due #2 22nd dec.

ljo1984

2DDs,2angels <3
Reaction score
hiya im currently (almost)5 weeks pregnant with my second child (well 3rd really including my angel) and im due on 22nd dec. would love a buddy due around same time to go through this with. xx

Woo hoo ive never had a b n b buddy before lol! How's things going so far? I had a bleed on sunday which terrified me but nothing since and feeling much better! You gonna find out the sex? And finally have you got a journal?? Xx

I've never had a buddy before either! How exciting!

I dont have a journal on bnb - but maybe I should do one? When I was pregnant with Megan I just wrote in a notebook but cant find it so its obviously tucked away. We moved in December and I'm sure I packed it away in a tote somewhere.

I just realized our girls are very close in age! How neat is that!?

I had brown spotting last week & was very nervous about it. I miscarried in December at 6 weeks & so was very upset to see blood of any color. I had a bit of pink/light brown on Sunday before I got a bfp. I got a bfp on Monday - no spotting monday. Tuesday though I had lots of lower backpain & quite a bit of brown when I wiped. I called the clinic & talked to a nurse who thought with my backpain I should come in and be seen. Well the dr thought it was pointless that I came in but he did blood work to test hcg. So hcg doubled! And I go back next tues to test hcg again. I'm not spotting anymore though & back pain went away. :thumbup:

I had an early mc in nov and started with really heavy red blood, so knew it was different but like you say blood of any type is worrying! I was devastated but I passed a little clot then it stopped! Starting to get over it now last couple of days I've been waiting for more!
Yeh I noticed your dd is almost the same age as Imogen! When she's naughty I keep thinking what the hell am I going to do with two ha ha!
Are you hoping for a particular sex? I'd love a boy but I wouldn't mind another girl! Only problem if I do have a girl hubby is persistent that I won't get a 3rd!! Ha ha we'll see!!!
I have a journal ive just started which we can keep in touch in, links in siggy, also check out my new addition :hugs: and if you get one up and running i'll be your First stalker :thumbup: xx

Did you used to post in baby club? Your daughters name seems very familiar to me! Its beautiful & yet I've never heard it where I'm from. Is it a common name in Leeds? (Leeds is in Uk???)

My miscarriage started w/ red blood & it was lots right away - so sounds similiar to yours. Hopefully our spotting was just beans getting comfy!

I think we will be finding out the sex - I loved finding out with Megan. It was so fun shopping for girl things knowing she was a girl!

I dont care whether its a boy or girl this time. DH thinks its a girl already though - lol - though not sure why! We would possibly be having a 3rd no matter if this one is boy or girl though.

Megan is fully a toddler now - she's on the go & doesnt slow down unless we are reading books or she's sleeping. LOL It means she usually sleeps really well though! She's getting her 4th molar right now though & 2 nights a go she didnt sleep well at all. It reminded me of how lack of sleep feels & I was thinking how tough it will be with her plus a newborn!

Yeh i used to be in baby club, it's not that common ive only heard it a hand full of times! Can't even remember where we chose it from ha ha! Leeds is in uk, in Yorkshire.
Were on team yellow, we were last time aswell. With my first 2 pregnancies oh said girl straight away and he was right both times! He's not said anything yet so he must not have an inkling yet!
Imogen sounds very much like megan! She never stats still, but shes started waking in the night again in the last couple of weeks! Hope that doesn't last long! She hot her first tooth at 13 months and was 15 months thursday and celebrated by cutting her 6th and 7th tooth! I can feel 3 more just under her gum aswell! They are all coming at once but she's doing really well, no pain or Other typical symptoms! I'm sure number 2 will make up for it when s/he's teething ha ha! I do wish she started talking though! She's so cleaver she knows everything you say to her but she just babbles ha ha!
What does mn stand for? Just so I know where you are ha ha! Xx

LOL - minnesota - its in the u.s. It was snowing here today! Crazy weather! We live in a small town (5000 people?) We just moved here in December from another bigger town (100000 people). Its so much quieter! I like the smaller town for megan - great schools, lots of kids in our neighborhood,etc.

More about me - I am 32 - dh is 35. We've been married 5 1/2 years but together for 10. I was a home daycare provider before having Megan (childminder where you are?) DH is a service tech -fixing heating,cooling for business & homes.

Megan got her first tooth at 6months & then we had months of teething & sleep issues that came with it. She had all 8 front ones by 10 1/2 months & then took a break til these molars started this spring. She wasnt a good teether but the older she is getting she's getting more used to it I think.

Megan is a big talker & big babbler too. She is very shy in public though which is a new thing for her & she doesnt say anything - real words or sounds when we are anywhere (except grandparents house). She was talking before she was crawling & now says lots of things which always surprise us. Was telling my mom today she is saying words like lion & shirt. I think the baby babbling is cuter. Megan was so quick with the words that it made her seem more toddler & less baby way too early for me! I would like her to be "baby" a bit longer!

Are you celebrating easter this weekend? I am hosting dh's family is coming for ham dinner. I suppose I'll have to start getting organized!

Well I'm 27 hubby 28 weve been married dice oct 08 and been together just over 9 years! I'm a nurse (for my sins lol) and he's an electrician. Yeh I do wish they were babies longer! They grow up so fast. Everyday she learns something new and becoming so independent!

Yes we celebrate Easter this weekend, don't have Ant
anything planned though! Might just eat some of imogens Easter eggs cause she's only having about 2% of them ha ha!!! And might do a Sunday dinner! Yum. Oh I'm going to be doing my remaining digi test aswell! See how many weeks I've gone upto! Xx

Jealous - cause we dont have those kind of digi tests over here. Only ones that say "pregnant" or "not pregnant" kind of thing - not the 1-2 part. I have my hcg tested next tuesday though & I'm nervous but excited about that. I took my last digi test this morning and it was a let down as there isnt a line to obsess over!!! It just stared back at me "pregnant". :rofl: I told dh I took it & he actually asked what it said. LOL - Yes it still says pregnant.

Ha ha when it came up did you think "yeh I already know that!" ha ha ha! See they won't do hcg levels here! I tried to get them with Imogen cause I was terrified after having a mmc but they wouldn't! Xx

LOL - yes ... but it was my last test left & it was just sitting there waiting to be used - so I couldnt resist! I think they do hcg levels too much over here - its really not helpful & with Megan caused more worry than was needed!

I'm feeling more pregnant today - dizzy, nausau, bb's hurting even more & tired - but I was up a lot with Megan last night. She didnt sleep well w/ teething & then she was up way early this morning :dohh:

How are you feeling?

I'm feeling fine! Just peeing plenty ha ha! I'm at my brothers for 2 nights now. My SIL is due next week so she's getting impatient now lol! I remember it all too well! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->