Due Early Nov 2011

10 weeks definitely feels like a milestone. The move went okay...we are getting settled in. Still have things to unpack. Wish I had more energy to do it!!

First midwife appointment tomorrow, yay! Have had a lot more energy the last few days (obviously still needing the naps though) so I've been having a bit of a clear out. And in between, I've been out sunbathing in the garden. Bliss!

How is everyone?

Hi DrGomps and notjustyet!

I'm 10 weeks as well and feeling a lot better now that I've read your comments. I don't have many ppl I can talk to about how I'm feeling (my friends have either had an MC or they just don't seem to care).

I think I'm finally coming to the end of morning sickness and it feels fantastic!

The 2 week wait until my first ultrasound is feeling like torture!

Welcome Kate! My next ultrasound is in two weeks too Kate! Its definitely torture for me and i have seen my little one twice and I listen to it every day on my doppler!

I had my ultrasound today!! It was so amazing I still can't believe it. We've got a hyper little baby in there.

Welcome Kate - glad to hear the ms is coming to an end. At least if you have your scan in 2 weeks you'll get a good pic, mines not that good (although I love it!) but if I hadn't had mine earlier I would've had to wait another 6 weeks.

I'm a bit technologically challenged but i'll give it a go and try and get it uploaded tomorrow. The oh swears baby is smiling in one photo haha i've tried to explain why it's not but he's having none of it!

hello fellow november baby mamas! My edd is November 4th, coming to the end of our first trimester, how is everyone feeling? I am starting to feel like my old self again, but not looking forward to the next ten weeks of nothingness until my next scan. Hoping something exciting happens before then or I might just go crazy!

Hello kelownaprego! Congratulations and welcome!

I know what you mean about feeling better - I've only been sick 3 times this week which is a good week for me! The last 5 weeks have been crap but I do feel like I'm coming to the end of it now. Hopefully!

I'm still on a high from my scan yesterday, so I don't mind the wait till the next one so much. Plus I've got a hen do a wedding and a holiday in the meantime! I've added my scan photo as my avatar, I love it. I keep getting it out of my bag and just staring at it, makes me smile every time!

Hello all, I am due 1/11/11 and am so excited. Can i join in with you guys? I havent posted anything as i just haven’t belived that it was real until i had a scan and I am so amazed.

Its been crazy with the ups and downs MS and suddenly going off foods.

welcome kelown & greyhound!! not much to report here...11 days until my nuchal scan. Tired, had a deadline that I met today. Looking forward to the weekend...any fun plans ladies?

I am going back to see my Mum on Saturday then off shopping with some friends on Sunday. Looking forward to it.

Completely off topic - my OH is an electrician and he works for the same company that put him through his apprenticeship for over 10 years. They are a small family run company that hire apprentices so they get cheap labour and then never really pay them decent wages. He's bought himself a van, got insured and has been doing work on the side for about a year but never really made much money out of it (probably just covered the cost of his outgoings) but now he has been accepted for a 2 week job that will give him just over a months salary (for what he's earning now). So it's time to take the leap and work for himself. We're both bricking it that he won't get any more jobs even though he has a few lined up. It's just dead scary, especially considering the timing of it. If it works we will be so much better off though - money wise and time wise. ARGHH!!!

Notjustyet, I know how you feel. It can be scary to go on your own, start your own business. MY husband started his own practice, we were able to live off of it for a few years, but he really didn't enjoy it. Now he still has some clients. But works for bigger firms on cases as needed.

I am going to do housework today and go shopping tomorrow for ingredients for a passover seder I am going to on monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->