Due in January 2012

Yes, at the moment I'm estimated 17th! Have to make an appointment to see midwife to actually find out :)

Hey Ladies :)

My EDD is January 6th ... got my BFP last week :)

xx

Hey guys! New here. Im due jan 2nd. with my 5th =) I had my first 12/27 and my 2nd on 1/8 im excited to see when this baby will be born.

Hi ladies, I am due around January 17th (from my calculation,) but I will find out for sure next week when I see my doctor. Congrats Everyone, and best wishes for a happy & healthy 9 months <3

Wow congrats Ladies! :flower:

Wishing you all a H&H Nine Months!

xx

Hi all,

From estimation Im due on or around 6th Jan 2012, could be less could be more!! Will know when i finally get an appointment to see midwife/scan date.
Any one in the surrey area that fancies buddying up? Been 14 years since I had my daughter so its all seems very new again to me.

Tasha

Jan 9th I think, but will find out for sure after my scan.

Ladies keep posting on here I will be able to update the list in a few days! Congrats to all of you I have to go buy a new power cord for my computer... H&H 9 months to all of you!

January 6th for me!!! That is of course unless they find 2 little ones in there. Going for my first scan this week to find out. In that case I would be due Dec 24th.... Christmas babies!

Alright I will keep posting these EEDs until we all get our dates from our doctors or midwives...

Hello I'm due 8 th from lmp but 11 th from ovulation. X

:hi: Congratulations on your pregnancies ladies! :happydance:
I could be joining you ladies; i'm currently 9 days late, so i'm testing tomorrow!!! if i am pregnant again, by my LMP, my due date would be 8th Jan.... Keep your finger's crossed for a BFP for me!!!

Hello fellow bumps! :flower:
According to the internet, our little one is due January 16th! :cloud9:

January 6th for me!!! That is of course unless they find 2 little ones in there. Going for my first scan this week to find out. In that case I would be due Dec 24th.... Christmas babies!

What makes you suspect twins? I'm asking because I was on Clomid for 9 months and then got my BFP at 5DPO. (Well, FF says I was 5DPO, I think I was 8DPO). Either way, I got really early, very strong BFP's and it makes me wonder if there are 2 little beans in there.

Hello ladies :flower:

I found out yesterday I'm expecting number 2! I'm due around 20th January. I had an MMC in February so I'm a little nervous but trying to stay super positive!!

How is everyone feeling?

I have very sore and tingly nipples, am a bit queasy and have had a constant mild headache since about 7 dpo. All of these symptoms are totally new to me! I didn't have any of them with my three previous pregnancies!

Is anyone else not expecting their first having really different symptoms?

Happy and healthy nine months to us all!!!

:baby:

I have sore, HUGE boobs. :haha: I'm tiring really easy and have a few twinges, pulls and such in my belly. Other than that, no other symptoms at all. VERY different from my last pregnancy.

Baby's due on the 16th! We got the positive Saturday (12dpo). I'm a little worried after what happened in February, but we weren't trying this time, just being careless.. I hope it sticks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->