Due in January 2012

Hey, i think im due 10th of Jan (total guess though as havent seen a doc yet) this is baby number 2 for us, we have a 5 year old boy and have tried for 2 years for this little cherub so January cant come quick enough :) x x x

13th for me...total shock, PCOS sufferer, on metformin and no cycle at all...tests were to check more as routine, nearly fell out of the bathroom yesterday when it went to Pregnant...!!! So I am guessing 13th after speaking to lady at early scanning centre..2-3 on test is apparently 4-5 weeks pregnant?? Early scan booked in for what is estimated 7 weeks...

Yay!!

I'm so happy for you kat :)

Can't believe that's another Septembryo due in Jan :) (10th Sept is lurking around here too :lol: )

I remember you too Flora from last time round :)

I'm all excited now :lol:

Thanks!!! We're all migrating to the bump stage again!!

I might hunt 10th down!!! I can't believe diz kept it so quiet too!

Yay!!

I'm so happy for you kat :)

Can't believe that's another Septembryo due in Jan :) (10th Sept is lurking around here too :lol: )

I remember you too Flora from last time round :)

I'm all excited now :lol:

Thanks!!! We're all migrating to the bump stage again!!

I might hunt 10th down!!! I can't believe diz kept it so quiet too!

I know! There's quite a few of us who've had bambino's or are expecting again :) It's quite nice! I wonder if there will be any more septembryo's going us soon :)

Hee hee-oh my god!! Very dark :bfp: just this morning so will be somewhere on here!! Think between 7th and 22nd of January, but cycles irregular after bcp so will have to wait and see what dr says. Doing a digi tomorrow-might tell me more! Wow-never though I would have a January baby!

Good luck all xx

Hee hee-oh my god!! Very dark :bfp: just this morning so will be somewhere on here!! Think between 7th and 22nd of January, but cycles irregular after bcp so will have to wait and see what dr says. Doing a digi tomorrow-might tell me more! Wow-never though I would have a January baby!

Good luck all xx

congrats! welcome to the january club!
I am due Jan 22 based on lmp :)

I too just got a BFP after 6 months trying. Had a feeling- this past Sunday. Three days of testing with positive results and my period is now officially late.

Went for blood work this morning to verify, but I am convinced. What's the likelihood of two false positives :) couldn't be more thrilled! Fingers crossed

According to the due date calculator, the due date would be January 19, 2012. Will have to wait and see.

Congrats ladies!

Congrats to all of the new members in here! I will have my power cord tonight so I will add all of the members to the OP tonight!

oh, I see my name at the beginning under due dates. That is so lovely and so much appreciated. Got the call today with the blood work results. It's confirmed! Appointment on Monday to talk next steps etc. So very nervous and excited!

Hi BumpDreams, did you update the list yet because there are still a few of us missing :flower:

I am missing too, but guessing you are still having techy probs!

Hows everyone feeling?

Hi everyone!

How are you all feeling??

I have had a mare this weekend! Had some spotting yesterday happened exact same time last preg but completely freaked out whether this one was in my remaining tube...
Long story (and hospital wait!) short... had USS today . I am 5+2 i think by LMP and they saw a Gest scan and yolk sac. Nothing else,well apart from corpus luteum cyst. ALthogh she would not deny a ectopic until i go back and they can see a fetal pole etc. .. I am a little relieved but have to wait another week now and fx'd next USS will show a little hb?!
My HCG levels are rising, and need to have another 2moz. Levels were.. 1174 (4+5d ) and 4047 (somthing along those lines - 5+1d) so i suppose that is a good thing.
Problem is ALL signs were normal last time and had NO symptoms even tho tube had begun to rupture! eek!

Otherwise im feeling ok... Nausea on/off hunger! and now my boobs are just getting tender...well more my nip nips feel like they are hanging off n stabbing pains in boobs, and down in abdo too.

So cant wait until these 12wks are over!! xx

:hugs: for your mare of a week. I've got my FXed for you!

I'm feeling ok.. On off nausea and getting a cold.. But other than that ok. Im lookign forward to the end of this 12wks and first scan... I forgot how horrid that was!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->