Due date pushed back 12 DAYS?!

Hi Hun, it is confusing isn't it. I was pushed back 3 weeks in my last pregnancy which would mean that I had only got pregnant a couple of days before my bfp..not possible :-/

I had my NT scan and honestly, it was hilarious.

The tech kept insisting that we should use the "earlier ultrasound date". I just smiled and nodded. Baby was measuring at 11+6 to 12w when (according to them) I was 11+2. So I'm either 4-5 days ahead of what they think or baby is ramping up growth.

I had my BFP on what would have been CD36. Like I said, while my cycles have been short since my son, they were also somewhat irregular and my concern is that if I conceived on or around the 17th, I ovulated SUPER late because that was CD26 if the trend of the shorter cycles was to be followed. I also had a very long period at the start of that cycle - ten days.

I'm a little disappointed in the whole thing to be honest. The midwife I like was all "well we are going with the first date" which pisses me off a little. She had all the data. Their due date seems far off and I'm planning to trust my gut, smile and nod when it doesn't matter and really dig my heels in when it does.

The measures they use are just an average and every baby is different. Last pregnancy I was bought forward 4 days even though I knew exactly when I ovulated. My DD was 6 days late and is still big for her age x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->