Due Early Nov 2011

I've updated the first post with everyones due dates and a bit of family history, but I was thinking we could also add something about the babys sex - like hoping for a girl / feels like it's a boy / wanting to be surprised - so could everyone put down their feelings about the sex and I'll add it to the front page. Then we can update it if people do find out what they're having.

And if anyone thinks of anything else that could be added to the front / title of the thread, let me know.

What a fab idea! I'm sorry i haven't been around for a bit but i have been as sick as a dog and had bleeding on Monday - early internal scan today - it's been quite a scary time but thankfully our little bean is ok and we have a strong heartbeat flickering away in there. So relieved.

So in case you get time to update the first page... i have a wonderful 8yr old son from my 1st pregnancy, had an early loss from my second pregnancy and this little bean is my third. We would like a girl but are more than happy with either! :hugs:

Great news about the heartbeat Sparklyjubbly, sorry you had such a scare though. Hope your ms doesn't last too long. Mine was really bad last week but is now on and off, which makes it a lot easier to deal with. I'll update the front now.

I actually haven't puked since I started wearing the seabands, that doesn't mean I don't actually feel nauseous though!! Feel nauseous all the time!! And tired.

Sparklyjubbly, glad everything is okay with your bean!!! After you see the heartbeat flicker the chance of miscarriage is significantly reduced. Hopefully we all get to hold our babies in 7 months!

Hi girls. Sorry I haven't been around much. Have been really busy and also feeling very sick lately so haven't really been sitting at the computer much. I can't wait for second tri to start. I am so over feeling sick already :dohh:

DrGomps - Glad to hear the sea bands are working for you. I might have to tryand find mine. I had some when I was pg with the twins but didn't find they worked well for me however I did have very severe ms. I should try them again this time around.

Sparklyjubbly - How are you feeling? Sorry to hear you had a scare with the bleeding. Is everything going ok now?

Notjustyet - How is your sickness going? Is it still settling down for you? Thats great that your manager took the news so well.

Hi to everyone else :wave:

Hi Twinkie...morning sickness is getting worse for me...:( also dizzy, tired, and moody!!
plus I am moving this week!! AH!!

But...on the positive note...heard my babies heartbeat!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ps3AbcJgQ

Hey everyone My name is Amanda and I am 17 years old and engaged to my OH. I am 8 weeks pregnant. I am due November 4th, 2011. My OH wants a boy but I have a feeling its a girl but we would be happy either wat.

Welcome Amanda! Congratulations and how are you feeling?

DrGomps, great news that you've found the HB so early on the doppler.

Sparklyjubbly, great news on the early scan-sorry you had to endure such a scare though.

Twinkie, sorry the sickness has hit you too. I'm barely keeping up with one toddler with the m/s--must be twice as hard with twins! Hope it clears soon. With my first it cleared at 9 or 10 weeks--how long did you have it with the twins?

Notjustyet, great news that you're manager took the news well. Def. a load off your shoulders I'd imagine.

Sorry I haven't been online much recently. Morning sickness has been all day everyday and quite severe.

I had my booking in appointment with the midwife today. I choose a group that does "caseload management". Basically I have one midwife that I'll see for the all the prenatal visits, she'll delivery bubs, and then she'll make home visits to check on us for the first couple of weeks home.

I got the referral for the dating/nuchal scan at 12 weeks so can't wait for first scan now!

Congratulations Amanda and welcome!

DrGomps - I tried them seabands when I was a kid for travel sickness and hated them, think I have an issue with something being pressed against my wrist! Glad they're working for you though. And you must be so happy now that you can just sit and listen to babys heartbeat whenever you feel like it. Hope the move goes well.

Twinkie and Amerikiwi - sorry to hear you've both been so sick, I'm REALLY ready for second tri too! Yes it was such a relief that it went well with my manager, especially as I've taken to being sick at work too. I'm sure everyone in the office must know - I'm always rushing to the loo and when I eat I look about 5 months gone! I'm hoping you're right Amerikiwi and that this should end in the 10th week! It's such a pain!

welcome Amanda! Where are you from?? I see that you are 17, hope you are getting lots of love, support from yours and your fiancee's family. And of course we BnB ladies are always around if you need a chat/support. Can't imagine having a baby that young, but everyone is different with a different path in life. In fact, I met my husband when I was 14 and he was 15...but we didn't get married for another 13 years. took us longer to mature I guess. how do you feel so far? Have you had any doctor's appt's yet?

