Due in December! (BE)

Stayed team yellow cos I really wanted the moment when keV can say it's a ....
Think that will be such an emotional moment and I'm so looking forward to that!

Yeah, figured the hb thing was hooey but tis fun to guess!

I stayed team yellow as hubby is a meany and wouldn't let me find out!

BE is back online tomorrow apparently.... is everyone heading back there? Had an email today to say my usernames been changed :( never mind!

Mine has been changed as well, just added a uk on the end but still. Don't like change! :blush:

Stayed team yellow cos I really wanted the moment when keV can say it's a ....
Think that will be such an emotional moment and I'm so looking forward to that!

Yeah, figured the hb thing was hooey but tis fun to guess!

I stayed team yellow as hubby is a meany and wouldn't let me find out!

That's a fairly good reason to stay team yellow!

I haven't either mrshx, probably means our usernames aren't being changed, as the emails we've heard about say their usernames have changed.
I'd be very impressed if some other weirdo had picked my username!

I had an email saying they've added uk to the end of mine, but where it says 'old username' and 'new username' the only difference is the full stop has been taken out so who knows what mine is?! Lol.

Oh please let baby come this weekend. I'm so uncomfortable now I don't think I could hack it much longer (and I'm only 1 day over!)

I'm worried about telling people outside the family til my brother knows (he's in Jordan with no signal til he gets to the airport on Sunday) but then he doesn't tell us he has a new girlfriend or anything for that matter! I suppose if I text him he'll get the message as soon as he gets to the airport over there.

I'll be checking back over on BE to see what its like now, but don't hold your breath too much ladies as there were all sorts of problems when YAYW changed - hopefully they'll be expecting these and have sorted them out before we go back.

I went for the sweep. It was just too tempting. :blush:

My goodness, I was killing myself laughing and nearly hitting the roof at the same time. I though at one point I might pee myself :wacko: But it was fairly quick. I had it about 7 and so far nothing- no pain, no show, nothing.

Wait and see I guess x

I'm worried about telling people outside the family til my brother knows (he's in Jordan with no signal til he gets to the airport on Sunday) but then he doesn't tell us he has a new girlfriend or anything for that matter! I suppose if I text him he'll get the message as soon as he gets to the airport over there.

I'll be checking back over on BE to see what its like now, but don't hold your breath too much ladies as there were all sorts of problems when YAYW changed - hopefully they'll be expecting these and have sorted them out before we go back.

Knows exactly what you mean on that front mrsdawson. My middle sister is currently serving with the navy in Afghanistan until April, so we have no way to phone her at all unless a member of the immediate family dies. So we're having to email her then wait for some form of response before we make the big facebook announcement just in case she manages to log on and see it on there before we've told her properly.
So I will text mrsloader and get her todo the ba on here/be but not facebook till I know my sister knows.

Littlewolf I'd have taken the sweep too, it may not do anything, other than provide a giggle, but if itdoes, bonus!

Morning ladies,

just had a quick peep at BE and it still not up yet :wacko:

LW, I don't blame you having the sweep though I'm now a little disheartened as other than losing my plug and more BH mine hasn't done anything else as I'm still fully pregnant with no sogns of anything changing :nope: my mw said that if it's going to work it does so within 48hrs and that's nealry up so it doesn't look like it's worked for me even with it sounding so promising when she did it :dohh: Hopefully it'll have a better effect for you.

I've stayed team yellow too as I really wanted the surprise though it has been a nightmare trying to agree on names :headspin: Having said that, I *think* we may have 90% decided on a name for both :pink: and :blue: whilst in bed last night :happydance:

xxx

Well not a sausage since my sweep- slept like a baby :sleep:, typical.
Ach not to worry x

Just need to take a patience pill I guess x

Yeah that's the problem with team yellow, names are so tricky, but I never wanted a set in stone name before baby arrived anyway.

So who else is upset the blasted snow has returned?
Am still waiting on gas and if I run out I will not be a happy bunny!

Hi ladies, I see from FB we've had a few more arrivals :happydance: really wish 1 of them was mine though, hopefully soon!

Cyliestitch the snow is due here this evening and I'm dreading it :cry: really hope it doesn't lie or it'll be a nightmare getting to the hospital for my appointment on Saturday!

Whose ba's have you seen? Ihavent seen any!!!

Well it was clear at 7 this morning and by 11 everything is white again!
Yuck

Well Pip has tonight to come out...
Induction is planned for tomorrow....

Although they think things may be in a slow start.... they also think its not fair to keep me in limbo...
I think two weeks ago I would have said no.... But lack of sleep, how it keeps starting and stopping, all the aches.... I am welcoming the deadline.

I hope pip can come on his own tonight.... Will try and help him along... (with lots of rest/sleep) Weird now I have a set date and know that it will be over soon and we will have him in our arms!

Oh huni.... you poor thing! will be thinking of you... I do think it is a bit mean to keep you hanging on (when already a good weight)

Whose ba's have you seen? Ihavent seen any!!!

Well it was clear at 7 this morning and by 11 everything is white again!
Yuck

*Debs* had a little boy on Monday, I only seen the BA there now

Kiriaman had a little boy this morning at 2am

can't remember her forum name (I've got baby brain!!) but MrsFair had her little girl last night

Pumasbump hope you're getting plenty of rest! Have to say I'm more than a little jealous, it must be so exciting knowing bubs will be here tomorrow one way or another! :hugs:

Lovewithin Says

Gz to the three new BAs...... Mummy2liam (MrsFair) & isabella, Kairaman & baby William and *Debs* & baby Alex.....
I believe Mummytoliam's Isabella was born on her due date :D

I feel really restless now... like I have to get everything ready... tidy house a bit.... when hubby has allready said he sort when he is home...
Dont be jealous hun.... Although I do know the feeling... It is nice now knowing.... although also weird.... and little scary... Dunno if can sleep due to nerves....

Plus getting some weird back cramping over the last hour..... Who knows!

Hopefully he'll make his appearance all on his own tonight hun, the back cramping sounds like it could be something positive, is there any pattern to it?
I think I would be the same, the mixture of excitment/nerves would mean there would be no-way I'd be able to sleep! But definitely don't start overdoing things, the last thing you want is to be totally exhausted before labour!! x

Lovewithin says:

Trying not to do to much.... just sat on bed repacking hospital bag and have cleaned baby bottles (although planning to BF,,, I want them there in case needed.....)

The back pain seem to come and go.... not to sure if it is slowly building into anything.... it is not time-able at the moment..... (maybe it is wishful thinking lol)

Our snow never really came to anything, thank god!
Baby out now please...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->