Due December 3

horseypants

Reaction score
This will be my first!! I would love some buddies. xo

Hiya :wave: I am due December 2nd (if you go by LMP). I actually ovd on CD17 but I don't feel like arguing with my doctor over 3 days. Hang on I see we have the same LMP. How did you calculate yours? I used this:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/due-date-calculator.php#results

isn't this fantastic! so we meet again! <3

i can't remember what i used initially, but just recalculated with your tool and i get december 3 again, based on ovulation date, which was march 12.

Hello! I'm due Dec 2nd too! would def love a bump buddy to share the ride!

Oh well what's a day (especially when DS arrived at 35 weeks which would mean this ones coming 31st October) :rofl:

Normally I would just change my actual LMP date so the docs date me correctly based on ov...so tell them it was 29th rather than 26th. But I had fertility bloods done this month do they already know exactly when my LMP was. :dohh:

I'm going to try enjoy every minute of this pregnancy though as it is my last. Going to find a permanent contraceptive solution after this one.

fumbles, hello and welcome! i love the drawing in your picture :)

2016, a halloween baby would be excellent <3 that is my favorite day of the year and is so much fun in the US.

Normally I would just change my actual LMP date so the docs date me correctly based on ov...so tell them it was 29th rather than 26th. But I had fertility bloods done this month do they already know exactly when my LMP was. :dohh:

crafty... but foiled! :rotfl:

I'm going to try enjoy every minute of this pregnancy though as it is my last.

That's a beautiful way to approach your pregnancy, 2016. I will remind myself to do this as well.

Hi I hope it is ok if I join this thread! Just got my BFP, due Dec 10 so I am just a little bit behind you. This is my first pregnancy and we've been ttc for 10 months.

Any more symptoms to report? I felt a tiny bit dizzy this morning but that could be anything really.

2016 thanks for the good idea for approaching pregnancy.....hope it is a good 9 months and beyond for all of us!

hi everyone! welcome tranquil and armywife! glad you're here.

how is everyone doing today?

hi everyone! welcome tranquil and armywife! glad you're here.

how is everyone doing today?

Thank you for the warm welcome. Today is a beautiful day in Seattle! I've been out by the water most of the day at alki beach.
I have had new symptoms show up last night. Hot red cheeks and itchy everywhere. Is that normal?

Hey, Can I join?

Im due on the 5th Dec :D can not wait!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone and welcome to the new people!
Kronch, I haven't had the itchiness but I am a week or so behind you I think. So far I am just tired. But reading about symptoms online and it seems like almost anything can happen. What fun! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->