Due January 2012? x

Thought I'd share our hungry caterpillar with the group :). We had our NT scan yesterday at 11+5. The heart rate was 149, measured 51.0mm CRL and the NT measurement was 1.4mm. :happydance::cloud9:

Baby 12 Weeks 1 copy.jpg

Baby 12 Weeks 2 copy.jpg

Baby 12 Weeks 3 copy.jpg

Baby 12 Weeks 4 copy.jpg

Had my first belly rub today :wacko: :dohh: OH's aunt did it. I told her it was flab not baby yet :haha:

Hi ladies, I hope someone checks this thread today - I need some advice.

My pregnancy symptoms disappeared entirely yesterday, after feeling so ill for so long it was great. However, last night as I was going to bed I went to the loo and when I wiped there was blood stained cm - is this something I should be worried about? I've had nothing so far this morning but can't help worrying about it a bit. Any advice would be greatly received. x

jfor3 - have you had a scan yet? Your symptoms should be lessening at this stage I think, and blood is not normal but is common. You could contact your midwife for a chat if you're worried, especially if there's any more blood. :flower:

Had my first scan yesterday, saw the heartbeat but she wouldn't tell me the heart rate, just said that wasn't what she was looking for.

Also had to jump up and down a bit to make baby move as it was curled up and she couldn't measure him properly lol.

https://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/fennix/blog/12weekscan.jpg

ShireLass - thanks for the advice, I haven't had any more but I will mention it when I go for my scan tomorrow, just in case. Your scan picture is gorgeous - it's so lovely to see the heartbeat isn't it - makes it all more real somehow.

Hi Beccagirl - I'm due 18th Jan, assuming they don't change the date tomorrow at scan.

Congrats miss_divine and shirelass at such beautiful scans!!! My next one isn't until august 22nd when I'll be 19 weeks!

jfor3, same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago and I totally freaked out. Turns out these things happen and there's nothing to worry about with just a little blood. In my case the midwife said that my excessive vomiting/heaving caused it. I would say just take it easy for a few days and rest up. How did your scan go??

Jfor3 - How did your scan go?

Loving everyone's scan pics - has anyone thought about Prams/Strollers yet? xx

Hi everyone - hope you are all starting to feel a lot better now the second trimester is/almost is upon us!

H0peful - how is your sickness, has it started to ease a bit?

McMummy - buggy is the only thing we need to buy but I have no idea what to go for, I'd love some suggestions too!

My scan went really well, bub is doing well. I need to somehow get my scan picture onto my computer but haven't quite got round to it. I can't wait now until I start to feel him/her move as you get regular reassurance when that starts happening! No more bleeding thank goodness so hopefully just a one off.

Hope you are all doing well. x

Hi everyone - hope you are all starting to feel a lot better now the second trimester is/almost is upon us!

H0peful - how is your sickness, has it started to ease a bit?

McMummy - buggy is the only thing we need to buy but I have no idea what to go for, I'd love some suggestions too!

My scan went really well, bub is doing well. I need to somehow get my scan picture onto my computer but haven't quite got round to it. I can't wait now until I start to feel him/her move as you get regular reassurance when that starts happening! No more bleeding thank goodness so hopefully just a one off.

Hope you are all doing well. x

Glad to hear everything went well! I'm waiting for flutterings of baby moving too! :thumbup:

We ordered our pram yesterday :happydance::happydance::happydance:
We have gone for the Britax B Smart 4, Carrycot and Baby Safe Plus SHR II car seat - eeeeeeeek
It had all the features I was looking for and altho it doesn't fold down super small, that's not a problem for us as we have an estate car as we have 2 Spring Spaniels xx

McMummy - glad you've got your pram sorted. I think I might wait until after my gender scan before I buy anything, although it's becoming more tempting to but stuff by the day! x

I went for the 16 week appointment on weds and heard the heartbeat. They found it straight away after warning me it might be too small to find. It was just below and slightly to the left of my belly button. Got a proper bump now, seems to grow a bit everyday at the moment, I may end up huuuuuge!

Hi ladies :flower:

Haven't been here in ages probably because life is so hectic and then we left for holidays. Hopefully I will be back more often when we're back from holidays on Sunday.

Update on me and baby. Had our scan yesterday and we're team PINK! So excited!! We were really hoping for a little baby girl. The cousins have two 6year old and 1 year old boys so everyone has been hoping for a girl. Everyone thought it was a girl except my MIL I'm glad she was wrong lol I seen my obgyn on Thursday before I head back to work to make sure everything is normal.

I actually woke up this morning at 2am with horrible achey backpain that wouldn't let up. I tried putting a pillow between my legs, it just didn't help. So here I am at almost 5am on the computer. I think I will be going for a massage later today. I think I may have caused this. I spent about 2 1/2 hrs yesterday cleaning out the car - vaccuuming, wiping inside down. It was so filthy from our holiday we had firewood in the trunk. I didn't think I would be suffering today.

We've purchased a few more items. I've got my stroller now. Decided to go with the baby jogger city mini in red and it was on sale so happy. I have a little bear in there right now I practice pushing the thing around lol I got a few little clothes, but now that we know it's a girl I'll definitly be buying quite a bit more.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Oh yeah, anyone experience this? I'm not sure if this is heartburn but everyday I always feel like there is something lodged in the bottom on my esophagus. And I always burp! like 20x a day it's crazy.

hey there January ladies :) I'm due on the 3rd of January with my first.
Hope you're all well ;) xxx

Hey

Just checking in to see how everyone is getting on, we've had our 20 week scan and we're having a BABY GIRL :happydance::happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->