Due 9th Feb!!!

Hiya girls im due my 2nd on the 17th Feb :) im 22 and my daughter is 3 in april x x

Any other ladies due around this time and want to talk?? Can be anything from how your feeling, moaning or praising OH. Any worries or concerns that come up. Just well ANYTHING!!!!

I know I could use some ladies around the same point as me to chat too. Start by introducing yourselves :flower:

Im 25 and DH 26 we are FTP's and getting really nervous. We now have everything we need as I didn't want to be worrying after christmas. Just a few bits of clothing to get but MIL has said she has lots to give us so not buying anything else till after we have that. Oh n we are having a little boy :hugs:

Hiya I'm 38 and starting all over again 17 years later!! My fiancées 1st and last I should add! We are expecting a little lady,due 7th feb. Finish work as a chef 20th dec and can't wait to get ready for our Mia rose to arrive! She seems to be really heavy the last few days and somersaulting everywhere,uncomfortable sometimes but worth it! Xxx

We are both finishing work on the same day :thumbup: I keep worrying its to early to finish but I work in a preschool so I spend all day bending over, climbing on/off the floor or picking up kids. Im already struggling. How are you finding it as I can only imagine being a chef is even more demanding :dohh:

I worked in a pre school while pregnant with my son.
I feel your pain!!
I wasn't allowed to pick up the kids though. I worked in the 3-4 years room so that was easy to follow! Xx

I'm finishing work on 7th December - I'm a waitress - so 20th December definitely isn't too early!
I'm still to plan my baby shower too, my best friend and mum are doing it but it's my best friend's 21st on Saturday so she's been getting that out of the way first! Having the shower in January though so got enough time :)

Any other ladies due around this time and want to talk?? Can be anything from how your feeling, moaning or praising OH. Any worries or concerns that come up. Just well ANYTHING!!!!

I know I could use some ladies around the same point as me to chat too. Start by introducing yourselves :flower:

Im 25 and DH 26 we are FTP's and getting really nervous. We now have everything we need as I didn't want to be worrying after christmas. Just a few bits of clothing to get but MIL has said she has lots to give us so not buying anything else till after we have that. Oh n we are having a little boy :hugs:

Hiya I'm 38 and starting all over again 17 years later!! My fiancées 1st and last I should add! We are expecting a little lady,due 7th feb. Finish work as a chef 20th dec and can't wait to get ready for our Mia rose to arrive! She seems to be really heavy the last few days and somersaulting everywhere,uncomfortable sometimes but worth it! Xxx

We are both finishing work on the same day :thumbup: I keep worrying its to early to finish but I work in a preschool so I spend all day bending over, climbing on/off the floor or picking up kids. Im already struggling. How are you finding it as I can only imagine being a chef is even more demanding :dohh:

I worked in a pre school while pregnant with my son.
I feel your pain!!
I wasn't allowed to pick up the kids though. I worked in the 3-4 years room so that was easy to follow! Xx

Thanks, we don't pick up kids as a rule but are kids aren't seperated and we have 2special needs that need lifting. I'm getting to the point now where I keep asking not to be left with those kids (cause its getting hard to lift them) but you know how it is they walk into your area n boom your left with them until someone is free :dohh: I will only be 33weeks when I start mat leave but I'm also term time only so wont get paid over christmas so just makes sence :winkwink:

Hello :) I'm due on 20th feb with our little boy, our first baby. We've been together ten years but only got married this spring so it's been a big year for us :winkwink:

I am 11/02 baby number 6 for us we already have 3 girls and 2 boys and I am having a c-section on the 4/02 this one is a girl we thinking Eden piper lei I start mat leave on 11/01 and physically cannot wait great to see so many feb mummy's xx

I'm due 7th feb with my second boy! Had so much go on lately as we have recently moved and I have had a lot on at work as well as getting bits ready for baby I have also had to spend out getting bits we needed for the new house! This pregnancy has also been a lot harder for me this time round. I have been ill a lot more and have really struggled with tiredness and have also been really achey. Right now baby is head down an really low down and I'm feeling a lot of pressure down there!

Due 9th Feb and also having a boy! Already have a DD who will be 3 sat the end of Feb so will be a nice age gap between them.

We are calling him Henry. Practically ready, few little bits left to buy like a buggy board and bits for my bag which I'm planning to pack over Christmas.

I'm 30, DH is 35, together 7 years married for 4.

