Due Date Today!! :) anyone overdue?

musicmomma

Reaction score
Welp, today is my due date and still no baby! I'm very bummed since my daughter was also late and I had to be induced. I have my final appt today at 10 and they are going to schedule my induction as they don't let you go past 41 weeks at my OB office. I"m thrilled, but a bit gutted because I wanted to go into labor naturally and I just don't see that happening before I'm induced. I'm pretty sure I will be induced this week so we will see! Anyone else over due?!

I am! Have an induction booked for Friday, but still having a little bit of hope she will come before then. Really wanted a natural water birth at the birthing centre and would be quite disappointed if that didn't happen.

Not quite overdue yet, but due tomorrow. I have an appointment this morning as well, and if things are favorable, they may induce today, or have us wait until at least Thursday. Baby's growth has slowed and they originally wanted to induce last week because of it, but things were very unfavorable then, so they decided to wait. I'd rather wait until she's ready to come out on her own, but they have me worried now that the placenta is giving out and she's not getting everything she needs. We'll see what they say today.

Good luck to both of you on avoiding inductions!

Not quite overdue yet, but due tomorrow. I have an appointment this morning as well, and if things are favorable, they may induce today, or have us wait until at least Thursday. Baby's growth has slowed and they originally wanted to induce last week because of it, but things were very unfavorable then, so they decided to wait. I'd rather wait until she's ready to come out on her own, but they have me worried now that the placenta is giving out and she's not getting everything she needs. We'll see what they say today.

Good luck to both of you on avoiding inductions!

Good luck at your appt!!

UPDATE: I am going in tonight to start my induction! I am very excited but a bit sad that I didn't go into labor naturally. Its okay at least tomorrow I'll be holding my little boy! Good luck to everyone :)

Good luck, Musicmomma! I go in Wednesday to start mine, with actual induction on Thursday, unless she comes earlier.

I am 2 days over today!!
I have a sweep booked for Friday and induction for Thursday week so plenty of time to allow nature to take its course!
I have no signs of labour whatsoever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->