Due December 4th anyone else due this day?

mommytobe1204

Reaction score
hello!!! i think it would be great to share our experiences, symptoms everything..so let me know!!!

aww thats my bro and dads bday lol!! but how are you feeling whats your symptoms and things like that

I'm not feeling too terribly bad. This is pregnancy #6, baby #4 for me. I had extremely sore boobs at the beginning, but that seems to be wearing off, thank goodness. I've had nausea from about week 9 til now. No vomiting, just nausea, and it seems to be mostly in the evening. It's getting really hot where I am now, and my ankles seem to be starting to swell when I sit in the heat for too long. What else.... Oh ya, the peeing every 30 minutes thing... That gets annoying, especially in the middle of the night!!

I sent my hubby to the convenience store at 1130 last night to buy me cheese... lol Pickles, olives and golden graham cereal have been big cravings for me!

I'm a normally emotional person, and I cry over stupid things all the time regularly, but since being pregnant I have hardly cried. I think that's a little weird..... lol

What about you?

My current EDD is December 7, but I think it'll get moved back to the 4th or 5th at my ultrasound!

I am very emotional... crying about everything, especially little kid cartoons!!

I am still completely exhausted. I think I have some depression going on though, due to the weather and not being able to get outside much for the last couple of weeks... I just want to sleep all the time. Its actually worse now than it was in the 4-6 week range!

My nausea has backed off considerably, though I do start to feel sick if I get hungry. The nausea is getting replaced by nearly constant heartburn... which, if anything, is actually worse than just feeling sick. I feel miserable!

Overall... I'm just ready to fast forward through the next 2-3 weeks so that I can feel good again!

I'm not feeling too terribly bad. This is pregnancy #6, baby #4 for me. I had extremely sore boobs at the beginning, but that seems to be wearing off, thank goodness. I've had nausea from about week 9 til now. No vomiting, just nausea, and it seems to be mostly in the evening. It's getting really hot where I am now, and my ankles seem to be starting to swell when I sit in the heat for too long. What else.... Oh ya, the peeing every 30 minutes thing... That gets annoying, especially in the middle of the night!!

I sent my hubby to the convenience store at 1130 last night to buy me cheese... lol Pickles, olives and golden graham cereal have been big cravings for me!

I'm a normally emotional person, and I cry over stupid things all the time regularly, but since being pregnant I have hardly cried. I think that's a little weird..... lol

What about you?

awww!! im glad things are moving along for you...as for me..

i had a scare during my 10th week where i had a vaginal ultrasound and the baby was fine heart beating great and it was just kicking and moving around throwing its little arms up but i started cramping and when i wiped it was very very light pink i went to the emergency room everything checked out fine although the cramping is still there on and off there is no bleeding so im kinda worried because i havent been seen since...

as far as my symptoms go..

the nausea is not as bad it comes and goes like im nauseous but no vomiting but one night it hit me and i was just vommiting everything and this taste in my mouth is yucky i hate it! i have heart burn like crazy right now! i havent had any craving but i havent been wanting like food period you know..i havent been emotional i been mean though lol im real crampy and i notice if i wasnt pregnant this would be the time my period would come one so im kinda worried you know

My current EDD is December 7, but I think it'll get moved back to the 4th or 5th at my ultrasound!

I am very emotional... crying about everything, especially little kid cartoons!!

I am still completely exhausted. I think I have some depression going on though, due to the weather and not being able to get outside much for the last couple of weeks... I just want to sleep all the time. Its actually worse now than it was in the 4-6 week range!

My nausea has backed off considerably, though I do start to feel sick if I get hungry. The nausea is getting replaced by nearly constant heartburn... which, if anything, is actually worse than just feeling sick. I feel miserable!

Overall... I'm just ready to fast forward through the next 2-3 weeks so that I can feel good again!

i know all about the heartburn lol im having it to and as we speak lol! im exhuasted i cant stay up past 10 i have back aches alot which isnt fun! and ive been crampy which i hate!

i know all about the heartburn lol im having it to and as we speak lol! im exhuasted i cant stay up past 10 i have back aches alot which isnt fun! and ive been crampy which i hate!

Augh... the heartburn is killing me right now! I'm so desperate to go to bed, because I think the only time it isn't burning me alive from the inside is when I'm sleeping! :rofl:

I've been getting a backache the last couple of days. Nothing too bad... I think its from falling asleep in strange positions in my arm chair at random intervals throughout the day. :haha: 'Cause once I'm up and around for a bit, it fades away.

