Due date tomorrow...Get out, get out, get out!

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I am so ready to meet this boy...I've cleaned everything, down to detailing the bathroom with an old toothbrush..What is he waiting for! The car seat is installed, Christmas is over, and he's officially been in there longer than his older brother as of 30 minutes ago.. :(

It's my due date tomorrow too! My first arrived 11 days early so I was always convinced this baby would arrive early too but it looks like I'm going to go overdue.

Good luck, I hope our babies arrive soon!

Hope he doesn't keep you waiting long.

I'm currently 4 days over, he's a day later than his older brother

X

I'm 6 days over! 😩 I feel your pain I'm so full of child it's unreal. He has some sort of limb stuck by my hip so when I walk I'm catching it! Hope he doesn't keep you waiting too much longer. I'm hoping Henry won't!

Not quite there yet but I just wanted to say good luck to all you ladies! Being overdue sucks! It also makes me realise that my assumption that I will be early (no. 1 was three days late, no. 2 was 7 days early) may not be correct. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Haha thank you all! I was really hoping this one would be earlier than my first.. Everyone keeps asking if I'm having any symptoms, and ive been having painful contractions for at least a week but my reply is "ehh." haha because it's just not going anywhere...I know he's got to come out somehow! My mother was laughing at me last night with my "ehh" reply, she said "have you given up?" and I told her yes, I think im going to be pregnant forever!

And people were worried I wouldn't make it through our wedding 2 weeks ago... bah!

Haha thank you all! I was really hoping this one would be earlier than my first.. Everyone keeps asking if I'm having any symptoms, and ive been having painful contractions for at least a week but my reply is "ehh." haha because it's just not going anywhere...I know he's got to come out somehow! My mother was laughing at me last night with my "ehh" reply, she said "have you given up?" and I told her yes, I think im going to be pregnant forever!

And people were worried I wouldn't make it through our wedding 2 weeks ago... bah!

I know this too well! Everyday my phone goes. Anything?? From at least 8 people. Like I would keep that sort of thing to myself. Half of you guys are back up child care lol. So of course you will know! I've been having painful contractions for so long now. I'm starting to think I won't get a build up! Which is worrying me. I'm starting to think I'll make that induction on the 3rd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->