Due in March expecting #2 (or more) with young LO?

victoria1987

Reaction score
Hello looking for a buddy in a similar situation. I'm very newly pg with #2 and due around 9 march. I have a almost 9 month old son so our LOs will be 17 months apart! So excited, hope to find some other ladies with young LOs due in march or even ladies who have had babies close in age before.

Hey hope I can join you.

Just found out we are expecting and due around March 15th. Will know for sure after I have been to the Dr. My DS is currently 15months so will be 23months when I have this little one.

How are you feeling so far?

Hi there! Thanks for joining me!
I'm 5+1 today and still feeling pretty good, I got very lucky with ds and had no ms at all so I'm hoping it will be the same this time around. Very little in the way of symptoms really, mainly just some tiredness (but I have a 9 month old who doesn't STTN, so I'm always tired), heavy bbs and a bit of crazy emotions. I kind of wish I had some symptoms to let me know that everything is ok! I've been continuing to test to reassure myself as I had a mc before my son. I will post my latest one which I'm really happy with!

I had a bit of brown spotting at 4+1 which scared the hell out of me but it seems all is still well. I had the same spotting right when af was due with ds too so in a way it is kind of reassuring now that I know it wasn't the start of a mc, hopefully baby was just getting snuggled in.

I've got my first midwife appt on 21 august at 10 weeks and I may go into my gp to get an early scan to confirm dates as my cycles were irregular. Maybe do a little bit of blood work too but I declined most routine prenatal testing with my son and will probably do the same this time around too unless something changes. Will probably do a baseline iron check, one hcg Quant and a 20 week scan and that is it. Maybe the dating scan as well to make sure of my dates.

When is your first appt and how are you feeling? Where are you located? I'm in Canada. Hope we can be a good support for one another through while cooking #2!

Test at 4+6:

Attachments

• 20150707_135908.jpg
    20150707_135908.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 0
Hey!!

I know what you mean by exhaustion. My son is 15 months and used to be a great sleeper and then I got pregnant and now he will not settle, wakes up through the night and is super clingy. Has yours changed behavior since you got your BFP?

In terms of symptoms I have crazy sore bbs, always hungry and tired and on and off cramping which I hope is this little peanut getting comfy and nothing to worry about. It's so hard not to worry though and think every little pain isn't something bad!

I have my first Dr appt on August 12th it feels like it is so far away, I may have gone crazy by then.

Do you feel your bloating is any worse this time? I know with my DS I didn't really sow anything till about week 14 this time around I am hitting week 5 and feel huge. Maybe I'm already crazy lol

I currently live in NC but I was born and raised in England and moved over here about 4 years ago

I declined all the tests with DS I'm not sure what I will do tis time I haven't really thought about it yet.

I hope your doing really well, It's awesome to have someone to share this journey with! x

Hi there! Sorry I haven't been around, we have been entertaining out of town guests.

How you feeling? I'm doing pretty well no ms (yet) but I didn't get it with my son so hopefully I well get away this time too. I made it past the point that I mc before at 6+0 and yesterday I got a 3+ with a clearblue so both big milestones for me!

I am SO bloated this time around! I look like I did at 16 weeks with my son right now at 6 lol. DH noticed it too and asked whether I'm really showing already.

I'm feeling a lot less worried about mc now. I know could so happen but I find weeks 4 and 5 really hard. It is like you aren't quite sure that you really are pg even with a dozen bfps. I always feel like maybe I'm just imagining it all and af could start at any minute. It still seems so unreal at that point, plus most mc are between 3-6 weeks right?

Well I hope you are feeling well and not too exhausted keeping up with your busy toddler!

Hey!

The thought of running around after a baby and entertaining out of town guests sounds exhausting your a better person that me!
MS is on and off for me but not as bad as it was with DS. I felt relieved when I passed the date AF was due and I was still pregnant. In the very early weeks it's strange you know you are but you don't feel it and its possible it's in my head.

I keep getting on and off cramps but I'm hoping thats just growing pains and peanut getting snuggled in there.

I already feel huge. My bloating is bad and OH said the other day wow you already have a baby bump lol

Yh I think most of them are. 6 weeks is like the mini milestone before 12 weeks.

Hi there!
Omg the bloating! I feel like I already can't hide it. I was wearing a form fitting dress this weekend and dh could not believe it. He asked me if that was the baby already but I told him it was bloat. He said no way because it looks so much like a real bump. It's hard too. I'm thinking maybe because mine are so close together my muscles were still loose?

I'm still feeling pretty good, no ms really just a bit of queasiness and crazy exhaustion. I go see my nurse practitioner Wednesday to check in so to speak, fill out paper work and do a select few of the blood testing offered. I might get a referral for an early scan too because my cycles are irregular. Then I have my first mw appointment on the 12th (thought it was the 21st but I was wrong). I will be 7 weeks on Wednesday, I feel like time is passing much quicker this time around, do you feel that way too?

Have you told anyone yet? We've told a few people but we are saving the "big reveal" for August 10th as my brother is coming home for a visit from Florida where he is attending grad school and is bringing his new gf. I'm super excited as I haven't seen him since American thanksgiving back in November! Meaning he hasn't seen our son since he was 6 weeks old. I'm making ds a little onsie with a message on it revealing our surprise and will just kind of release him among my family and see who figures it out first lol. Any ideas for what it should say?

I was thinking "only child (until march 2016)"

Hi can I join? My baby is 18 months old so not as young but he'll be 25 months when the baby is born!

Hi welcome apaki!
when is your due date/how far along are you? Do you have a ds or dd? Hope you are feeling well and aren't too exhausted (I know I am!) Also whereabouts are you from?

Afm: I went to see my lovely nurse practitioner yesterday to fill out my booking in forms and whatnot before I see the mw on the 12th. She's great and did the booking in when I was pg with my son so she was a little surprised to see me again so soon lol. She was very understanding about me wanting to keep the testing to a minimum and I ended up just doing the cbc and abo typing. She said there was really no point to the hgc testing so I didn't bother with that one either. I thought the idea if doing blood typing and rh factor again redundant as I know my blood type and am rh positive, it isn't really going to change in 9 months. She said that a few years ago she would have agreed with me but recently had a patient in her 3rd baby who was rh + and so didn't bother w with the typing test but then she anbd her baby ended up getting really really sick after birth. It turned out that you can develop a certain type of antibody which can cause all sorts of problems with mother and baby even if you have been rh+ your whole life, I had no idea! She ended up having to be airlifted to the big hospital 4 hours away, put in icu and given transfusions and baby spent 3 months in nicu! Crazy.

Obviously I agreed to the testing.

I also have a dating scan on 31 July, yay! Super excited for that one. I will be 8+2 so hopefully I can see something cool, my dating scan with ds was only around 6 weeks so there wasn't much to see with him.

Moderator note: Please read the forum rules
You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites

Hey! :wave:

I'm (estimated to be) due March 5th, my son will be turning two in March (23rd) when bub is due!

Congratulations ladies!
I'm quite nervous about the small gap!! X

Hey Ladies! I'm back, sorry i have been gone between me been sick and DS been sick I haven't had much time or energy!

How is everyone doing/feeling?

I'm due in April, though with twins, so they may come in March. I have 2 DS already who are 7m3w apart (oldest is adopted). They are now 2 and almost 3, the exhaustion from the first trimester is killing me. I can't even keep up with these two most nights. I usually end up attempting to close my eyes on the couch while they play, but most of the time the younger one is raiding the fridge so I have to keep an eye on him.

Anyway I wanted to say hi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->