Week from today is my next one..where the doctor will listen to the heartbeat on the doppler..hehehe..too bad I already found it!! LOL!!

Amerikiwi...sorry to hear you have been feeling so sick..I have been feeling sick on an off...really its not as bad as I feared..but the fatigue is just horrid..especially since I am moving on top of everything.

Dr Gomps - Sorry to hear your ms is getting worse too :dohh: How did the move go this week?

Notjustyet - How are you feeling now. Isn't it horrible when you are sick at work. I am lucky this time around as I am only at work one day a week but have to try and hide it when I am at work. When I was pg with the twins I didn't tell everyone until I was about 10-11 weeks but by the time I told them they all kind of knew anyway because they always saw me rushing to the loo to be sick lol

Amerikiwi - Ms with toddlers is horrible isn't it. Although on the positive side to having two of them is that they play together so I can often just lay on the couch while they play together. I feel a bit sorry for them sometimes though when I feel like I am being a slack Mum when I am feeling bad or my DD always follows me to the bahroom and I feel terrible if she sees me being sick but she is so sweet asking if I am ok and asks if I want a bucket or a face washer (which is what we do with her if she is sick) I had my sickness with the twins until 18 weeks so definately hoping it doesn't last that long this time.

Hi Amanda welcome to the group and Congrats on your pregnancy. How are you feeling? Have you been sick at all?

As for me just plodding along with the sickness and tiredness at the moment. I am at work today and could seriously fall asleep at my desk today :coffee: I am going to the football with my OH tonight so hopefully I can stay awake haha.:dohh: I am looking forward to my first Obstetrician appoinment next Thursday. I am seeing the same Dr that took me through my pg with the twins and delivered the babies.

Still moving...today I had to take the day off so I could pack up the entire house and have it ready for tomorrow when we have people to help us.

Thats good that your twins play nicely together so you can rest....moving is so tough when your knocked up...so low energy...and I have to do most of it myself!! Ugh!! DH is working alot.

Hi everyone, Im 9 weeks and 4 days pregnant today. Due on Nov 2nd. Had mild MS so far and very tired all of the time! Been with hubby for 9 years and married for 2. xxx

Didn't have much sickness at the beginning just nausous, and feeling gross some days. Better now, I think the sickness has actually stopped now, hopefully. I get to go to the doctors at 12 weeks even though I had some pains last night that everyone else was convinced were growing pains but I didn't think so and that caused me and my OH to get into an argument

Hello all. Hoping to join you all if you'll have me!

My name's Vicky and I'm 27 and my OH and I just discovered I'm almost 10 weeks with our 1st.

I'm due 5th Nov 2011, 1st midwife appointment next Wednesday, scan date to be confirmed. Already convinced it's a boy, neither of us mind either way, though both a little concerned about the possibility of twins! (Runs in both sides of the family plus already have a bump!)

x
:happydance:

Hi Vickles, welcome and congrats on your pregnancy!! Did you just find out?? Good luck on your scan, do you want twins?? And don't worry, I am only having one and I have a bump...but apparently my uterus is kind of high already (moving into my abdomen).

babystewart, glad the MS is not too rough on you, I honestly think I am having a pretty easy time of it as well...though Dizzy and tired all the time!!

Hi Little S and Vickles, congrats on your BFPs!

I'm still sick :sad2: and feeling so sorry for myself, just want to see the baby and get started with the midwife and tell people and NOT BE SICK all the time!

Roll on Monday, my booking in appointment :happydance:

yay for 10 weeks, not just yet!! Prunes are not an attractive fruit though!!

I know DrG, surely there must be some other cuter fruit this size! Can't believe next week is lime - that's big enough to fill the palm of your hand! 10 weeks does feel like a milestone though, quarter of the way there.

How did the move go? Are you all done now?

I've updated the front - if anyone wants more information next to their name, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->