Due in December! (BE)

Hi Rainbow, was hoping not to see you here this morning (in the nicest possible way of course!! :winkwink:) That's great that all is well though and all the signs are going in the right direction!
Hopefully the pains will start following a pattern soon for you. I've never before wished to have pain as much as I do now!! :haha:

I've a hospital check up later this afternoon because they're abit concerned about my swelling, if they tell me baby is still not engaged I'm going to be so disappointed but I kind of know she's not as bump is really high and I still can't breath properly :shrug:
Think I'm going to be waiting about alot longer for this arrival :coffee: :cry:

Hey girls,

Well, still no sign of baby. I'm only 40+1 so shouldn't complain too much I suppose. Hubby is hoping baby waits til Friday as he's off work for ages then - he's not the one that has to carry it though! My brother doesn't want it to come til next week as he isn't back from Oman til Sunday.

Off to see Harry Potter with my parents tonight (local cinema does orange wednesdays) but hubby didn't want to go so I have to pay full price! Never mind though, will be good to get out of the house. Need to go shopping in a bit so I can get some oregano to make a spag bol to freeze.

How's everyone else doing? Huni - how long do they let you go over before inducing?

hey BE ladies, and newbies.

hope your all well

cant fingure this website out at all!! ha

harder to see what is going on wih everyone, so if you have had your baby in last few days massive congratulations cant wait to hear more.

Huni: hope your appointment goes well, my first wasnt engaged 4 days before birth (dont know when he did) and second didnt till labour so dont worry too much lovely. x

MrsDawson: perhaps something exciting might happen and you pop in the herby section of supermarket, or during harry potter...will have to be harry potter themed name then though ha x

hope everybody else is progressing well too......half way through month now...weird to think that we joined BE all that time ago...
....Im a bit emotional at the moment, hormones!!! ha

xxx

Lol CatNKitten - well I'd best get researching herb names and Harry Potter characters then! I hope something happens soon, am now counting down til Xmas and really hope baby is here before then, but eviction proceedings won't start until tomorrow night as hubby is off on Friday then all next week and is praying baby stays put til then!

aww

well teddy knew just when to come....my hubby finished his big plumbing projects on fri and weekend meant my parents could visit! funnily enough both ds's were born on a saturday morning and the weekend everton played wigan (my family al big evertonians) bit spooky.
I think they like to please so hope yours does too ;)

herby names:
saffron
marjorie (marjoram) ha
rosemary

erm without looking in cupboard im stuck ha

xxx

Morning all,

Am awaiting the arrival of the midwife for my 39 wk check, she'll arrive some time before 1.
Am also on hold with BP regarding my gas delivery, paid for a tank of gas £500 two weeks ago and still no delivery! So am going to play the pregnancy card me thinks! Have still got some left in the tank but as we're due more snow this weekend I want it here asap! Need hot water and heating for baby.

Last night was another marathon pee night, and took forever to get to sleep cos i had to sleep on my wrong side so baby wouldn't play with my bladder any more the pest! I sleep most comfortably on my right due to a hip and neck niggle on my left, but baby is always ridiculously active on that side, especially at the moment with my bladder, so had to try and sleep the wrong way to get any sleep at all! And was still up several times anyway, o well!

Had a couple of cramps since getting up this morning, though one was as I tried to drag my butt out of the sofa!

We shall see what the midwife says.

Hope everyone is well, see love within is still online, how are you this morning?

Well, it's hubby's birthday today so if Wiggle wants to give him an extra special birthday then they'd better get a wiggle on!

Good luck ladies with all your MW and hospital appointments today.

MrsD they let me go over 10 days here and they have kept my date as Boxing day in my notes, so that would mean a date of the 5th or 6th January providing they are happy with everything today. I really don't want to make it to that! Feels like forever :cry: If the choice is wait until the 5th Jan or be induced this week I think I would take let them induce me now! (as much as I really don't want that!)

I had a brilliant sleep last night- the best I've had for weeks!
Obviously no baby yet.

My friend who I hope will deliver baby is visiting me tonight and has offered to give me a sweep. I was dead against it- I want to go au naturale but it is tempting. Will just see how I feel when she's over.

I wouldn't get induced for anything other than sound medical reasons- especially with my first, it just isn't worth it no matter how impatient you may be IMO.

40+1

MrsD they let me go over 10 days here and they have kept my date as Boxing day in my notes, so that would mean a date of the 5th or 6th January providing they are happy with everything today. I really don't want to make it to that! Feels like forever :cry: If the choice is wait until the 5th Jan or be induced this week I think I would take let them induce me now! (as much as I really don't want that!)

This is exactly how I was feeling last week, but yet this week (now everyone I know has had their babies) I'm feeling much more relaxed about it (though tha could change in half an hours time :haha: ) I don't want to be induced either so am really hoping that bubs will decide to come themselves before then.

LW I wasn't sure about having a sweep (more anxious than anything I think) but I'm now of the mind that it doesn't hurt - if bubs isn't ready I don't think it'll come regardless.

CylieStitch, I was on the loo all last night too

xxx

40+4

aww

well teddy knew just when to come....my hubby finished his big plumbing projects on fri and weekend meant my parents could visit! funnily enough both ds's were born on a saturday morning and the weekend everton played wigan (my family al big evertonians) bit spooky.
I think they like to please so hope yours does too ;)

herby names:
saffron
marjorie (marjoram) ha
rosemary

erm without looking in cupboard im stuck ha

xxx

We're thinking Dylan for a boy so that would tie in ok (Dill) :)

I had a toilet visit free night last night, think it was due to the brilliant sleep though as I slept rubbish the night before and went a couple of times. Trying to work up the courage to go to the supermarket as my pelvis is now killing me.

Well i just laid new laminate flooring in the kitchen - surely that's gotta stir something! \\:D/

I can't wait to find out if i'm :blue:getting a or a :pink: I change my mind one minute to the next!

I can't wait to find out if i'm :blue:getting a or a :pink: I change my mind one minute to the next!

Me too, I've thought it was a :blue: all the way through, but now I think that it might just be a :pink: Hopefully neither of us will have to wait too long before we find out!!

xxx

Gosh this thread has moved fast!!!

LW - what are you doing laying a laminate floor hun??? :)

xxx

Gosh this thread has moved fast!!!

LW - what are you doing laying a laminate floor hun??? :)

xxx

Must be nesting! My kitchen flooring was driving me nuts so we went to b&q this morning. I'm a bit of a perfectionist- Paul kept cutting things upside down :haha: so i had to step in, show him how it's done!

Men hey!! If you want a job done properly, do it yourself!! :)

I can't wait to get your text hun, to know whether you are team blue or pink and the name you have choosen, eeek exciting!! xxx

You might be waiting a bit longer for the name text- we still don't even have a shortlist- especially if baby is a boy!

I glossed my living room doors the other day....no matter how much I scrubbed they wouldn't get clean so it was a paint job.

I've got a bit of achey tummy/back today. Think I just need the loo though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"