Due date buddies? 18th May

phoebemum

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Due on 18th, 6 days to go!!

Anyone want to join me to sit it out until the end?

x

anyone at all want to wait the last few weeks out x

Yes me...Im due on the 18th May as well :happydance:

How are you feeling? Im so done and ready to give birth!! :flower:

Me too!!! So fed up and done with being pregnant!!!

I want my body back to itself and I want to meet my little girl!

Any signs for you?

I had a sweep on Monday and lost a bit plug and had a bit show this morning but nothing else at all x

Hi me too. I'm due Saturday. Although not focusing on my due date. I've got a sweep Monday so that is what I'm counting down too.

Hi me too. I'm due Saturday. Although not focusing on my due date. I've got a sweep Monday so that is what I'm counting down too.

I don't know how to stop focusing on my due date!! It's in my head all the time!!

Was your first on time? Any signs yet at all?

I would just be happy to know that little one would appear before end of next week. Finding it quite hard coping with my daughter and spd x

I was induced on my due date last time due to obstetric cholestasis. Ended up with emcs after he got stuck. So I have nothing to compare to on when he could come. Thankfully not got it this time and hoping for a vbac so really don't want to think about induction.
Don't think I have any signs to be honest. Lots of bh but that's it.

I was induced on my due date last time due to obstetric cholestasis. Ended up with emcs after he got stuck. So I have nothing to compare to on when he could come. Thankfully not got it this time and hoping for a vbac so really don't want to think about induction.
Don't think I have any signs to be honest. Lots of bh but that's it.

I was induced too so I really don't know what I'll do if it starts to happen, quite nervous to be honest.

Doesn't look like this little one is one the way anytime soon.

Keep updated with any signs! x

I've been having period pains today. This morning they were every kinda 20 minutes but tailed off. Also had sharp pains in my bum and bits too. Feeling very tired and nauseous at times. But not getting excited as these things seem to come and go. How are you?

I've been having period pains today. This morning they were every kinda 20 minutes but tailed off. Also had sharp pains in my bum and bits too. Feeling very tired and nauseous at times. But not getting excited as these things seem to come and go. How are you?

I really don't feel like baby will come soon.

I woke up feeling kind of out of sorts this morning but since then I've been fine. Had a little bit more mucusy discharge (TMI) than normal but have actually cut my grass and played with dd in the garden all day long.

Back is sore but nothing new there.

Wonder when our babies will show up!!??

I wouldn't mind if I thought okay, little one will be here by Monday or Tuesday but the thought of another week of waiting is driving me mad!

Another sweep on Tuesday so I hope that will get me going. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"