Due in April!

violetstar

Reaction score
Hey guys!
I'm new to the board:blush: I'm 18 and I'm due April 19th. I just found out about a week and a half ago that I was pregnant. It's all pretty new and scary and EMOTIONAL but I'm happy. I'm living with my Dad until I get enough money saved to move out on my own. The father is not really in the picture right now. He hopes to be sometime but he has a lot of work he has to do for himself first. He has a bit of an anger and drug problem. He's looking into getting help. I really hope someday he's a better person for me and the baby. I'm sure some of you can relate.

Anyway, nice to meet you ladies!

Welcome to B & B.:hugs:

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.:hugs:

Hiya :hi:

Welcome to B&B .. wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Hope things get sorted for you :hugs:

Hope you have a wonderful and safe pregnancy, welcome to BnB!

Welcome to BabyAndBump ...

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9mths!

xxx

welcome to the forum.
wishing you all the best x x x

I was 18 when got pg on my 1st and the father wasn't in the pic.
long complicated story....

Had Summer 4 weeks after my 19th birthday. I wont lie it's so much hardwork but having her was the best thing ever and I would have been on a slippery slope otherwise as I was mixing with the wrong people and my behavouir was getting bit out of control and my drinking too LOL. everything happens for a reason and you'll love that baby so much nothing else will matter. I hope the father sorts himself out but don't put up with any cr@p either from him thats mistake I made.it's his loss if he don't wanna be in picture. u never know what is around the corner. met somebody else when Summer was young and had another baby. moved in together and everyone sort of falling into place.

forums like this have been a huge help espec when Summer was young. take care

Congrats. Your due on my birthday :D YAY for Aires Baby's

:headspin:Hi Hun! Welcome to BnB!

Congrats on your Pregnancy. Im glad to hear that the Babies father is looking to help himself be a better person for you baby. This is a great place and everyone here is great. Glad you Found Us!:headspin:

Thanks guys :)
It's nice to know that there is support as I'm kind of lacking it at home right now. I hope everyone will come around eventually. It's hard be around so much negativity.

my mother was furious when I was preg on Summer and now she wouldn't change her for the world. she helped me buy all baby things as father weren't involved and now there is Jack too and she does love being a nanna. your family will soon come around. they wont be able too resist once seeing your bundle and 18 isn't that young it could be worse.

congrats!
i'm newly 19 and preggo also, so I can completely identify with your emotions... like being nervous and scared. we can get through this and it will be soooo worth it!!
congrats again! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->