Due 31/08/2018 bump buddies?!

As in tummy pain? I get period type pain most days it sucks xx

Catmumof4 hope your scan goes well!

I am due 1st Sept have my first scan on Saturday, hoping to see a heartbeat so i will know all is well.

Hey ladies can I join in? 😊 I found out on Thursday that I am pregnant but obviously I have taken tests everyday because I haven't had any symptoms at all. I took a digital this morning and got a positive so I'm totally excited! I have stocked up on lemon oil, peppermint oil, sickness wrist bands and polo mints all ready to battle the dreaded morning sickness (when it arrives!) :sad: I did get a mild pang this morning. I have 2 girls (6 next month and 4) and a baby boy (20 months) so I'm going for a surprise this time (if I can resist finding out) :haha: how are you today? x

Hey all gem yh it was left sided pain just under my hip bone was horrendous, went to A&E new years day and had to stay overnight because they thought it was ectopic and they had no one to scan me. They did the next morning and all was in the right place but obviously couldn't find the heart beat so was rescheduled for tomorrow, really nervous!! Well today has sucked been so tired I have been soo grumpy!! I have fibromyalgia and had to come off all my medication and started slimming world so I'm struggling a bit today. How are all of you doing??

Bubble congratulations! Welcome to our chat! I hope the dreaded morning sickness doesn't catch you!! Xx

Hey ladies! Can i join?? I am due august 28.

Catmum- i also have fibromyalgia and it has been so horribly intense the last few weeks. I have been off my medication for a bit because of ttc, but between the cold and pregnancy... i am struggling too. Hang in there. It will all be worth it. Fingers crossed for your scan!

Course u can nut! I can't believe I've found someone who understands! It's been horrendous I stopped all my meds and I'm suffering now but will be worth it x

Sounds like you had a rough time over new year then! Its crappy coming off meds, ive gotta come off my antidepressants and im dreading it xx

Good luck gem we are here to support you all the way. Iv lowered my depression meds by a third but staying on the rest as I can't cope without them xx

Thanks catmum :) likewise. Which antidepressants are you on? I was taking citalopram 10mg throughout my last preg but this time I’m on venlafaxine and my dr wants me to come off it completely. Ive halved the dose so far and i already feel more irritable towards my partner so this isn’t going to be a fun process at all.. xx

I'm on sertraline I was on 150mg a day but lowered it to 50 and staying here, I'm struggling a little on this but I will just have to manage!!! Lol 😂 have you all had a good day? X

Hi! Can I join? I am 6 weeks today (due Sept 4th) but will most likely have baby early. I have one DS (2 next month) that I had at 35 weeks. So far my hcg is doubling very well but I have had low progesterone. I'm nervous since with DS it was very high. Dr thinks it's because of different fertility treatments and I shouldn't worry.. so I am trying not to. I have my first ultrasound on Friday!

Hello! I'm tentatively due Sept 7th but that could change after my first midwife appt (Jan. 31st). This is my first pregnancy so I have nothing to compare it to, but I'm a bit concerned I've had really little to no symptoms so far. I do have quite a bit of light cramping in my lower abdomen (especially when I twist, bend, cough, or sneeze), and I've been very tired but that might be the adjustment to only one cup of coffee per day lol. It's early yet though, so plenty of times for symptoms to hit haha!

Ive lowered the dose of antidepressants by half to 37.5mg of venlafaxine and im an emotional wreck :( dunno how im gonna manage to get off them completely xx

Gem I'm the same I'm on 50 sertraline and I'm pinging all over my poor kids nd partner!!!

Catmum its horrible isnt it :( going to speak to the midwife about it to see if i can stay on the lowest dose for a while xx

I was on antidepressants through 3 out of 4 of my pregnancies so I hope so iv not had my midwife yet so I'm hoping she will say it's OK x

No iv been on various since 2009 when I had jasmine and got post natal depression that went untreated and iv had depression since... How are u all doing today? Me iv been a bit of a mess not doing to well tbh x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->