Can't wait to meet our little man now, who is currently kicking me!! Been feeling okay, but managed to pull muscles in my chest from coughing due to a chest infection so on painkillers from GP at moment and antibiotics x

Did someone mention sleeping ??? I have not slept a full night in a few weeks now . Three complaints 1 . Heartburn/ indigestion 2. Leg cramps 3 . Peeing ........ Also turning over is such a chore lol..... Its now like moving an elephant !!!

Lol luckily uninterrupted sleep is over rated and something I think I'm gonna be needing lots of practice at ;)

What's everyone's bumps like mine is just beginning yo look bump like rather than fat like:D

My bump has grown a lot since week 22 to now , wasn't even there until then lol....
No sign of belly button popping yet lol..... I'd imagine I've still ALOT of growing to do !!!!

I'm actually smaller than at this stage with my DD, not a lot but from pics I am. Wasn't huge with her, always measuring small.

Heartburn at night is a killer, also stretched in night last night and jumped out of bed as got cramp! Felt like I'd been shot in the back of my calf!!!

Hiya,I'm struggling now to be honest,she feels really heavy in the last few days. I won't do any heavy lifting now and drink loads of water. I wear support stockings as I'm on my feet for 9 hours and they help as I have varicose veins now,thanks to this little lady lol. She loves the hustle and bustle in the kitchen as she's awake all day as far as I'm aware. It's hard making deserts now though as I'm GD aswell so no sugar for me! What symptoms are you having? Xxx

^ I know that feeling, all too often do I wake up rolling around in agony because I've stretched and got awful cramps!
Starting to get heartburn now too, not impressed! I'd escaped it until very recently!
My bump arrived at about 22 weeks too - I know because it wasn't until then that people at work could actually tell, even when they knew lol - and has slowly got bigger and bigger, now apparently from certain angles I look REALLY pregnant haha not sure whether it's a good thing or a bad thing!

I'm actually smaller than at this stage with my DD, not a lot but from pics I am. Wasn't huge with her, always measuring small.

Heartburn at night is a killer, also stretched in night last night and jumped out of bed as got cramp! Felt like I'd been shot in the back of my calf!!!

I actually had cramp Saturday night for the first time in this pregnancy and it was in my ankle joint if u ever,,, Christ was it painful couldn't even put foot down:)

11th Feb for me with DD2. I will be 38 and dh will be 41... But just cause we are older doesn't make us any wiser, we just have less energy LOL.

I have everything I need, we just moved house though and goodness knows where half of it is. My bump is huge this time, I'm pretty sure I can't keep expanding at this rate!

Oh, goodness! I feel so behind.

I'm due Feb. 11 with a little girl. DH and I are both 28. This is my first and his second - he has a 7-yo daughter who lives with us in Washington, DC.

We're naming our LO Elizabeth Vega and calling her Evie (as her initials are E.V.)

So far, we have... a crib. I also bought a going home outfit for her over the weekend. After she gets out of our room, she'll be sharing with her big sister. We've decorated their room purple and zebra-striped. DH and I just painted her initials in our color scheme to go over her crib.

Otherwise, we have nothing. My baby shower will happen 3 days after Xmas, so I'll do most of my shopping right after to get everything else we'll need.

I'm still trying to figure out how to buy a breast pump... Under Obamacare, my insurance is supposed to cover it, but I have no idea how. So if anyone can help me with that, I'd very much appreciate it!

Mustbemadbaby : Thats good you drink plenty but its such a pain as then your always in the bathroom :dohh: lol
I have had heartburn since day 1 and its at a point now even water or milk GIVES me heartburn so I try n sleep sitting up. I have sciatica which is making everything that much more difficult standing hurts, sitting hurts and turning in the night is a killer. There prob my worst symptoms. Ive got to a point now where baby is almost always head down so kicks me in the ribs lots n have had bruising or feel his fingers inside my left hip. I dont enjoy the kicks anymore :haha: however he has been less active today n im worried :dohh: he is still moving though so just going to mention to midwife in the morning.

Mrsdean2009 : I had cramp three times in one night couple of weeks ago in the same leg. The next day (all day) my whole leg was agony n even going to the toilet would take 10mins up the stairs :dohh:

I had the whooping cough injection this evening and was amazed it didnt even take a second :thumbup: but now 5hours later my arm is sooooooo sore to the slightest touch. Anyone else had or having this done???

Hiya, due Feb 6th with Freddy =) Have a 3 year old girl called Lily-May, Im 25 so is OH and i live in gloucestershire

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->