• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due 1st July 2013!! Anyone else due July with their first??

I have had a lot too chick. A few cramps were agonising but midwife said she didn't think there was anything to worry about as no bleeding and cramps only lasted 10 mins. Had 3 of them in 3 days. I am really scared too babe but try and think positive. I am a smoker and have cut down a lot but guna try hypnosis tonight to see I'd it works. Fingers crossed it does! Xxx

Let me know how the hypnosis goes ! I smoke as well and when I found out I cut back big time like 2 ciggys a day now ! But want to give up altogether ! Good luck

Hello Exciting! Hope you dont mind that I comment about smoking. I have smoked for years, and when I first started taking fertlity meds I had to quit because I was scared that I would not become pregnant if I smoked. Well I quit cold turkey. What helped me was to smoke my last pack, and I told myself Thats it I'm not buying no more packs. lol Its been over a month since I have not smoked. Let me tell you its super hard, but after the first two weeks it gets easier. Hope this helps. :thumbup:

I'm feeling fab at the moment. I don't actually believe I'm pregnant as I'm so symptomless though! So part of me is glad for not feeling nauseous/ achey.....but the other part of me thinks I'm making the pregnancy up and keep having to take tests to confirm BFP! Lol.

Exciting and keeping faith.. the hypnosis didn't go too well as I smoked today. Been looking at pics of my bubba though and have decided i dont wana do this anynore. I am putting my baby in danger for the sake of a cig. I have thrown the ash trays away and put all lighters out of sight. I really wana do this and hope I stick to it x plz send me some luck xx

I'm due on July 1st!! I have my first appointment on November 9- tomorrow for confirmation and consultation... Myemotions swing between excitement, shock, and terror! :wacko: :blush:

I am now an ex-smoker. I started smoking in April 2009 and weaned myself off when I got my BFP... It's been over a week since my last cigarette! Good luck to the ladies who are trying to quit! :thumbup:

Me me !!!! I'm due the 16th of July . Can't believe it . I'm shocked and scared silly . I'm guessing that's normal. It's like a dream really lol.... Don't think I'll relax for the next 9 months

I'm 4 weeks and 5 days, so that puts me around July 14th with my first.... I just found out this week!!!! I'm extremely shocked and excited!!! :cloud9:

That's my exact due date with our first baby :) Unfortunately, my doctor already plans to induce me at 39 weeks or before. Still exciting!

Me too!
Lost an angel baby in March but will be 6 weeks on Monday. I think I'm due around July 5th. SUPER excited and SUPER nervous at the same time. It's been a long and heart-breaking journey to get here... I just want to be 13 weeks along already!! :wacko:

Hopeful

Exciting and keeping faith.. the hypnosis didn't go too well as I smoked today. Been looking at pics of my bubba though and have decided i dont wana do this anynore. I am putting my baby in danger for the sake of a cig. I have thrown the ash trays away and put all lighters out of sight. I really wana do this and hope I stick to it x plz send me some luck xx

Beautifulbub I'm so sorry that the hypnosis did not work. As for me I just gave it up. I had to make a choice the ciggeriate or my baby that I tryed for so many years to get. I decided That my unborn child was more important than my cravings for cigs. You can do it!!! I will be praying for you!!!!!

How's everybody keeping now?
I had an early ultrasound last week at 7 weeks and 3 days. There was a heartbeat and a yolk sac so midwife said everything looks in order, thank God!! Was a bit worried for a few days there because my symptoms sort of died down.. didn't have to worry for long though... They came back and are worse than ever!!! :thumbup:

Hia! Just reading my last post makes me laugh as I was on about being totally symptomless! .....Not any more! I'm so nauseous all day and feel soooo drained and tired. Working is really hard at the moment but it'll be all worth it in the end obviously. Really pleased your scan went well for you it must have been brill to see! I don't get a scan until 12 weeks.....seems like its a lifetime away at the moment. Hope all the other 1st timers are doing well too! :)

Hi! I'm due on July 26 ; ) 4 Weeks pregnant now!

Anyone else having an early scan? We've got one tomorrow which I cant wait for!!

Just as well that we booked it because they cant even fit me in for my booking appointment til 11th Dec when I will be over 11 weeks...
And in my area they dont book your 12 week scan til after the booking appointment, and with xmas and new year straight after I'm unlikely to get my scan til after xmas when I will be 14 weeks!!!

Counting down the hours til the scan tomorrow night just to check that everything is as it should be and in the right place etc! Hope everyone is coping with morning sickness etc okay. So so yucky at the mo! xx

Anyone else having an early scan? We've got one tomorrow which I cant wait for!!

Just as well that we booked it because they cant even fit me in for my booking appointment til 11th Dec when I will be over 11 weeks...
And in my area they dont book your 12 week scan til after the booking appointment, and with xmas and new year straight after I'm unlikely to get my scan til after xmas when I will be 14 weeks!!!

Counting down the hours til the scan tomorrow night just to check that everything is as it should be and in the right place etc! Hope everyone is coping with morning sickness etc okay. So so yucky at the mo! xx

Hi! I'm wishing you good luck for tomorrow night! I haven't booked any appointments yet as I'm only 5 weeks pregnant, I didn't even know you could have a scan that early on. I guess it«s bad timming with xmas and NYE as I will be 10 weeks around new years eve but I don't wanna do it that week as I'm scared they will all be hung over heeheheh

Good luck and let us know how it went!! Wishing u all the best! The 1st peak of ur new baby!

xoxo

I just had an early scan today :) it was amazing :cloud9:

Good luck for tomorrow! MS is a great sign (or so I try and tell myself!!) so I am sure everything will be perfect with your little bean :)

Just got back from ours too, was so amazing!

Saw one little baby and a strong heartbeat so we're very happy! Feel like I've just found out I'm pregnant all over again now it finally feels real!

Also the gestational sac is in the shape of a heart which the sonographer thought was cute! Put me back a week on my dates but I thought that might be the case anyway as I had long cycles... So happy!!

https://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd481/kerrywilloughby/1_1.jpg

New due date is 9th July!

awwww how lovely! congratulations! what a gorgeous little baby :flower:

iv never seen a sac like that! how sweet :) xx

Awesome sac!! :) so cute! We had a quick scan when I had to get fluids because of extreme hydration at 8w1 day. Had our official scan today at 9w2d which I will post later- baby looked adorable and got to hear the heart!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->