Due around August 20th!

SMGP

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I took the advice of someone (sorry, do not remember who!) and started it over here because it is easier to find and keep in touch so we can just do this one for the next 8 months!

*Waves*

Yeah it will be easier here I think. :flower: Glad I made it :happydance:

Hmmm where is everyone?

August 17th here. Online calcs had me at August 21, but midwife gave me the 17th.

I haven't had my dating scan yet, but the midwife said that if the scan puts me within a week of the 17th, it'll stay the 17th. It'll only be adjusted if it is outside that week window, so I'm guessing it won't change.

August 24 here! Just went for an ultrasound yesterday, our lil bean looks like a teddy gram :) How's everyone feeling?

Haha, happy to you ladies found it!

Hehehe nice to see more faces. :flower:

I'm officially dated as being due around August 22nd. I had my 8 week scan and saw the wee one and the heartbeat flickering away. I have a million appointments until March so things are really moving along. I'm a little stressed for the 12-week scan but also more confident than previous weeks. I just have to trust my body (much easier said than done) and hope for the best.

I'm actually feeling quite wonderful aside from the mega backache and fatigue. Really, I am surprised at how much better I feel than I would have expected. I think AF is worse :haha: It's amazing to think that we are being stretched all over and yet it doesn't seem to hurt more than usual. Definitely doesn't hurt me as much as my AF cramps. I've been very lucky not to have any morning sickness. The only odd thing is feeling pukey when cooking ground beef, and I had one very spontaneous mini-sick. That's been it. Aside from that, I am happily eating a wide variety of things. I get hungry often so that does tend to get annoying quickly but in the grand scheme of things, I really cannot complain. The main thing is my back. Whoa, not so fun. I am really hoping that it is mainly hormonal and will settle soon. It's affecting the sciatic nerve and the best way I can explain it is by saying "my butt gets stuck" Lol. I am very blessed not to be working so even though I am up at all hours of the night, I can easily rest and nap whenever I want. Really, for now, I have it good I think.

I hope everyone is doing well! :flower:

Hello ladies :thumbup:

I'm due around 20th August based on my Ov date, my first scan isn't until the 12th Feb when I'll be 13 weeks which should confirm our due date :flower:

Nela: I am in the same boat! Not sickness at all! I still do not feel pregnant....at all! I have been having headaches but I contribute those to the lack of caffeine. I was a huge coffee drinker pre-pregnancy and I have cut back to the occasional tall (small) Starbucks. I caved this morning and made 2 cups at home..haha.

I have an appointment tomorrow with my ob! Finally! I had an appointment last week with a nurse for blood work so I am hoping the doctor will try and find heartbeat tomorrow!

Runnergirl: congrats on making it to another week! Isn't that the best feeling?! I will be 10 weeks on Wednesday!

How soon did all of you hear the heart beat with doctor using only a Doppler? (Not ultrasound) The nurse said last week that doctor probably won't try to find it until my second appointment with her which will be in four weeks!!! FOUR WEEKS!!! No way I can wait another four weeks!

i can hear the HB now with my doppler. have been able to for about a week now

sonoline. I dont remember. It was 3 years ago-lol~

Haha okay. I will just google sonoline and see what I can find! Thanks!

Hi girls,found it too.

Tomorrow I have a scan again.Not so worried really now,I got some symptoms back and no sign of bleeding.I will try more tonight to find the HB.
Hope everyone is doing good.10 weeks today...but I will be relieved when I get to 14-15 weeks now.
The scare from Saturday made me not want to tell people that we are expecting.

How soon did all of you hear the heart beat with doctor using only a Doppler? (Not ultrasound) The nurse said last week that doctor probably won't try to find it until my second appointment with her which will be in four weeks!!! FOUR WEEKS!!! No way I can wait another four weeks!
See I am 10 weeks,but ultrasound measure me a few days behind,I think after that computer I will be 10 weeks also on Wednesday. On Saturday at the ER they found the HB abdominal. We saw it and hear it.so it is possible now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->