• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due April 19th, Buddy wanted!

danapeter36

Reaction score
Hiya

I am due April 19th and would love to have a facebook/text buddy. I am very loyal, a bit ditzy and incredibly crazy about being pregnant! Anyone out there a taker?

Dana xx:hug::happydance:

Found some lovely people from opening this thread, but its closed now, so I can get to know my lovely new mummy friends. xx

Heyyyy, I'm due the same day as you! Send me a message with your facebook link and I'll add you. I don't have a cell right now because I'm not working at the moment, but I'll def have one way before we're due :D

Hey girls, im due april 15th!!!
Dunno much bout all this tx buddy stuff, are u allowed more than one? be good to go chat wit people who actually understand pregnancy lol!
Anyone on facebook!!?? xx

Hi girls I havent found a buddy yet, i'm due the 23rd April, I'l happy to text and i'm on facebook too, PM me if your intrested xxx

Hi Girls I am due April 11th I would love to talk with all of you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->