Due date

Neferet

Reaction score
Found out I was preggo yesterday but I don't know when my last period was. If I don't know when it was, anyone know how my due date will be calculated? :/ thanks.

U will have a dating scan which will be able to tell you your due date. Do u know roughly when your last period was? X

Hmmm you might well need an early scan to find out. My friend wasn't sure when her last period was, so the midwife arranged a scan for 8 weeks. Trouble is in alot of areas you don't see a midwife til 8 to 10 weeks, you dont know when you are 8-10 weeks. I would see your gp and explain the situation, your gp can arrange a scan if need be. If you can't get an early scan, would you consider a private scan? I went for an early scan privately, just cos I wanted to, and the couple infront of me had a scan as she wasn't sure of her dates, plus she already had a bump, but was only 6 weeks. So she went private to find out.

Thanks for replying. It was Probably any time between May 24th and June 2nd. Could be completely wrong though :/ got a docs appointment for July 6th. I'll mention it to the gp then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->