Due 9th Feb!!!

Hope this works...bump at 27weeks :)

Attachments

• 20131031_105322_zps3f48bd4c.jpg
    20131031_105322_zps3f48bd4c.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1
I'm due Feb 13th, but I'll be 40 weeks on the 9th! We're team yellow and SO excited to find out what our little one will be!! I'm 25 and My hubby is 35. We've been married for a little over a year and are both FTP's. Baby shower isn't until January 5th, so we have another month to go before we get all of our fun toys and clothes to play with and look at lol. Starting to get SUPER anxious about delivery and being a mommy! But excited and blessed, at the same time!! <3

I'm due the 10th! So excited, just saw the 3D photos of our little one today!

My due date from my LMP is 9th of feb which is also my late baby brothers birthday he would be 11 now. My scan date puts me at feb 14 :) can't believe how fast it's gone

Beautiful11:
It really is nice to have others to speak with. DH is so lovely and supportive but sometimes you need another outlet that you can't say to friends ya know :blush:
Thanks, I'm so much happier with this midwife already, my old midwife wasnt very inviting and when I told her about my antenatel depression she just shrugged it off which at the time made me feel even worse :dohh: Luckily it's something I have been able to deal with, with my DH (he really is a rock) and my step mum who too suffered with my brother 5years ago. So I'm much better and had no need for meds :thumbup:
Thats great that your first midwife might end up delivering your baby, your so lucky. I will keep my fingers crossed shes working when you go in :flower: Even better that you like your new community midwife aswell.
Can I just ask what your job is as to why you were signed off with your sciatica? Just because I work in a preschool and it is SOOOOO hard not being able to bend over when thats basically my job :dohh: If I worked more than two days a week I'm sure I would have been signed off by now :blush:
Thats great news your blood pressure has settled down :happydance: Im more prone to high blood pressure and pre e also due to kidney problem. But so far (touch wood) it hasn't been a problem. I see your on meds for your blood pressure. Just curious (incase it does happen) Can they affect the baby in any way??
And thanks I do have personal reasons for not wanting to bf and as most people try n trust it upon you it can be hard sometimes (I dont want to explain why all the time as it is very personal, even to my step mum who has finally accepted it) lol
And I will post lots n lots too. Only working two days a week I pretty much live on bnb most the time :haha:

Thats awful about your PND thats when you need your midwife most silly woman! atleast you have a good support back ground with family and all! no sorry i must have explained wrong i dont take meds it settled by itself my blood pressure thank gooooodness they were thinking of putting me consultant based and if that was the case they would have induced me too! but nope still with just midwife and all is well pheww i work in a restuarant was doing 52 hour weeks :nope: was really no good i was training up to be a supervisor then got pregnant so they kinda took that from under my feet after all the long hours but apart from that atleast ive got a job to go back to in the end...im a qualified beauty therapist too so when baby is here going to work two 8 hour shifts a week set shifts and my mum will have him and then go back to do more studying at college two nights a week when his daddy will have him! hoping it all goes to plan fingers crossed! at work i was always on my feet all day too for 12 hour shifts sometimes more :dohh: breastfeeding is your personal choice nobody elses! part of my selfish reasons are DH family live an hour and a half away and i know that DH cant take him down to his parents without me for the first 6 weeks atleast :haha: not that he would but i know hes just as excited too xx

Ohh glad you got yourself a decent midwife :)

Mine have been useless this time around, 3 apps 3 different women, sorry no FOUR
I actually got stuck with the trainee last time whilst the normal midwife who I had never met before either just sat in the background and observed, I have no idea who is who.

Last time around I had one midwife and that was it, same woman at all my apps. This is very lazy of them. :(

It sucks doesn't it - I've had the student with one mw watching, then a completely different mw, waiting to see who'll take my appt in just over a week...I think it's a shame because continuity is nice especially later on in pregnancy when you're seeing them more. I guess you never know who'll deliver you until the time though :shrug:

Yeah, it would be nice to have one person to ring at least, my notes have 3 mobile numbers on the front of it! I wouldn't even know who is who ahha. I don't think it will change now, but I know the midwife who delivers will just be a random one from the hospital so meh. If I was having a home birth I would be more annoyed I think :growlmad:

Ohh glad you got yourself a decent midwife :)

Mine have been useless this time around, 3 apps 3 different women, sorry no FOUR
I actually got stuck with the trainee last time whilst the normal midwife who I had never met before either just sat in the background and observed, I have no idea who is who.

Last time around I had one midwife and that was it, same woman at all my apps. This is very lazy of them. :(

I'm sorry to hear they have been messing you around with all different midwives. I hope they sort it out soon. Is it because they have a shortage in your area or anything? Or just seem disorganized??

They haven't said anything, but It was in the news at the beginning of the year that my town was the birth hot spot of the uk (3 times the national average) yet we don't have a maternity unit never mind a hospital haha. That is in the next town over, so yeah I would think they are feeling the pressure tbh. Sad when there are so few midwife places on uni courses, but so so many applicants. :dohh:

Anyone else contemplating starting mat leave a little earlier than planned, I will be 35 weeks when my leave is due to start but i am struggling with both mental health tiredness and sickness, I thinking maybe starting 33 weeks but nut sure how am feel slightly nervous of doing it financially not sure if we cud afford it, anyone no how I have to go about it if need to

Apologise for spelling errors am using my phone xxx

Anyone else contemplating starting mat leave a little earlier than planned, I will be 35 weeks when my leave is due to start but i am struggling with both mental health tiredness and sickness, I thinking maybe starting 33 weeks but nut sure how am feel slightly nervous of doing it financially not sure if we cud afford it, anyone no how I have to go about it if need to

Hey I think work need 28 days notice for you to change your start date so you might need to decide asap! I think if you can afford it go for it - your health (and baby!) are most important and if you're really struggling it's best to quit while you're ahead. Good luck :thumbup:

Yep, I'm finishing at 30 weeks. It was going to be at 31 but we have a shutdown over Christmas so it got brought forward a week. I'm freelance so I'll have no job to go back to when I finish Mat Leave. I'm planning to take 12 months but it'll depend on how long it takes to find my next contract, all least there is no pressure (other than financial ones!) to rush back to the office. I can't wait to be at home relaxing and pottering around :)

Yup I'm finishing at just before 33 weeks, I am using leave though and the Christmas bank holidays etc.. so my maternity leave doesn't offically start until I'm 36 weeks. I believe you have to give 28 days notice in writing in the UK though to change it?

I'm a sahm. Well I work part time in the evenings, but it's for my parents company so it is relaxed, I will likely do it right up until the day I pop haha, but it's different when it's only a few hours a day.

i left at 29 weeks due to sciatica xx

I'm hoping to work up to 37 weeks ( ill have 10 days off over Christmas though first )

I'm planning to leave at 36 weeks if I can get the back problems I've been having sorted - really don't want to go much earlier or I'll have to go back earlier!

Hi all :) im 24 been married for 4 years we have a little boy and our second boy is due Feb 9. Were so excited to meet our little man :)

anyone got any serious cravings? i cant stop eating crisps!! and type :haha: and oranges :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->