Due in December! (BE)

also said:
Mine is too!! Feels like bubs is punching my hip bone, goodness knows why :wacko:

Well I've woken up this morning to a text from my friend saying her little boy was born this morning even though he wasn't sue until Boxing Day and I'm suprisingly OK that I'm the only one left (though that could change in a mili second!) :haha:

I've decided that I'm not going to be pregnant forever, bubs WILL come at some point but not sure when exactly, but at least the end is in sight.

Now, you may all have to remind me of that at some point!!

xxx

40+3

I've been up since 4am, my back is killing me :nope:
So now i'm tired and grumpy.

40 weeks today!

Happy due date Littlewolf :happydance: :happydance: Hopefully your back ache means good news!

xxx

Hey Littlewolf! I had a rubbish night too. Was having period-type pains most of yesterday and it progressed into back pain as well by the time bed time came around. Everything stopped and I've had about 3 hours sleep (if that) due to hubby's snoring and I've had nothing since so bang goes my hope of having baby soon! Just praying LO is here before Christmas.

Aww it's sooo annoying when it all stops isn't it? How far are you now MrsDawson?

xxx

40+3

Happy due date MrsD and LW! Hope the backache turns into something for you LW!!

I really am starting to believe bubs is never coming out, I've had no signs, she's not engaged and I'm sapose to be due a week today! :shrug:

Happy Due Date ladies! Lets hope these babies are going to be punctual.

Well, after last nights uterine rave, Wiggle is very quiet today. Hopefully just sleeping off last nights burst of energy...

Fingers crossed LW ;o))
I started to get a little bit of back pain on monday night and lots of BH, but alas did not develop into much more
This morning a tiny bit of mucus starting to show in pants
SO i'M GETTING HOPEFUL HEE HEE
40+3

Haha, cheers Jemma, trust me, i am very ready to send you my BA!!!( it'l only be able to go on here or in the private facebook group until we know my sister out in afghanistan has recieved the news, cant be telling all of facebook til she knows, i would be shot!!)

at least you guys all have BHs! i dont actually think ive had any, have had some odd twinges, but as have usually been stood up at the time have put that down to cornelius moving which has always felt very odd when stood up!
no other signs at all, well except the constant need to pee! which oh finds hilarious still.
baby is no more or less active, managed to feel either a knee or a heel last night, was very weird, hubby loved it though.
suppose the only sign ive had so far is plenty of mucus release, think colour and consistency of a good cold fuelled sneeze! (sorry, tmi!!!) but have had that for weeks now

i know ive got another week, but i want baby now!!! i have no motivation to do anything, got the xmas tree out yesterday, put it up and threw the lights on, but cannot be bothered to put the baubles and other bits on, but at least its up in case baby decides to show up anytime soon.

CylieStitch
38+6

i'm the same, got the tree up but have no motivation to put anything on it! I'm only 38+3 but am desperate for baby to be here! Though I have been told i'm likely to be induced and I prob won't go into labour myself - great! So another 3 or more weeks for me!

p.s. i'm MrsOwen from BE - I already had an account here but no idea how to change my user name (any ideas?)

I was a little gobsmacked and asked why she thought that and apparently as i'm overweight i'm less likely to labour naturally... i think its a load of bulls**t myself but i'm no expert so no idea (i'm not massively overweight either, i'm borderline with my BMI)

urgh, dunno what hapened there

my bmi was 31 at booking in and ive put on 2stone since then. if my mw says anything like that to me there will be hell on, cos i doubt her bmi is in the 'healthy' range!
they shouldnt be allowed to say things like that to you, as littlewolf has said before, women will always go into labour themselves eventually, just modern practice is to not let them go any further than T+14.

This was a supervisor of midwives (and she was a scrawny little thing ggrrr ) - had to go have a meeting with her cos I wanted a homebirth but due to a few things they wanted me to see her first - been told not to have homebirth, so into hosp for me...
Its now got me all worried about induction which isn't fair cos she isn't to know if/when i'll naturally go into labour, i'd be interested to know if there is any research or evidence to back her up - she wasnt really able to give a reason for that opinion!

why arent you allowed a home birth? that sucks, our lot encourage them if possible, but then my nearest maternity unit is MLU so if i can birth there then i can birth at home, but i live on a farm in practically the middle of nowehre and would rather be in a hospital environment.

im petrified by induction too, but thats just cos ive never been admitted to hospital before and the hospitals i would have to go to are 20miles from home and have shared wards. we're spoilt by having an absolutely lovely mlu 5mins down the road from us!

Homebirth is mainly because of BMI and the weight ive put on this pregnancy... partly BP (but thats been up and down and i've always know if it was up when in labour i'd be transfered but i'd prefer the opportunity to try and birth at home). There is MLU which i asked if I can go to and I can and I can use the pool - its part of the hospital as well so I guess thats why they've said I can. It was just very late for them to see me to tell me all this - when I saw a consultant at 16 weeks re: BMI and they signed me straight back to midwives cos they werent worried (ive told them since 6 weeks I wanted homebirth) so if they knew me putting on more weight would jepordise the homebirth plans it would have been nice to be told at 16 weeks when I could have done something about it and not over 38 weeks whne its too late! ggrrrrr

im exactly the same as you, although was later told i shouldnt have been given to consulatant cos criteria is bmi>35 not 30.
but yeah it sucks that you werent told from the outset of the possibility of not being allowed it, not really fair otherwise.

our mlu is completely independant, it used to be a full consultant led (i was born there 22 years ago via emergency c-sec, now you cant even get epidural there) but then the entire hospital is crap now, no a and e, and only very simple surgeries, which considering they rebuilt the hospital 8 years ago to be all state of the art is crap, but thats a different argument altogether!

at least you get to go to the mlu, its the next best thign to homebirth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"