had my second blood test today to check to see if my hCG level were rising. We are waiting on the results for that now. From there we will set up our first u/s which will be the week of Thanksgiving! :baby:

Hi this is my first time in a forum....This is my first....which is to be due on 4th July if everything goes fine. Been to the drs...had first scan 5weeks no sac seen yet, so worried because been trying for 7yrs now. Dr told me to come back two weeks time to have another scan....finger cross

Aww fingers crossed hun. Have read loads that they don't see anything that early u less they do an internal scan xx

I'm also due July 11th with my first :). When I went to the drs on Monday to confirm the pregnancy, they did all my blood work, and urine analysis on the spot. I go back on the 15th to review all of the results. Nervous but excited!

Hi all, new to this! Googled due on the 1st of July and found this website! I'm due then and I'm so excited. But I'm so afraid of miscarrying at the same time, because I've had quite a lot of cramping but my doctor doesn't think it's anything to worry about! My first scan can't come quick enough xx

I have had a lot too chick. A few cramps were agonising but midwife said she didn't think there was anything to worry about as no bleeding and cramps only lasted 10 mins. Had 3 of them in 3 days. I am really scared too babe but try and think positive. I am a smoker and have cut down a lot but guna try hypnosis tonight to see I'd it works. Fingers crossed it does! Xxx

Hey! I am due July 2nd with my first! Just thought I'd join you ladies :) Anyone else feeling the symptoms reallly kicking in at the 6 week mark?

Hey! I am due July 2nd with my first! Just thought I'd join you ladies :) Anyone else feeling the symptoms reallly kicking in at the 6 week mark?

Definitely!!! In the last four days my morning sickness has probably doubled in intensity each day.

Just found out yesterday that I was pregnant :) very excited !! My due date is July 11th ! Only about 4 weeks -4 days pregnant !! No symptoms yet - just some cramping and a little tired ! Looking forward to following everyone that is due around me :) Take Care everyone :happydance:

Hi Ladies. Congratulations to everyone. I am also due July 9th with #1! I have no symptoms yet so really doesn't feel real at all. Will be booking my doctors appointment tomorrow maybe that'll make it seem more real for me! :)

Hello ladies!!! I'm currently prego with my first. Due date July 11th! Hope you dont mind if I join!

I have had a lot too chick. A few cramps were agonising but midwife said she didn't think there was anything to worry about as no bleeding and cramps only lasted 10 mins. Had 3 of them in 3 days. I am really scared too babe but try and think positive. I am a smoker and have cut down a lot but guna try hypnosis tonight to see I'd it works. Fingers crossed it does! Xxx

Let me know how the hypnosis goes ! I smoke as well and when I found out I cut back big time like 2 ciggys a day now ! But want to give up altogether ! Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->