Due for AF in next 2 days...

babydoodle

Reaction score
I have seriously felt a little different in the past week and am going to be disappointed if AF shows up. Cramping for a few days now very mild though. Tender to the touch bbs. I know these can be signs of AF too I usually don't feel like this though. I would have had to ovulate early this month for this to happen though as we are not actively trying for a third but just using the pull out method... Anyone else in a similar situation?

100% same situation!! Lol I'm due for AF today and tested last night which was bfn... we'll see I guess! Have you tested?

100% same situation!! Lol I'm due for AF today and tested last night which was bfn... we'll see I guess! Have you tested?

I have not tested as of yet. I haven't even spoken to my boyfriend about this because things have been so tense in the house. Ugh... So stressed out about this! But really wanting it to be true!

I have not tested as of yet. I haven't even spoken to my boyfriend about this because things have been so tense in the house. Ugh... So stressed out about this! But really wanting it to be true!

We aren't trying either, just pullout and seeing where it goes. I don't feel pregnant at all but no sign of AF yet. Let me know the outcome of yours! One piece of advice would be don't get too stressed about it. Be loving and happy towards your man :) He just wants a joyful woman to be around and if you are pregnant, it will make it even more special if everything isn't so tensed and streeful. Put on a smile and hopefully you get you BFP! Looking forward to hearing what happens 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->