Due in November

mummy_ellie09

Me, Liam, Josh and William
Reaction score
I hope I'm doing this right!

My name is Helen but I much prefer to be called Ellie. Im 23 and a first time mum, due 6th November. I'm looking for an MSN buddy really or email.

I don't know what else to say so I better stop!:rofl:

Hey, I dont really know how this works either! Im Also Ellie and pregnant with my first. Im 26 and due 17th oct. Dont know if this is too far from your due date or not! x

hi, im laura and im due on the same day as you which is also my birthday. xx

Hello!! Mind if I join? Im Dom and Im 23. Im expecting my second on 3rd November - Which is also my birthday too!!

How have you ladies found the pregnancy so far??

Hope you are all well!! xx

Hey all. I havent been on properly in a few days as been really ill :( gone off the smell of coffee now so my poor MIL has to ask someone else to make her a drink!

Its cool to find someone due exactly when I am so nice to meet you Laura! Hi Dom and Ellie - wow didnt think I'd get many responses lol

Ellie dont worry if your due in Oct, more friends the better!

Don't know what else to say so I'm going for now before I start to ramble on! Looking forward to knowing more bout you 3 :D

Hi,

Can I join too? I am pregnant with our first - due on the 4th November :)

x

Hello again all :)

Just thought Id post something pointless and rambling but Ive had a really nice weekend. Spent ALL day Saturday cleaning up making my home look like a show home!! Then I treated myself to a pink lining bag (a second hand one off here)...I cannot wait for it to arrive .. I love them!! Then today I went to the car boot this morning and picked up some gorgeous baby clothes for a pound each!! - They're like new, then took my little man, brother and sister swimming!! :)

Shame weekends are only 2 days long eh?

So lets tell a bit more about ourselves...What do you do for a living and where abouts do you live etc??

I live in Lancashire with my OH of 6 years and my 4 year old little man who starts school this time - boo hoo!! I work full time in legal accounts and have just finished my AAT accounting exams - get my final results in August although I think Im going to have to re-sit my final exam. I go on mat leave in 11 weeks - yay!! Im 25 weeks now so will have a month before bubba arives.

Im on team yellow because the little monkey had its feet between its legs, - was thinking of having a 4d scan but decided against it (I think!!) because OH doesnt want any more - And now Im quite excited about the "its a .... " part.

Okay thats enough rambling on from me now!! Looking forward to learning a bit more about you ladies :)

xx

Hello,

Wish you lived closer Dom as I wouldn't mind my house looking like a show home!

Little bit about me.....
I live in Oxfordshire with my OH of 4.5 years and are expecting our first on the 4th November. We are on team yellow, managed to persuade OH not to find out although he had his face up to the screen during the scan, but 'lentil' was very dignified and didn't flash us anything!

My last day at work is 2nd October (time is flying by) and OH has just booked his annual leave and if 'lentiil' on time then he will be home for 6 weeks with us :) including paternity leave and if not he then he be home for 3 weeks minimum.

I am a finance officer/mgmt accountant for 4 nurseries. I did my AAT exams a few years ago but been really bad and still not done the project for it :o planning on doing it whilst on maternity leave and starting ACCA in the summer. Goodluck for your results, I am sure you have done better than you think!

Well enough waffle from me, am off to raid the freezer for more ice cream.

xx

Welcome to my thread Willow :D

About me? Well me and OH have been together for 3 years at the end of August and married for 2 years on the 8th August. This is our first baby together and we'd been TTC for 2 years last November and finally got blessed at the end of Jan this year.

I don't work - havent done for nearly 2 years due to my OH having slight autism and depression. It doesn't bother me as I can spend more time with baby.

We found out at my 20-week scan (well i was nearly 22 weeks actually) that we were going to have a boy which pleased OH and FIL as we are giving FIL his first grandson (OH's sister has 2 girls)

Don't know what else to say other than good luck with your exam Dom! :D

Aw thanks guys!!

So, how are you all feeling now? Cant believe we're nearly in 3rd tri already...its going sooo fast, just hope the mat leave doesnt go as fast as this!

People are still saying stuff like "can i ask you an insulting question - you are pregnant arent you?" and "I thought you were but didnt ask just incase!" to me!! But when I had my belly measured last week it was bob on size - How are you ladies measuring up??

My little man woke up this morning and said "I had a terrible dream mummy that a bad man came and took the baby away and flew up into the sky and wouldnt bring it back" - Pretty deep for a 4 year old and quite scary really. I dont know what to think about it all - Been having plenty of wallops in the ribs today so know its not "floated" anywhere, but still frightened me.

Anyone any thoughts on that?

x

Hi ladies,

Hope you well :)

All good with me and 'lentil' time is just flying by and can't believe I am 26 weeks today!
I was measured last week but don't know the measurements, she just said they were ok. I have been wearing stretchy tops to work, so that people can def see I am pregnant as don't want people just thinking I am getting chunky-lol!!

Aww bless your little boy, has he been watching a cartoon or something on telly that made him dream of that do you think?

'Lentil' still kicks really low down and only ever had a few kicks near my belly button, is it normal to have mainly low kicks?

Take it easy ladies x

*knock knock*
Can i come in?
Hello ladies, i'm due 27th november. Mind if i join you ? Either here or msn :) x

Ahh hello DizzyMoo - Seen loads of your posts over in 2nd tri!!

