Due in January 2012

bumpdreams

Reaction score
Welcome ladies CONGRATS to you all for your BFP!!!!!

Jan 1st
Tasheetravels
tu123
dreamy

Jan 2nd
Lucky5
farmgirlck

Jan 3rd
bumpdreams
PJ32

Jan 4th
Baby 4
Jan 5th
Jan 6th
Smile88
timbithorton
misstee

Jan 7th
Jan 8th
Jaz02
debzie
Dogtanian
florabean1981

Jan 9th
cazi77
rivanprincess
lotsakellz

Jan 10th
Kim25
newwannabemum
k477uk

Jan 11th
Sjoneill
Jan 12th
Sjoneill
miss_divine
Maz1510

Jan 13th
DCH1975
Daiymay72

Jan 14th
Rees
Mrs_C_Taylor

Rees
Jan 15th
hollyrose
Jan 16th
XxSamBxX
VAinTX
TexasUni

Jan 17th
Mrsrof
CandyBaby

Jan 18th
Jan 19th
Ms.Amanda
Jan 20th
Hanskiz
Jan 21st
Jan 22nd
Kerber0508
Jan 23rd
Jan 24th
Jan 25th
Jan 26th
Jan 27th
Jan 28th
Jan 29th
Jan 30th
Jan 31st

Hi I'm due on the 1st according to my midwife! My ticker is wrong. Congrats to you!

Hi Bumpdreams, mine is due Jan 11/12, just tested yesterday so very very excited. Hope you are doing well

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats ladies! H&H 9 months! I wonder how many of us are going to be in labor on New Year's for some reason I just have the feeling that I will be...
What a great way to celebrate the beginning of a new year!

Hi,

Think I'm due 3rd January!! With my 4th baby, eeeek. I have been early with my others so could be in over Christmas or new year. Anyone else thinking that far ahead yet?

My dates are a complete guess as my cycles are very irregular and I dunno when I ov'ed. We are guessing 5 weeks today so edd 7th Jan but expect that to change!

My boobs are killing me and I find it really hard to think of something I want to eat! That and tiredness are my only symptoms so far.

I've guessed January 8th, but will have to confirm after my scan on June 1st :flower:

14th for me if I go off my ovulation date, or 6th if I go by LMP. I'd rather go with the 14th though! The 6th is my godson's birthday, my daughter already shares a birthday with her great-auntie :lol:

I just turned to my fella and said, January sales :lol: can buy so much baby stuff then! (still got loads of neutral from Tegan coz we were team yellow and I'm so glad I kept them all :) )

I'm due 9th. I'm excited but very nervous after m/c in dec!!

I'm due on 5th I think, but it seems to depend on which website you use! I've not had my first appointment with the midwife yet... next wednesday... :)

I'm the 10th - seems so far away! Looking forward to 12 week scan!

:hi: I'm due on 2 January.....not even heard from the midwife yet :dohh:

9th For me. Happy and Healthy 9 months to us all :dust:

Hello Everyone! First of all, congrats! I am due January 13, 2012. :)

Hi am due (I think) 29th jan if I count 40 weeks from today. Just got my BFP today at 14 dpo but in think medical ppl go from last AF so to them I'm 4 weeks already!! Which makes it 15th jan.

Theres like 3 groups now :dohh:
i made one not long ago its on my siggy :lol:

Hi girls, im due 18th january, still very early days for me! Lol! I got my bfp on thursday at 9dpo!! Been cramping with backache ever since, had no symptoms at all before then!!! Anyone else suffering with crampyness? It seems to be happening on an afternoon and is making me soooo nervous!! Arrrrgh!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->