Due 31/08/2018 bump buddies?!

Catmumof4

Reaction score
Well the title says it all bump buddies in early Aug or September welcome too xxx

Hi I just found out I was pregnant, I am due on the 10th of September 2018 !!

Hi! I'm similar time to you, due on 3rd September but will most likely have bubs at the end of August as I was induced both times with my previous a week or so early.

:)

Hi ladies!!!! How are you both feeling? I can't complain I have bouts of nausea on Nd off all day xx

Hey im due 2nd September:) date will probably change at first scan though xx

Wonder who will go first, won't be me i am always late lmao x

Well my first was 5 days early and my second was 5 days late haha xx

So this will be on ur due lol 😂.. Will you be finding out? Xx

I'm feeling ok just sore boobs and a tiny bit of nausea if I need to eat.

Could be me to go first because I get pregnancy induced hypertension, my first was induced at 37+5 and my second at 38+3. I am secretly hoping to have this one on either 18/08/18 or 28/08/18.

Haha poppie that is a lot of 8s lol, something very satisfying about that haha 😂 x

Haha yeh would be nice if it came on my due date! How many other children do you have? I have 2 boys so am going to find out, a girl would be nice but either way i will be happy :) xx

I have 4 3 girls and a boy but I'm not going to find out I want a surprise lol x

Ahh I just want to add that I am a full on raging ball of hormones today I hope you are all doing better xx

I am feeling ok, some slight nausea sometimes but hardly. I think my boobs have started to realised I was pregnant, lol. Also I feel quite emotional and short fused. I don't remember feeling pregnant with DD but I do with that one (bloating, sore breast, mild cramps and slight nauseas ). Xx

Yh see I didn't have any signs until I had a scan on Tues I think my body then went oh Yh your pregnant! Now my boobs are soooo sore and my mood is like a roller-coaster! So glad you haven't had much morning sickness it really is the pits!! Tho mine is always in the evening! Started slimming world and think I may die 🤣

4 wow i bet your house is nice and lively :)
I dont feel pregnant at all. Ive had a few tummy cramps and achey legs and thats about it. With my last 2 pregnancies i was sick all the time. Feels so different this time around xx

My son lives with his dad because he has needs that require one on one most of the time but I have him quite a lot lol xx

Ah ok. Im hoping everything will feel a bit more real after my first scan :)
How about you? You feeling alright? X

I had a lot of pain that made them scan me Tues. Was too early to see a heartbeat but reschedule for a scan on Tues with the early pregnancy department I'm hoping there will be one it's making me quite anxious xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->