Not sure what made Mackenzie dream about that - Somebody in 2nd tri said he might have been resolving his fears through his dreams and I like that explanation!!

I have been booted right in the ribs a lot recently, but get them really low down in my cervix-ish area (I think) too. Just depends where its lying I think.

Had the day from hell at work, stared at a spreadsheet from 9-5 today with only 1/2 hour lunch trying to resolve some tax issues for the partners for the accountants - They only pay me 6p/h for petes sake!! I should be filing anf photocopying lol!!

So what have you ladies got planned for the weekend? Anything nice?

xx

Hi Dizzymoo :)

Dom - OOh tax - fun, fun, fun! I have been reconciling deposits all day so equally as fun, and more of the same tomorrow :( Are you finding yourself getting quiet tired in the afternoon? or is just me that has to resist the urge to have a lie down under my desk for an hour or two!

That is a nice explanation regarding the dream :)

Have a nice relaxing weekend ahead of me, so planning lots of sleep! Have my SIL and 9 month old nephew coming round on Sunday for few hours which I'm looking forward to. How about you?

xx

Friday afternoons are the worst - In about 2 hours Ill have given up for the day!!

I am doing more tax stuff today - much the same as for the last 2 days - i think I may be ready to flush my head down the loo by 5pm tonight!!

Going to a party on Saturday - one of the new solicitors at work has invited all the people with kiddies along to his sons fancy dress party so yeah, that should be fun!! OH has decided he is now a budding fisherman so for the forseeable future I am a fishing widow on a Saturday - he caught 4 last week on his first attempt - not bad eh!!

Sunday just the ususal - Car booting - I love it, cant get enough of it!! There are some really gorgeous baby bits to be had if you have a good enough root!!

Hoping for nice weather this weekend - Like to get out to the park when I can and I have also taken up swimming again <blush blush> naughty me hadn't been for years and my 4rd old man really needs to learn to swim so am religiously going every weekend now.

Cant really think of anything else to add, feel like Im the one with 1000 questions here!!

Anybody have anything ineteresting to add?

xx

Hi ladies, got a chilled out day today.Trying to find a baby sitter for tonight but as usual i wont find one, there is a stripper night on & i so must be there lol but nope it wont happen :(

Hiya Dizzymoo and welcome!

I haven't been up to much over the last few days since I last posted. Days have been hectic tho mind you as I help a lot at the in-laws with all osrt of things like cleaning tidying and even helping out with my 2 neices!!!! Trust me I can't wait to put my feet up at the end of a night!!!!
Is there such a thing as helping too much or am I being daft?

Hi girls,

Hope you having a nice weekend :)

Mine has been pretty lazy so far, off to Sainsbury's later to get some half price baby bargains then my nephew is over for a few hours which will be lovely.

How was your party Dom? and the carboot? I love carbooting too :) love a good bargain and have got a few bits for 'lentil'. Am amazed at what junk people take though sometimes! Did you go swimming? I want to go, need to get a costume first though (any recommendations of where from) and persuade OH to come with me.

Dizzy - did you find a babysitter? stripper night sounds fun!

Ellie - wow you have been a busy bee, how do you do it? I am too tired to do even a bit of washing up after work, let alone help someone else tidy and clean.. Thankfully OH is very domesticated so I haven't been doing much at all, have put some washing out today and cleaned the bathroom that's my contribution for the week though!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

xx

P.s got a shock other morning when woke up to leaky boobs, surely it's too early for that!?

Hello Ladies.

Have been awake since 4.30am...Think its all this stress and worry about work - not good! I always told myself I wouldnt get stressed over work as Im not paid for that but I think it must be these damn pregnancy hormones!

Have just been lying here feeling bubba jumping around inside me - Its such a great feeling isnt it? I wont be saying that when it starts waking me during the night with only a few sconds notice to go pee though hehe!

Willow - I have the leaky booby thing too - Was really shocked when it first happened a couple of weeks ago. I didnt get any with my first until after I had him. I only seem to get it when Im led in bed though - Either in the evening or during the night. Im really paraniod though and check my top constantly - I dont really want to start wearing nipple pads yet! Maybe my body knows Im planning to BF this time??

Car boot wasnt much cop this weekend - None of us got anything - OH was after a new fishing reel - He broke his on Saturday.

I bought my tankini second hand off here but its originally from next - Mat clothes are so expensive when you only wear them for such a short space of time!! My MIL has bought most of my clothes from next catalogue - I think she loves me more than her own children sometimes!!

So how many baby things has everyne bought so far? Im banned from buying anything else!! Most of it is from car boots though, so I havent spent that much but Ive bought tonnes!! Also bought a pink lining changing back off BNB and its gorgeous - OH went mad when I told him it was £45!!! MIL then bought me one too so now I have 2 to chose from!!

Ive also got the m&p skate pram, a moses basket and a car seat. Everthing else (steriliser, cot etc) is from when we had Mackenzie.

Saw a scan photo of my cousins baby yesterday and you can see a full set of teeth on it!! Ive never seen that before - It looks like Homer Simpson! Has anyone else ever seen that?

Okay, Im going to try and get an hours shut eye before I have to be up for work and these damn spreadsheets

x

Hello!!! Can I join??? I'm due on the 2nd of November so I went over to 3rd tri today huzzah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->