due end of january 2012 :)

hiya can i join you. this is my 6th and im due 28th jan.staying team yellow and have doen for all of them, had twins last pregnancy.have scan on 15th sep :)). katree i see your in swansea too :) .

Hi:)
I'm due Jan 27th with my first, just had my scan the other day and found out we're having a girl!!! :pink: :)
I'm so excited but I also worry about everythingggg, some days I can feel her moving a lot then others(like today) she has quiet days and I start worrying that something is wrong even though I'm probably just being silly. Sometimes I feel pretty lonely too so I'm here if you'd like to chat :)
Xx

This is our first, due on January 14th... My anomaly scan is on the 7th, and I'm terrified as well!!! I'm sure there's nothing to worry about, though. Oh, and it definitely sounds like you are feeling your baby!~ :)

Hi everyone :) I'm Lucy, and pregnant with my second.

I'm due 29th Jan.

Hope everyone is feeling well x

Hi Charlotte,

We're due January 27th and this is our first. I am the same, everything was fine at the 12 week scan but now our 20 week is not until 7th Spetmeber and i've just hit that lull where i start to worry and wonder if everything is ok...

I am sure everyone worries, that's why i love bnb - we all talk to each other and dont eel so silly about worrying :)

H+H pregnancies ladies :D xx

Welcome!!

My little boy is due on Jan 28th. :D I think I'm just starting to feel faint little movements too. This is my first as well. I've got my 20 week scan the day before you! I can't wait. :]

Hi!

My first LO is due on 20th January and I have my 20 week scan scheduled for 5th September (less than a week to go!!). I am nervous about the scan but I'm more excited! We're going to find out the sex (if LO behaves).

I'm forever panicking myself and googling symptoms etc. but I think everything is ok. I feel LO's prods and pokes most days, some days more than others and some movements stronger than others. DH felt the baby move for the first time last night :)

It's lovely to see so many people due about the same time, feeling the same things, this journey can feel lonely sometimes so thanks for this thread!

Hi!

My first LO is due on 20th January and I have my 20 week scan scheduled for 5th September (less than a week to go!!). I am nervous about the scan but I'm more excited! We're going to find out the sex (if LO behaves).

I'm forever panicking myself and googling symptoms etc. but I think everything is ok. I feel LO's prods and pokes most days, some days more than others and some movements stronger than others. DH felt the baby move for the first time last night :)

It's lovely to see so many people due about the same time, feeling the same things, this journey can feel lonely sometimes so thanks for this thread!

My 20 week USD is also 5th Sept! But i have private gender san at 16 weeks and already know its a girl :) :pink:

Hi, I'm due 22 January 2012 and my scan is in a week. I've felt some quite hard pokes but some days I feel more than others. The days where I don't feel much or only very light pokes and kicks I start to worry to and it nice to hear it not just me. As this is my first I know it's early to have felt anything but quiet days still cause me to worry. I love feeling my baby move around though :) x

Wooooohh same due date!!!!!!!! Also my first :) x

Hi,

I'm due 27th or 29th Jan (based on scan). I'm also a bit worried about not feeling baby move, I think I felt it a few times over the last 2 weeks but nothing for quite a few days now..it's hard not to worry isn't it:wacko: I'm gonna shine a torch on my belly when I get home from work and try and make it jump! lol

Hi girlies! :flower:

Thanks for starting this thread...I was hoping for a Jan 2012 bump buddy forum!

I'm due 24th Jan with our first...as yet (even though I'm 19 weeks today) I have no date for my anomaly 20-week scan...boo...rang the maternity unit today and they said we were on the waiting list but because there's such a huge backlog they might not be able to do it until 25 weeks! a real pain, especially as all my midwife appts and sugar blood tests etc are meant to happen AFTER the 20-week scan.

It'd be great to share all our experiences on here! xx:kiss:
P.S I'm Team Yellow, by the way!
P.P.S have been feeling what I think is baby for a couple of weeks but only faintly and only sporadically...kind of like little thumps, or a pulse, usually mid-morning. comes and goes, though - completely understand what everyone is saying about feeling the need for reassurance! once whatever it is we're feeling happens more regularly then we'll know whether or not it was baby, or gas! tee hee!

Mortica I'm also due the 24th!!! My anomoly scan is the 14th of sep and my GTT is the 1st of november.
Had a 4D scan on saturday and I'm team blue!! :D

Morticia I can't believe they said they can't see you until after 25 weeks thats such a wait. Can you not go to another hospital? x

Hi everyone. Hoping I can join in here too. I'm pregnant with first baby due 28 January. I have my 20 week scan on 16 September and can't wait!! :-D

Hi charlotte im due same day as you, the 31st! I can feel baby wiggling around now, to me it.feels like a fish flapping around inside! Good luck and will keep tabs on your posts for comparisons seeing as we're due the same day! X

Morticia I can't believe they said they can't see you until after 25 weeks thats such a wait. Can you not go to another hospital? x

I know - it's so annoying...I don't think I can go to another NHS hospital, as our local hosp is where I'm registered and they have my notes and it's where I will give birth etc...the most we could do if we were anxious is pay to have a private scan, but I'm thinking I will give them two weeks or so (until I'm 21 weeks) and if still no date then may look into that as an option. Frustrating because we don't want to find out the gender, so it's more a case of knowing everything is ok and having that reassurance! I also read that it's not very advisable to have anomaly scans after 24 weeks because the baby is bigger and tends to get into 'awkward positions' which makes doing a complete scan that much more difficult...they're prioritising people for scans as per due date, so here's hoping they're close to January already - though I doubt it!!! xx:kiss:

Well I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get seen soon. I do think they should refer you for a scan at another hospital if they can't see you before 24 weeks just so you can have reassurance that your baby is happy and healthy. I would be calling every single day to see if they had scheduled a scan as I'm so impatient hehe. I went for a private scan at 17 weeks because me and my husband really wanted to know the gender and also the 4D images were amazing :) but I have my NHS scan next week at 21 weeks so I'm going to confirm it then too :) Good luck and let me know how you get on xxx

my 2nd is due january 27th. My first son was a summer baby so not sure what to do this time around

hi guys!! thanks to everyone who has got involved with this thread and shared their experiances so far, lots of bundles of joy due in january!!! ;) YEY!!!
would someone let me know how to join the facebook page someone mentioned........ would love to join and keep in contact with all of you and be great if everyone else can ;D .................. still getting to know how to use bNb so sorry for the late reply
hope you and all your bumps are well xxxxxxxx charlotte xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->