And ooooh man, have I got a headache today. Three Tylenol didn't even make it go away! Yet another reason I am desperate for bed! But these dishes... must get done before they start to stink!:blush:

Augh... the heartburn is killing me right now! I'm so desperate to go to bed, because I think the only time it isn't burning me alive from the inside is when I'm sleeping! :rofl:

I've been getting a backache the last couple of days. Nothing too bad... I think its from falling asleep in strange positions in my arm chair at random intervals throughout the day. :haha: 'Cause once I'm up and around for a bit, it fades away.

And ooooh man, have I got a headache today. Three Tylenol didn't even make it go away! Yet another reason I am desperate for bed! But these dishes... must get done before they start to stink!:blush:

this heartburn is no joke they say the more u have that means your baby will have alot of hair when born idk! lol :dohh: i had the worse headache yesterday lol...but i think its cute all our symptoms are about the same

LOL! That could be true... I had it REALLY bad early on with my son, before the doctor gave me a prescription for it... and he had a very full head of hair! Orange hair, even. And it always stuck straight up. :cloud9: I'm glad he wasn't bald... and I rather hope this one isn't either! :haha:

Not the 4th but I'm due the 2nd:)

aww congrats and how are you feeling?

Thanku and u 2!:)
I have been soooo sick with morning sickness, aka all day sickness I have literally spent the last month and a half in
Bed! Starting to ease off a bit now tho I think! Fingers crossed! Am
Able to actually eat more things now and the throwing up has finally stopped! How r u going? I have my 12 week scan tomorrow and I am
Petrified, this is my 2nd pregnancy, my first was last yr and ended up being a partial molar pregnancy, & my baby boy was also diagnosed with triploidy, so had to deliver him @ 4 months in. They detected his condition from the 12 wk scan/ blood results, so that's why I'm so anxious about tomorrow! Have already had 2 early ultrasounds and a dating scan and all was looking well them, but i can't help but be scared, even tho the
Drs tell me it's so unlikely to happen again!

Ok, update on symptom. I am having the worst spasms/pains in my stomach right now. Has been happening for the last few hours. It's not cramping, I think it's just stretching. We've gone on a few walks the last couple of days and I'm not used to all this walking, but boy does it hurt! It's right around my rib cage on my right side, and a slight pull right above my pelvic bone.... Not sure if they're related or not.

Not the 4th but I'm due the 2nd:)

aww congrats and how are you feeling?

Thanku and u 2!:)
I have been soooo sick with morning sickness, aka all day sickness I have literally spent the last month and a half in
Bed! Starting to ease off a bit now tho I think! Fingers crossed! Am
Able to actually eat more things now and the throwing up has finally stopped! How r u going? I have my 12 week scan tomorrow and I am
Petrified, this is my 2nd pregnancy, my first was last yr and ended up being a partial molar pregnancy, & my baby boy was also diagnosed with triploidy, so had to deliver him @ 4 months in. They detected his condition from the 12 wk scan/ blood results, so that's why I'm so anxious about tomorrow! Have already had 2 early ultrasounds and a dating scan and all was looking well them, but i can't help but be scared, even tho the
Drs tell me it's so unlikely to happen again!

i hope it is easing off and i wish you a great and happy nine months!! mines starting easing up too starting at my 11th week mark. good luck on your scan keep me updated!

Ok, update on symptom. I am having the worst spasms/pains in my stomach right now. Has been happening for the last few hours. It's not cramping, I think it's just stretching. We've gone on a few walks the last couple of days and I'm not used to all this walking, but boy does it hurt! It's right around my rib cage on my right side, and a slight pull right above my pelvic bone.... Not sure if they're related or not.

idk but if it worries you call the doc...i would...im having cramping which scares the daylights out of me...i know if i wasnt pregnant my period will be coming around this time so im worried :wacko:

LOL! That could be true... I had it REALLY bad early on with my son, before the doctor gave me a prescription for it... and he had a very full head of hair! Orange hair, even. And it always stuck straight up. :cloud9: I'm glad he wasn't bald... and I rather hope this one isn't either! :haha:

lol i bet he is tooo cute lol! youve seem to had more pregnancy experience than me..is it ok to cramp around the time your period was suppose to come on if you wasnt pregnant?

lol i bet he is tooo cute lol! youve seem to had more pregnancy experience than me..is it ok to cramp around the time your period was suppose to come on if you wasnt pregnant?

He is a doll. :cloud9: I have blonde hair and his dad is a brunette, so we're still scratching our heads about where the orange came from! :haha:

As far as I know, cramping is common all the way through, especially in the first trimester. I didn't cramp much in my first pregnancy, and haven't really cramped since 8 weeks or so in this one. My doctor told me to only worry if its severe cramping and it won't go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->