• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Due Dates?

LynnieH

Reaction score
With all these new pregnancies can we have the due dates? I am sure some of you will be due around the time I had Frankie last year. I am sooooo excited for all of you!

When was Frankie born?

Sticky: Bumps Due Dates For 2007

^ Due dates thread there :D

Frankie was born on 28th December but was due New Years Eve.

Hoping ours is on time no later than the 24th tbh lol

Hoping ours is on time no later than the 24th tbh lol

I was hoping that too. But nature is nature with the first. I started labour on my due date and had Jonny 3 days later!

Hey there im hoping i have got the dates right if so its the 14th of jan for me :happydance:

22nd for me, altho i have taken that as a rough guess from my chart, could be 1 or 2 days eariler, will find out at the scan

xx

22nd for me, altho i have taken that as a rough guess from my chart, could be 1 or 2 days eariler, will find out at the scan

xx
LOL One day earlier will bring you to my date. Hope they don't change mine although it's not hard I shagged twice in one month ... an there was only a day between :rofl:

to be honest, i think i am due on your date, on my chart i have taken O day as after the EWCM on day 59, but really i could of O'd on days 57 or 58, i didnt know what day to take it from as i wasnt doing temps, so i just put at after to be safe.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/14f2d8

x

Oh don't lol!

How long have you to stay in hosp with your first?

I had a section so stayed in four days. You only have to stay in as long as necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"