Due in December! (BE)

Yeah i'm glad they've agreed to the mlu, cos I desperately want a waterbirth so glad thats still a possibility for me.... jsut got to get myself into labour naturally now and show that woman she was talking out of her bum!

so, lots of curries, chillies, sex, walking, walking up and down stairs sidewards, figure 8s on the old birthing ball, scrubbing of floors.
that type of thing! :p

Yeah hubby is very keen to get some action but as yet i've not managed to bring myself to do it but I think desperate times call for desperate measures!!! He'll have a good night tonight haha!

am the opposite, could quite fancy some action, but hubby aint in the mood!

they'll come out one way or another eventually, just rather it was sooner rather than later!

Hopefully you'll both be able to get the birth you want ladies :flower:

Well I saw my mw this morning and was brave enough to have a sweep, tbh it was much better than I thought it would be. Anyhoo, mw found my cervix to be very stretchy (which is apparently unusual for a first baby?) has thinned about to about half that it needs to, is 1-2cms dilated and my waters are bulging :happydance: :happydance: Hopefully things are going to be moving for me soon :haha:

xxx

40+3

Lovewithin says:

Just quick update before hubby picks me up... Had sweep.
MW was little worried about my headaches/me saying pip not been very active today/blood (which may or may not be show) and all the on-off cramps I am having....

So asked me to get checked out at the hospital and take my bags in case they admit me tonight....
Kinda hoping the sweep does the trick on the way there..... (very unlikely) but still hoping hehe

40+5

Lovewithin says:

Just quick update before hubby picks me up... Had sweep.
MW was little worried about my headaches/me saying pip not been very active today/blood (which may or may not be show) and all the on-off cramps I am having....

So asked me to get checked out at the hospital and take my bags in case they admit me tonight....
Kinda hoping the sweep does the trick on the way there..... (very unlikely) but still hoping hehe

40+5

Good luck hunni :flower:

Do you have a bump buddy who you can update?

xxx

Yay Rainbow!! great news :) keeping my fingers crossed it all starts very soon hun.

Dramatic morning here... went to mw for my 38 week apt and she thought Pud's heart rate was a little fast so sent me to the hosp to have it monitored. After 40 mins or so of monitoring they were happy all was well and so were we!! Seems like little Pud was a tad over excited about something!!!
Maybe he is thinking about putting in an early appearance like my date buddy Bekaboos little girl?!! xxxx

Sounds like we'll be having a few more BA's really soon!! :thumbup:

I'm so fed up today, I'm 39 weeks (or 38+2 by hospital dates) so I know I could be here for another possibly 3 weeks :cry: but I'm so big and uncomfortable that I really feel like crying thinking about it.
I also can't walk any length without getting a really sharp stitch under my bump and down my right hand side, anyone else get that? Or know what's causing it??

Dramaqueen - that's really awful what the mw has said to you! There's no-way she could possibly know that you won't labour yourself!! and to stress you out by saying that is just totally uncalled for! :hugs:

I got a stitch the other day when walking, I've just vowed to be lazy instead:haha:

I was a little gobsmacked and asked why she thought that and apparently as i'm overweight i'm less likely to labour naturally... i think its a load of bulls**t myself but i'm no expert so no idea (i'm not massively overweight either, i'm borderline with my BMI)

Total nonsense! She's talking out her toosh. Never heard that in my life!

The backache has got better- Boo!

It's a sad day when you are desperate to be sore!

I got a stitch the other day when walking, I've just vowed to be lazy instead:haha:

:thumbup: sounds good to me!! :laugh2:

Aw sorry to hear the pain has stopped LW, any other time that would be such a nasty thing to say to someone!! :rofl:

I'm loving the little smilies over here!! :bunny:

I get stitch all the time too Huni, can be a real pain can't it? :nope:

I love the smilies over here too, hope they do something like this when they finally get BE sorted.

Sorry your back ache has stopped LW.

Mrs H, glad all is OK with little pud, these babies like to scare their mummy's don't they :wacko:

Well nothing exciting happening with me at the moment, had few BH but that's it :dohh: My mw said that if a sweeps going to work it usually does within 48 hours, but she did think that bubs would be here by the weekend :happydance: Hopefully she's right!

xxx

40+3

Aww Littlewolf - sorry to hear your backache has stopped. I have had maybe 2 pains all day (compared to yesterday when they were on and off most of the day).

I can't wait to see what the midwife says on Thursday morning. I've lost my bit of paper that says when I'm supposed to have my antenatal appointments/visits so I think I was supposed to visit the midwife at the GP surgery today, but I didn't make an appointment so I'm going to the drop-in clinic on Thursday morning if I haven't had baby by then (which seems highly unlikely).

Getting ragged off with idiots who keep asking if baby's here yet. Gonna have to go up to Yorkshire and lamp the most persistent offender one, see if he gets how annoyed it makes pregnant women to be asked that every day! :comp:

:happydance: Rainbow, that would be my dream if the mw says that to me tomorrow! I really need something to cheer me up!

I really dread the start of the 'have you had it yet' questions, there's been a few so far but thankfully not to many

There are 4 people who have text every day over the last week to ask "any signs?" :headspin:

am seriously tempted to reply to anyone who asks have you had it yet, 'yeah, last week, did we not tell you?'
that question will be banned over xmas and anyone who asks it will be ignored for the rest of the season, and i aint kidding!

have had a couple of twinges today, nothing major, though have a mw appt tomorrow, will see if she fancies doing a sweep. which im a lil scared of tbh, i have never had an internal of any sort, and being only 22 have never had a smear, so it will be very odd, especially as i get my appts at home and not in a nice doctors surgery with a proper bed!

also, who is somebunny's buddy, know she went in to be induced this morning and wondered if anyone had heard anything!

rainbow yours sounds really promising, and heres hoping lovewithin finally gets somewhere tonight bless her!!

Lovewithin says:

I am back home... they are giving me 24hrs to see how things go.... (have to go back in on Thursday) But I did get my "full" show.... yuck!
Fingers cross for both of us Rainbow....

Maybe not tonight cylie :( but fingers cross soon(ish)

Still feeling ill so I am of for a bath, bounce (on ball), bed.... (the three B's) lol

PS I do have a buddy,..... fruit and veg lady lol
Dunno if she has transferred to this part thou's hmmmmmmm (I believe she get the message on FB if not)

apparently figure 8s onthe ball are more effective than plain bouncing, or so ive heard anyway

at least theyre keeping a nice close eye on you though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->