Due date

Kel_lamb

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm a little confused, I was pregnant last October and did a pregnancy test on the day I was due on 33 days and I got a positive pregnancy test, I then went on to having a MC at 7 weeks. We then started to try again, I was due on 6th March but no period. I did 4 - 5 tests in the space of 2 weeks and they all came back negative, then I decided to do my last test on the 19th March and it came back positive. this made me 2 weeks late. My last P was on 1/02/09, I worked it out that I should be 12 weeks this week, does anyone have any ideas about whay I didnt get a positive test straight away like the last one, I was convinced I wasnt Pregnant. I'm really happy and hopefully I will be 12 weeks this week,I have my first scan this Friday 24th.

Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks Alot:happydance:

It might worth getting a proper test from doctors, but if you have a scan then that will show!!!

I know the tests depend on what time of day you take it. Your first wee is best because it has more HGC (i think they're the initials!:dohh:) so you could just have too little HGC in your urine to come up on a test early on, it increases during pregmamcy.

xxx

You might have ovulated later than usual that month or the baby might have been late to implant. So when you have the scan, don't be disappointed if you are a bit behind on your dates going by your LMP.

Yeah the time you ovulate and everything is more unpredictable than they lead us to believe!! I had regular 32day periods and I got a BFP 4 days before my period was due. By going off all the charts and online advice on ovulation and cycles, I had my pregnancy due date predicted by every online predictor as 16th June but all my scans have me as 28th June!

are your periods regular? if not it could be cause you ovulated later therefore your period would have been due later if that makes sense? My periods were all over the place and got a :bfp: when i was 3 weeks late but worked out i had ovulated on the 4th week after my previous period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->