Due in February 2014

sugarpuff

Reaction score
Hello, is there anyone else around due in February 2014 ?
:coffee:

Aaaw exciting :happydance: do you have any cravings or symptoms so far? I dont even feel pregnant Im just really bloated and having really vivid dreams..Also are you going to find out the sex do you think ?

No cravings but my appetite has completely changed - I used to be a terrible snacker but now don't want anything between meals, weird ! I'm getting lots of poking sensations in my uterus today, I presume it's stretching or something.

I think I'd like to find out the sex, purely for organisational purposes. We chose not to find out with my daughter and it was a lovely surprise, but I need to know what I need to sort through and keep/get rid of at a time when I just have one child to look after and not a newborn as well lol. Will you be finding out ?

I think I'm due on February 5th! :happydance:

I think I want to find out the gender, but keep it a secret (along with the name we choose) until the baby is born. :thumbup:

Im going to find out too, I found out with my son, I dont think Id have enough patience to wait!! But I have no preference because Id love a girl for different clothes etc and just to have a girl but Id love a boy because I think itd be nicer for my son to have a brother close in age and I always wanted 2 boys and then a girl last :D

I would love love love LOVE to have a boy! I've always been a tomboy, and I just think boys would be so much fun. Plus, he would be the first grandson in DH's family. I'm the youngest of three, so I have five nephews and a niece. DH has one niece from his little sister.

But I would love a girl too. :haha: My mom wants another girl.

How soon is too soon to make a pregnancy journal? I loved my TTC one, but I don't want to jinx it.

Anybody else having any symptoms?

I'm feeling super bloated, and my boobs look awful. :haha: It's like I have giant bruises instead of areolas, they're so dark. Sorry for TMI. Just wanted to compare. :thumbup:

Just super bloated now and SO SO hormonal, snapping at everything and crying over everything!! So unlike me!!Dont think my boobs look different though

Hello ladies, I just found out that I'm pregnant this morning :happydance:
I'm due on february 7th and so excited!! This is my first pregnancy so I can't wait to see what craziness I'll be going through the next 8 months.

I've already experienced quite a few symtoms the past few weeks, but the last few days it has mostly been mild cramps, heartburn, bachache, tender breasts, very gassy, emotional outbursts, peeing all the time and some nausea when I eat.... but none of that matters now that I know my little baby is growing inside me :cloud9:

Congratulations to all of you!! :hugs:

Hi everyone! I'm due February 5th :). Congrats to everyone! What an exciting time this is! I'm just bursting with happiness and want to think and talk about all things pregnancy! So far my symptoms are a little nausea and major insomnia. I can't get more than 4 hrs of sleep a night. It's gotten a little better but I would love to sleep in again!

Congrats everyone! I found out I was actually calculating my due date wrong. I'm due February 7th!

I'm so excited, I just can't think about anything else! :cloud9:

I'm due February 10th with my 3rd.

I've had a m/c around 7 weeks and a chemical pregnancy before so I'm ridiculously paranoid/nervous and just hoping for another sticky little bean. So far I'm just really nauseous, boobs hurt quite a bit and I'm having serious trouble sleeping at night (I had insomnia or issues tossing & turning all throughout my last pregnancy.) We're keeping this pregnancy a secret until around 12 weeks because we're not in the best financial situation right now and I'm not in the mood to put up with judgment and lectures from our families (which is inevitable.)

We currently have 2 girls (7 year old & 13 month old) so OH is hoping for a boy this time around to get some more testosterone in the house (even our cat is female.) Personally, I'd love another girl because that's what I'm used to and I already have 7 years worth of clothing to re-use lol! However, a little boy would be lovely as well.

Here's hoping for a happy & healthy 9 months for us all :)

Hello im due feb 4th i believe. I have two very dramatic & sensitive daughters 33 & 11 mths, so a lil boy would be a nice change. But im used to my grls so eithers really fine w/ mw. My first doc appt is 2wks away...So anxious!!

Hi ladies,
I'm due on Feb 6th and have my first u/s scheduled for June 19th. I am excited as this is our first! :)

My DH and I would love a little girl but a boy would be fun too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->