Due 9th Feb!!!

wtbmummy

Reaction score
Any other ladies due around this time and want to talk?? Can be anything from how your feeling, moaning or praising OH. Any worries or concerns that come up. Just well ANYTHING!!!!

I know I could use some ladies around the same point as me to chat too. Start by introducing yourselves :flower:

Im 25 and DH 26 we are FTP's and getting really nervous. We now have everything we need as I didn't want to be worrying after christmas. Just a few bits of clothing to get but MIL has said she has lots to give us so not buying anything else till after we have that. Oh n we are having a little boy :hugs:

Any other ladies due around this time and want to talk?? Can be anything from how your feeling, moaning or praising OH. Any worries or concerns that come up. Just well ANYTHING!!!!

I know I could use some ladies around the same point as me to chat too. Start by introducing yourselves :flower:

Im 25 and DH 26 we are FTP's and getting really nervous. We now have everything we need as I didn't want to be worrying after christmas. Just a few bits of clothing to get but MIL has said she has lots to give us so not buying anything else till after we have that. Oh n we are having a little boy :hugs:

We have the same due date and both expecting boys! :) hiyaaaa im 20 DH is 22 our little man is our first too so very excited/nervous we have everything too! nursery is all set up and its my babyshower on saturday! im from the midlands in the UK where abouts are you from? i was tempted to start a thread like this but didnt in the end xx

Hi :flower:

Im due a yellow bump on Valentines day :)

I'm 25 hubby is 27 married for 4 years and have a 3yr old little boy.
Very excited to meet our new addition and starting the nursery this weekend :happydance:

How are we all x

Hi! I'm due February 13th. I'm 21, dh is 22, married for 3.5 years and this will be our second. We already have an 18 month old little girl who is precious :))) and are expecting a boy this time which dh is extremely excited about. I'm STILL coming around to the idea of having a boy, I don't know a thing about boys!
We also haven't bought a single thing for the baby yet! I don't know what's wrong with us, we had almost everything for our daughter by now last time, just been lazy this time I guess. :shrug:

Have you girls chosen names yet? We are having such a difficult time, so little bubs is still currently nameless.

Woot !! Due feb 9th & having a boy - naming him Zane. Can't wait to meet him.

Hello ladies , ill be the granny of the group so . I'm 41 as is oh . Due on the 11th of feb with our first after a loss and a lot of trying !!! Super excited and dying to meet our LO . We are having a boy :) I'm feeling really well and loving the experience of being pregnant :)
Looking forward to chatting with you ladies :)

Hi! I'm due February 13th. I'm 21, dh is 22, married for 3.5 years and this will be our second. We already have an 18 month old little girl who is precious :))) and are expecting a boy this time which dh is extremely excited about. I'm STILL coming around to the idea of having a boy, I don't know a thing about boys!
We also haven't bought a single thing for the baby yet! I don't know what's wrong with us, we had almost everything for our daughter by now last time, just been lazy this time I guess. :shrug:

Have you girls chosen names yet? We are having such a difficult time, so little bubs is still currently nameless.

Our little boy will be named Hayden Lee <3 i dont know how you havent bought anything im almost done just hospital bag to buy for and a breastpump x

Hello ladies , ill be the granny of the group so . I'm 41 as is oh . Due on the 11th of feb with our first after a loss and a lot of trying !!! Super excited and dying to meet our LO . We are having a boy :) I'm feeling really well and loving the experience of being pregnant :)
Looking forward to chatting with you ladies :)

Hellooooo :) never a granny! BNB girls dont judge as far as im aware there are lots of ages on this forum which i find great! whats your due date? x

The 11th of Feb ...... I have most stuff bought too except for hospital bag contents . Oh and a few more cute outfits including coming home outfit :)

Lovely to meet lots of others due around the same time. I have everything from Noah so not had to buy much and not knowing the sex steers me away from clothes shopping. We "I" have chosen Ivy for a girl and possibly Jacoby for a boy (pronounced Je cobe ee) xx

The 11th of Feb ...... I have most stuff bought too except for hospital bag contents . Oh and a few more cute outfits including coming home outfit :)

My family are throwing a babyshower for me this coming saturday and everyone i know has bought clothes for him! lovely but its stopped me buying so many incase he ends up with two! :dohh: so im going to look through presents first to see if there are any coming home outfits in there hehe..also i have to stay in hosp for 2/3 days after as i have strep B and also want to breastfeed so my midwife has advised thats what i do so will need a few outfits for him while were in the hosp! any idea what goes in hospital bag? ill have to google it but i dont really have much of a clue x

Lovely to meet lots of others due around the same time. I have everything from Noah so not had to buy much and not knowing the sex steers me away from clothes shopping. We "I" have chosen Ivy for a girl and possibly Jacoby for a boy (pronounced Je cobe ee) xx

Ah love your names! i had Jacob-John originally for a boy JJ for short and Esme-Leigh for a girl but were team blue an have decided on Hayden-Lee/ Dennie for short. Your so great for not finding out i just had too! xx

Due 9th feb with a boy here also! Yay! Xx

Looks like theres a babyboy boom due around feb :haha: so cute though xx

I'm due on 8th with my second boy. I went team yellow last time but was always certain he was a boy had the same feeling this time so decided to find out.

