Due christmas day!

StaceR

Reaction score
Hey all.
I've known i was pregnant for about 4 weeks now, and am 12 weeks on the 11th. Saw my midwife for the first time nearly 2 weeks ago and rang for my scan today, but earliest they can offer me is when i'll be 14 and a half weeks pregnant. Will they still be able to date properly? I know It's too late for the nuchal scan at that stage.
wanted to see my baby sooner, too!
moved away from home a few months ago and some family members have been ill so still not told my mum yet. I'm 20, and i know she'll take it badly, but any help on how i can break it to her? Going to be brave and do it tomorrow.
seems I've babbled!
hope everyone's okay. I've been on this forum since i thought i might be, seems you have a nice bunch of people, so hope someone can help!
Thanks Xx

We had to tell my mother in law last wed nite and We new she was gunna hit the roof as she thinks 2 is enuf and we have 1 of each !!!!

When we told her she took it better than expected she was over the moon ........you could have knocked me down with a feather!!!

She said noone could ever be cross with a new baby in the family to look after xxxxx

Hopefully your mum will suprise you, just remember you are her baby and as long as she sees you happy she will come round eventually xxxx

hope this helps xx :hug:

Hey all.
I've known i was pregnant for about 4 weeks now, and am 12 weeks on the 11th. Saw my midwife for the first time nearly 2 weeks ago and rang for my scan today, but earliest they can offer me is when i'll be 14 and a half weeks pregnant. Will they still be able to date properly? I know It's too late for the nuchal scan at that stage.
wanted to see my baby sooner, too!
moved away from home a few months ago and some family members have been ill so still not told my mum yet. I'm 20, and i know she'll take it badly, but any help on how i can break it to her? Going to be brave and do it tomorrow.
seems I've babbled!
hope everyone's okay. I've been on this forum since i thought i might be, seems you have a nice bunch of people, so hope someone can help!
Thanks Xx

hi hun they will still be able to date the baby dont worry...:hugs:

Thank you for all your congratulations :-D
i told my mum last tues and she took it perfectly. However, my boyfriend told his mum on weds and she pretty much slated me to the ground. He now has more doubts and worries and It's adding a lot of strain to us. Too bad she can't just be happy for us, now She's saying i got pregnant because i don't want to work, will never want to go back to a job again, and that she always knew i was going to trap him. Not quite what i need right now!
never mind. Looking forward to telling my sister She's going to be an aunt! And have written my dad a "happy fathers day, grandad to be" card. Wonder how quick he'll get the message!
hope everyone is okay and you're all enjoying the day Xxxx

Thank you for all your congratulations :-D i told my mum last tues and she took it perfectly. However, my boyfriend told his mum on weds and she pretty much slated me to the ground. He now has more doubts and worries and It's adding a lot of strain to us. Too bad she can't just be happy for us, now She's saying i got pregnant because i don't want to work, will never want to go back to a job again, and that she always knew i was going to trap him. Not quite what i need right now! never mind. Looking forward to telling my sister She's going to be an aunt! And have written my dad a "happy fathers day, grandad to be" card. Wonder how quick he'll get the message! hope everyone is okay and you're all enjoying the day Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->