Due in December! (BE)

hi.....nobody had my name so i can stick with it...though maybe changing to CatNKittens soon i guess! hadnt thought before.
thanks LW for sorting........not sure what i would do without my updates
may have to bare with me till i know what i am doing on here ha!

LittleBoPeep is my bump buddy, but not bothering her at the moment to say moving over here so if i have my bubs arrives from monday (wishful thinking) may just have to wait till i am home!

cant wait for more BA to come rolling in!

xx

Hey! Have moved over too!

Am gutted that they are going to ruin BE like YAYW. You would of thought with all the negative comments they have received from exsisting members they might of thought to leave it alone!

Anyway - need to work out how to use this forum now! Can we bookmark this thread or something so it's easier to get back to everytime?

Nice to see so many ladies have made the move!

Morning ladies,

I am pleased to announce that my lovely bump buddy, Bekaboo, had her gorgeous little girl, Tabitha Annabelle, this morning at 3.22am weighin 6lb 1oz. Mummy and baby both doing fine :D

I know I said it on BE but I can't believe my date buddy Bekaboo (29th Dec) has had her baby!!! eeek, could be any day now for all of us :)

xxx

That's BE offline now :-(
WoWBaby and Bekaboo were just able to sneak their BA's in before it went.

I'm really going to miss going on BE :wacko: but must admit the smilies over here are loads better than BE :happydance:

I had to go to the day assessment unit today as bubs has hardly moved at all, everything is fine although bubs has been quiet since - the calm before the storm maybe? :shrug:

I've got a mw appointment in the morning and might have a sweep so will see.

Hows everyone else doing tonight?

xxx

40+2

I'm really going to miss going on BE :wacko: but must admit the smilies over here are loads better than BE :happydance:

I had to go to the day assessment unit today as bubs has hardly moved at all, everything is fine although bubs has been quiet since - the calm before the storm maybe? :shrug:

I've got a mw appointment in the morning and might have a sweep so will see.

Hows everyone else doing tonight?

xxx

40+2

I've got heartburn and the Wiggle is just as wiggly as usual. No calm before my storm!

Do they not say though that baby calms a bit before labour? I'll cross my fingers from you.:headspin:

My baby has been much quieter over the last few days, still moving around but no big movenments or anything. I'm hoping baby is getting ready for labour, but thats maybe just wishful thinking.

The last few nights i've been niggling but it hasn't came to anything and nothing whatsoever today. :shrug:

I am getting impatient to meet bubs, I think cause my last baby was early I just kind of expected this one to be too- I really should know better!

LW 39+6

It's horrible when you think it's going to happen and then it stops isn't it? When I was on the monitor earlier it picked one sharp BH but nothing else has really happenned today, the BH tend to start about now and carry on throughout the night building my hopes and then I wake up in the morning still pregnant!! The worst thing I find is just the not knowing of when it's going to happen, if I knew when it was I think I'd feel much better. It doesn't help that I'm 1 of 4 people I know who were all due around the same time (one on the 9th, me on the 11th, someone on 12th and someone else on boxing day) have either had their babies or are currently in labour and I'm still here!!

xxx

Lovewithin says:

I have really thrown in the towel.... will have this bump forever!
I had a bit of blood today (was quite fresh) wasn't to worried as was only a wipe really... but rang up the hospital... They was sooo lovely. Seem to think could be some of my show.

Have my MW visiting tomorrow and a sweep... so we shall see.

The cramping today (first time in weeks) have calmed down.... although I feel so tried and achy still....

Dont worry I was due on the 9th Rainbow... and I am still sticking around... you are not alone.... wait...... that means I am holding on from the 9th.... who is the most overdue....

Gonna look now!

oh before me and rainbow there are mainly people who I cant remember posting very often,,, dunno if they have buddies!

somebunny was due quite a while ago, I think she's been waiting the longest.

I'm seeing my mw tomorrow too, am hoping that I can have a sweep so will see, what little tinkers we have lovewithin!!

I'm pretty sure mine is a boy with all this messing about, pip's a boy too aren't they?

xxx

Lovewithin Says:

Oh yea Somebunny... some reason I thought I seen a BA for her.

YEp little pippy is all boy (been confirmed again on thursday in scan,...) giving us the run around like most men in our lives lol

We shall see rainbow if it is boys that arer keeping us waiting :p

E x

well with the amount of girls that have been born I think there's a good chance of a boy, having said that I know 3 other people who have just had or are currently in labour and they're all having/had boys so odds is mine's a girl so who knows? Hubby has said that if bubs is a girl he's going to send her back the cheeky so and so!!!

xxx

I am thinking if it is a girl... from the moment she is out... she will be daddys little princess :)

I think it will be 50/50.... this year in my 'real' life it has been all baby boys (total of 6) mine will be the 7th.... so it means nothing what other people have and it will be still be 50/50 for you :)
As I thought odds are me having a girl.... but nope.

Plus what ever we get they will be perfect. (I thought when 'trying' I be sad if a boy as wanted a girl so much) But I am sooooo happy he is a boy now... my lovely son ..... ah the words still bring tears to my eyes...

So I think your hubby will be happy with a boy or a girl....... plus if wanting a bother or sister in a few years it be fun trying again,,,, maybe (one at a time me thinks)

E x x x

Aww wowbaby and beckaboo have both put pictures of their little girls on facebook - absolutley gorgeous!!

xxx

somebunny is hopefully being induced tomorrow, as she is on day 13 today bless her.
really hope i dont go that far over, am ever hopeful that mine will be early, but think im resigning myself to baby being late.
o well, theyll come when theyre good and ready ay? just dont want to be induced cos i want to go to the mlu! private rooms and no limitations on visiting hours people! vs a 3/4 person ward with ridiculously strict visiting hours, and 15 miles away from home instead of 5!
todays 2 babys are absolutely gorgeous, makes me rethink wanting a girl, but still convinced its a boy, totally cant wait to find out.
oh keeps telling the bump that its time to come out and meet daddy now! (cos mummy has hogged all the cuddles for the past 9 months, it must be daddys turn now!) bless him, he can be a sweety

Wiggle has been seriously battering my cervix tonight. Won't stop jiving about down there, quite nippy as well.

me knows that feeling, empty bladder, but i swear i could pee for england, apparently its a stress ball!

also, is anyone elses little one obssessed with playing with your hips. its very weird, like the hands or something are actually grabbing at your hip bones, or is it just my lil weirdo?

Hi guys, I'am here to stalk you al now! CylieStitch i'm all ready to post your BA!

Jemma xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->