Due 9th Feb!!!

Nope my only craving is for ice cold water !!!! Can take or leave food right now

I've got a thing for Mcdonald's, it's really bad. All I wanted was McDonald's chicken nuggets! Now it's gone on to burgers though :( at the beginning I couldn't stand the thought of a burger, now the thought of a double cheese burger makes my mouth water!
I crave salty things too, ready salted crisps, salted crackers, anything like that.
And milk. Don't have a clue why, but milk is my favourite drink at the moment!

Today I'm sitting here watching my son stretch out his hand. My tummy is bouncing up with each little punch and you can see my skin slide as he moves if that makes any sense. I never thought something so alien looking would bring me such joy. My little one is so strong and it makes me sooo very happy.

Aw how wonderful! I love feeling my little dinobaby move about :) girls is it bad to have a really bad nose bleed when pregnant? Literally it just started pouring :( it's stopping now a little bit but just a little worried, I don't usually get them!

Aw how wonderful! I love feeling my little dinobaby move about :) girls is it bad to have a really bad nose bleed when pregnant? Literally it just started pouring :( it's stopping now a little bit but just a little worried, I don't usually get them!

I've had mini nosebleeds but not like a gush. I'd say give your doctor/midwife a call just to be on the safe side. :thumbup:

As far a I know nosebleeds are quite common in pregnancy . Something to do,with the hormones

So its the 1st of December!!!! :happydance:
Anyone else putting up their Christmas decorations today???? I'm so excited this is our first Christmas in our own house!!! Although DH is actually working Christmas so we having it on the 21 + 22nd :blush: but yay Christmas time.
And just think ladies this time next year we'll all have a 10-11month old to enjoy their first christmas :wacko:

Theyre quite common i think i wouldnt worry but i havent had gush nose bleeds just little ones xx

My midwife gave the all clear, said it was the stress of moving house, hormones and pregnancy :) I didn't feel faint or anything so she just said if it happens again to phone her straight away.

We've started on decorations here! I'll be waiting like a stalker for the Christmas themed baby clothes to go on sale after! :rofl:

think were doing our tree today! :) after all the hussle of my babyshower last weekend..we have been bought LOADS so got to sort through all that too xxx

We did our tree/decorations yesterday :)
can't believe it's December now! Technically we can start "labour watching" NEXT month ! That is exciting and a little terrifying.. I have started feeling a bit anxious about it now. I remember it wasn't exactly painless aahaha

We did our decorations on Saturday, since OH's working 6 days this week and his only day off, we're at the clinics and then I'm working, so we were justified in putting them up just a little bit early :'). It's our first year together in our own place and it's all nice and cosy lol even if he did go a little OTT with the tinsel! >.< the living room looks like a tinsel bomb has hit! I think he got a little bit excited lol.

Does anyone else feel like Christmas is coming round all too quickly?! And then it'll be New Year, and then we'll have a month or even less to go before the babies are supposed to make an appearance! Eeeeek!

We did our tree/decorations yesterday :)
can't believe it's December now! Technically we can start "labour watching" NEXT month ! That is exciting and a little terrifying.. I have started feeling a bit anxious about it now. I remember it wasn't exactly painless aahaha

Omg! I never even thought of that. Crap ur right we will be labour watching next month how crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->