Due in January 2012

HI Ladies. Congrats on all your :bfp: 's

Can i join your thread? Im due Jan 12th. this is my first bab and hopefully my forever baby after loosing my little bean in a ectopic in feb!

Im sooo scared, i dont even feel pregnant this time round i hope bean is sticking to the right place! Have GP app today so hopefully get HCG checked and USS booked for 2wks

H & H 9mths to us all. x

Fingers Crossed for all of us.

After a year of trying finally got our BFP on Sunday. By my estimates it makes for a due date of 13th January (although some calculators say 9 Jan ?) - so very very early days. I too have this lower (just above my bikini line) ache, not all the time - but making me nervous.

Seeing my GP in the morning and booked in for an early scan on 23rd May.

Fingers crossed
i'm soooo excited x

Hiya!! After days of feeling very sick, sore boobs and cramping... I finally got a :bfp: !!!

That means I'm due on the 10th.. With my 2nd!! :dance:

Wishing everyone a happy an healthy 9 months! Xx

KK47, i just saw that our boys are only a day apart (2009 bumpkins) & that we're both 'still' breastfeeding, and that now we're due our next babes within a couple of days of eachother in january too. Freaky!

Flora.. That is scary! Although isaac has almost self weened from bfing now :(

I really need to change my signature!! It's soo old!!

lol, harry's feeding 3-4 times a day still, but i imagine he'll probably self wean before he's 2, but if he doesn't it wont bother me.... although i have read so many horror stories about how much it hurts in 2nd tri to BF still while pregnant, so not looking forward to that!!! were you a septembryo to begin with that went overdue?

Congrats to all of the new ladies I will add you to the front page asap I still need to get my power cord... Hopefully I can get mine back from my little brother instead of buying a new one...

lol, harry's feeding 3-4 times a day still, but i imagine he'll probably self wean before he's 2, but if he doesn't it wont bother me.... although i have read so many horror stories about how much it hurts in 2nd tri to BF still while pregnant, so not looking forward to that!!! were you a septembryo to begin with that went overdue?

I was a semtepbryo through and through!! Isaac was born on the 17th.
I think we will be well over by then we are down tO about twice a week!

Congrats January due dates!! I haven't had my first appointment yet, but my edd is January 2nd..Happy 2012 everyone! My hubby and I are sooo excited! Have you guys told anyone yet? I have only told my sister..waiting until 8-9 weeks to tell our parent. It's awful waiting!

I have not told anyone but my sister and we'll wait til 12 weeks since I had a m/c at 10 wks before

Have you guys told anyone yet? I have only told my sister..waiting until 8-9 weeks to tell our parent. It's awful waiting!

I'll end up telling my mum in a couple of weeks, and my best friend (as I often frequent her place with a bottle of wine... And she's too intelligent to be fObbed off for too long!O

Yay!!

I'm so happy for you kat :)

Can't believe that's another Septembryo due in Jan :) (10th Sept is lurking around here too :lol: )

I remember you too Flora from last time round :)

I'm all excited now :lol:

hi, i'm due 15th jan! this is my 4th pregnancy. i have one dd who's 3 years old and have 2 miscarriages. really hoping all goes well this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->