due end of january 2012 :)

char589

Reaction score
hi everyone, this is my first post so thought i would just say hi :flower:
im due with out 1st baby on 31 january 2012. :happydance: very excited but also just seem to be worrying about everything :wacko:
not to sure if im starting to feel first movements of buba wrigling around.its kind of like little thumps. we have our 20 week scan on 13th sept so starting to paninc incase something is wrong etc..... silly i know but can help it . does anyone else seem to worry so much.
would be nice to chat to people,can feel quite lonely sometimes feeling like your the only one going through things

charlotte xxxxxxxxxxx

hi charlotte, im tasha, this is my second baby, im due january 25th so were very close :flower: i have my scan this friday, super excited , always here if you want to chat xx

I am due the 25th January and although this is my second I have panic moments - I heard baby at 16 weeks and feel it kicking away although it only takes 24 hour quiet period and I am back to worrying. Can't wait until the 20 week scan as I know I will stop the panic moments then!!

hi girls :) lovely to meet people due so close and it would be nice to stay in touch.
kate i am exactly the same ,every twinge ,ache,about what im eating,is it safe etc im worrying (think i may be abit OCD lol) and i to am looking forward to seeing baby again at 20 week scan,we arnt going to find out what we are having though. looking forward to the suprise! struggling with names though.
does anyone else know what they are having or have chosen any names yet?
charlotte xxxxx

Hi charlotte. We're due january 24th so just the week b4. I worry too altho having a home doppler has helped to reassure me and keep me a bit calmer. Had growing pains yesterday and convinced myself it was something more serious! Baby was absolutely fine.

I have my scan on 12th sept. We r planning to find out the gender. Have our names picked so we'll soon know what name we might b using... If we dont change our mind! :hugs:

Hi Charlotte,
Welcome!! :)
I'm Due on Jan 17th. My 20weeks scan is Mid sept and I'm so nervous too!

hello ladies, im steph i am due 27th january... xx with my first

Hi everyone!

Char I'm due Jan 29th with twins :) :) I cannot wait. My big scan is sept 6th so only around the corner, I was fine a few weeks ago but now I have it in my head they are going to tell me they havent grown since the 12 week scan!! :( I know its all in my head but like yourself you cant help it...Your not alone!!

Congrats on the pregnancies everyone :p

Hi char, welcome to BnB! I am due Jan 26th, this is also our first. I know it can seem worrying waiting for your 20 week scan, but when you go in there and see your LO wriggling around, all that goes away. I wish you the best of luck. Those thumps you are feeling is probably your baby poking around, soon enough you will feel little stronger ones. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! :)

Wow, I am so in the same boat as you, in so many ways! I'm due on the 31st too! We have our scan on September 12th (can't come soon enough) and I'm in constant worry about myself. I worry that my bump is the wrong shape/size. I worry because I don't feel like I've felt anything "concrete" in baby movement... althought I put my hand on my tummy last night and felt a thump, but not sure if that was baby?

hi im due the week after feb 6th, also have my scan mid sept. Im also the same even though its my 3rd baby I still worry bout everything little thing xx

Hi, I'm due 22 January 2012 and my scan is in a week. I've felt some quite hard pokes but some days I feel more than others. The days where I don't feel much or only very light pokes and kicks I start to worry to and it nice to hear it not just me. As this is my first I know it's early to have felt anything but quiet days still cause me to worry. I love feeling my baby move around though :) x

its so nice to have so many of us due around the same time! going to be funny in third tri together seeing who goes into labour first :haha: xx

Heyyya due with my first- a beautiful baby boy on the 24th. Had a private scan on saturday-AMAZING so good I'm booking another for about 28 weeks.
Next appointments are 20 week scan @ 21+1 14th september.
Midwife @ 22+2 on the 22nd of september all the 2's!!
Always here if you want to chat. Feel free to add me on facebook lettie head
If you have bbm its 25999B82 :) xx

Wow so many people due in January, I am due January 25th with our first baby and feel nervously excited about our 2nd scan on 21st September. Me and my husband got so worried at the first scan as the baby wasn't moving AT ALL. But all was well, just turns out he/she is very lazy!

Good luck with everything, there's a group of ladies due in January who have set up a B&B Facebook group, let me know if you want to join :)

Mine didn't move at all at my 13 week scan. Then saw him wriggling around at 18+4. Might be making a trip to maternity later though if he don't wake up!! Xxx

Hiya

Im due 23rd jan, I got scan tomorrow so hopefully will find out what we are having, my husband and I have 4 girls between us, and really dont mind if its another. Although our girls would like a boy, lol. Must admit a boy would be nice to mix things up a bit, lol. x

Hey hun!! My due date is also January 31st 2012!! And this is also my first. I know I have also worried my booty off, but I think that we worry much more because we have never experienced this before. We have no clue what to expect. Posting on BnB has really helped me a lot. Good luck to you honey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->