I have only bought a new buggy, something more suitable for 2, and a new car seat. I borrowed my sisters last time but it was involved in an accident since then.

I just can't seem to get motivated to get organised this time. My son is still in the babies room as we haven't finished his room yet and all my baby clothes and stuff is still in the loft.

We have the same due date and both expecting boys! :) hiyaaaa im 20 DH is 22 our little man is our first too so very excited/nervous we have everything too! nursery is all set up and its my babyshower on saturday! im from the midlands in the UK where abouts are you from? i was tempted to start a thread like this but didnt in the end xx

I'm due Feb 9th with a boy too :D But I'm having a c-section Jan 27th :D xx

Hello! I'm expecting a yellow bump on feb 6th

I've not done anything yet !! I'm waiting for Christmas toget out the way and hoping it will make January go quicker.

There's a group of us on this forum due in feb called February flowers.
It's an open group, your all welcome to join!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...rs-2014-56-yellow-16-blue-11-pink-so-far.html

We have a lot of general chatter in there. Will be good to hear from some new people :flower:

Wow I'm so glad I started this thread lots of Feb mummies out there :happydance:
We are on the south coast of England just outside Portsmouth. Can't believe how many boys are due in Feb :shrug: We have finally 100% decided on the name Michael Justin. I have already bought everything for my hospital bags just have to pack them. I have even started stocking up on nappies and wipes thanks to tesco boost :winkwink: I have a couple of outfits but havent decided which yet but mil might have picked something nice so will wait till then to decide.

How is everyone measuring? My ob said Im ever so slightly ahead atm, so not bought any newborn clothes yet just 0-3months.

Also how are people sleeping? (Unless your like me in which case just spend all night laying awake)

Hiya I'm 38 and starting all over again 17 years later!! My fiancées 1st and last I should add! We are expecting a little lady,due 7th feb. Finish work as a chef 20th dec and can't wait to get ready for our Mia rose to arrive! She seems to be really heavy the last few days and somersaulting everywhere,uncomfortable sometimes but worth it! Xxx

Blimey am I the only one so far expecting a girl?!
I'm due 4th Feb, I'm 20, OH is 25, first baby for us both :) unsure at the moment of when she'll be arriving, I had GD, currently on diet-controlled but if my BS levels increase then they'll be putting me on medication and looking at inducing me either early, or on my due date. Just going with the flow on that though.
We've got most of our stuff, we're being given a cot by my mum's best friend which we still need to know when we can collect, but we've got everything for the nursery other than that, and she has far too many clothes :') I worried last week - we didn't seem to have enough sleepsuits! Then we bought 6 more, 3 basic pink, 3 white, and now it feels like she has too many! Plus my mum's next door neighbour gave us a shed load of clothes from her little girl that she had last January so this baby's set for clothes for the first 3 months at least!
We've decided on a name but we're determined not to tell a soul, we both agreed on it more or less straight away before we even knew the sex, we were sure on a girls name and undecided on a boys name, as we walked out of the scan OH went 'we's having us a _____' which made me smile :')
As for a hospital bag Beautiful11, there's a huge thread on here about it (I tried to read it and gave up after 2 pages lol) but if you google Bounty hospital bag list, there's a pdf that you can print off which is a basic list of what you need! You might want to increase the amounts it suggests though if you know you'll be in hospital for a few days.

Wow, essay post!

EDIT: Oooo we posted at the same time mustbemadbaby, the only 2 in this thread expecting girls so far :')

People are sooo much more organised than me!!!!!
I've still got loads to buy :haha:

Also. Baby has hiccups. So they are just making themself known in this chat too :haha:

Hiya I'm 38 and starting all over again 17 years later!! My fiancées 1st and last I should add! We are expecting a little lady,due 7th feb. Finish work as a chef 20th dec and can't wait to get ready for our Mia rose to arrive! She seems to be really heavy the last few days and somersaulting everywhere,uncomfortable sometimes but worth it! Xxx

We are both finishing work on the same day :thumbup: I keep worrying its to early to finish but I work in a preschool so I spend all day bending over, climbing on/off the floor or picking up kids. Im already struggling. How are you finding it as I can only imagine being a chef is even more demanding :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->